The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting the thread here to continue discussions on Abi Jenkins from the cancer influencers thread.

Reactions: 3
While I can't stop thinking about poor Erin I also can't stop thinking about their strange family dynamics. It's all so weird, Abi and Erin becoming friends, two brothers being split up between two houses, Abi being fame hungry.. I wonder how is it possible that Erin trusted Abi so much? Is it because she was so vulnerable after the tragedy which killed her son? I know that Abi didn't do anything wrong, she cared for Erin, but something is wrong with her and I can't put my finger on it plus Paypal money being on her name is a huge red flag.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else do this... 😐😐 when she joked in her video that "no one died"?

Reactions: 7
She’s got £££ signs in those eyes!
really they should dump the PayPal money into accounts for both of the children which would help towards their futures etc. why are they spunking it on meals?

Reactions: 7
She's said today that she's really pissed off with the press..... anyone know why?
I read a few articles, but most of them just mentioned the fire and the fact that Erin has passed away. I assume that maybe they are hanging around the village or maybe messaging Abi on TikTok.
She is generally quite vague and seems to hold back information so that she can use it when she chooses.

Reactions: 5
She's said today that she's really pissed off with the press..... anyone know why?
She mentioned them on the live yesterday and I think thinks the people who are claiming to be Erin’s best friends have spoken to them. When the reality is, they probably lifted stuff from her and Erin’s social media like they do with most online articles.

And what if these friends go to the funeral? It’s open to everyone but is Abi going to gatekeep that?

So I’m lost in the family dynamics too. I thought:

Erin had Alex with Chris who is now married to Abi. Abi said they all clashed and hated each other until the fire.

Erin gave birth to Tyler who died December 2013 at a very young age. I thought it was Tyler’s dad who committed suicide when Erin was pregnant but I think I saw on the other page it was the boys’ dad who has committed suicide.

Erin had Harley and Zac to a guy called Shaun Harvey. He had the boys the weekend of the fire and he thought he’d pulled them both out but realised he had two of Harley’s limbs and Zac sadly died.

Erin and Dan don’t have any kids together and up until a day or so before Erin died, Abi was saying Alex was going to stay with Dan and Harley but of course he might have changed his mind.

Erin’s Facebook is open and going back to the inquest she said she did get some answers and that basically the boys were sleeping in a caravan while folk were partying and a heater had been left on. There was music and nobody heard the fire and only knew of it when the fire knocked the power out. She also said that people from the dad’s side were giving her abuse at the inquest and accused her of milking the death of her son.

I found the Facebook because I was reading online articles and someone had left a comment saying how awful it must have been for the dad and Erin had replied saying it was his fault, or he was under the influence of drink and drugs, something like that.
The plan for the money I thought initially was for Erin’s Angels but it was then for the boys. I agree, put it in a bank account or use it so the dads both can take a bit longer off if they’re not working/not being paid

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Abi claimed to own 5 online businesses but on companies house she is only registered as retired student union director

I have a feeling a deep dive on Abi jenkins will will reveal who she really is
---
Anyone else do this... 😐😐 when she joked in her video that "no one died"?
Such bad taste 😔😨
I think Abi was Erin's Frienemy I get impression since the post funeral skincare comment and now this from yesterdays TT Abi was never a true friend to Erin and yes she seems to revel in Erin's updates as she worsen poor girl rest in ever lasting peace Erin xxx
she said on LIVE she was friends with Rhian when her dad died and became her rock. Abi seems to gravitate towards vulnerable young girls. Strange behaviour I think she will reveal her true colours time always tells

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Abi claimed to own 5 online businesses but on companies house she is only registered as retired student union director

---

Such bad taste 😔😨
I think Abi was Erin's Frienemy I get impression since the post funeral skincare comment and now this from yesterdays TT Abi was never a true friend to Erin and yes she seems to revel in Erin's updates as she worsen poor girl rest in ever lasting peace Erin xxx
she said on LIVE she was friends with Rhian when her dad died and became her rock. Abi seems to gravitate towards vulnerable young girls. Strange behaviour I think she will reveal her true colours time always tells
I'm here for the deep dive!!

While I can't stop thinking about poor Erin I also can't stop thinking about their strange family dynamics. It's all so weird, Abi and Erin becoming friends, two brothers being split up between two houses, Abi being fame hungry.. I wonder how is it possible that Erin trusted Abi so much? Is it because she was so vulnerable after the tragedy which killed her son? I know that Abi didn't do anything wrong, she cared for Erin, but something is wrong with her and I can't put my finger on it plus Paypal money being on her name is a huge red flag.
I agree with you.
On past news articles Erin says the two boys have become so close since the fire. So why would anyone think it was a good idea to separate the brothers?

Reactions: 6
I find the age difference between Erin and Abi strange to be such close friends. Why did Erin not have close friends of her own age group rather than this Abi who is nearly the age of her mum. Looks a bit like mummy issues. Abi does seem to prey on young vulnerable girls. Creep!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I find the age difference between Erin and Abi strange to be such close friends. Why did Erin not have close friends of her own age group rather than this Abi who is nearly the age of her mum. Looks a bit like mummy issues. Abi does seem to prey on young vulnerable girls. Creep!!
Theres a thread to discuss abi & erin here

---
Theres a thread to discuss abi & erin here

---
I agree with you.
On past news articles Erin says the two boys have become so close since the fire. So why would anyone think it was a good idea to separate the brothers?
There is a thread to discuss abi & erin here

Yeah I agree. Also weird that Erin was with Abi’s husband tbh, that age gap must have been huge. It’s all very weird imo

Her eight year old’s father died while Erin was pregnant with him. I had always assumed that her youngest son’s dad was the eight year old’s dad too as that is what the media reported but Abi explained in a live that he wasn’t. Erin condemned the father and his family after the inquest took place (there is a post on her social media). Think he moved away from the area and is living in England

---

Such bad taste 😔😨
Who is Rhian?

Reactions: 1
According to yesterdays LIVE Erin's friend of the same age, it seems she met Abi when she was a young girl then when rhians dad died Abi dived in and became rihans rock. Then abi said she met Chris on plenty of fish 🐟 and Rhian realised it was her sch friend Erin's ex and Alex dad. Abi then went on to say Erin and Rhian hated her guts for about 5 years then after the terrible fire 3 yrs ago Abi went in like our saviour (praying on younger girls again) and told Erin let's not be enemies any more and she became Erin's rock.

Abi must of been wetting her knickers when Erin told her she had cancer, makes you wonder if it was Abi the media bleep aka pyramid scheme queen's idea to go on tiktok and create more go fund me pages

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Her eight year old’s father died while Erin was pregnant with him. I had always assumed that her youngest son’s dad was the eight year old’s dad too as that is what the media reported but Abi explained in a live that he wasn’t. Erin condemned the father and his family after the inquest took place (there is a post on her social media). Think he moved away from the area and is living in England
Oh! I assumed the two boys had the same father because all four of them shared a surname.