Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

euphoria99

Chatty Member
I just can’t watch her after noticing that ridiculous sharp intake of breath she does like a middle aged ceo at a business meeting patronising his staff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

suzieQ60

Imagine trying to build a TikTok following from the agonising death of your friend that you used to hate until a few years ago. Imagine trying to build your own MLM marketing brand from your husband’s exes tragic death. Imagine using funds raised for her for takeaways, 3 course meals out, Sunday lunches and holidays for her children that you just have to tag along with. Imagine going live on social media multiple times a day talking about the horrendous circumstances in her final days leaving no stone unturned and telling a bunch of strangers her innermost details, throwing away ALL of her dignity. Imagine doing that while her 8 year old son who has already lost a brother and father in diabolical circumstances is listening. Imagine sitting in a pub showing your stepson tattle, trying to get him on side and playing the victim. Imagine calling the dead person an ‘angry see you next Tuesday’ and trashing her family after she had died live on social media. Imagine showing her actual coffin on TikTok with a random messsge for random strangers written on it. Imagine drip feeding THEE most personal details of your friends death in order to get strangers to watch your next videos to make money from their interactions. Imagine describing someone as ‘star struck’ for bumping into you in a pub as you dine out with donated funds. Imagine leaving your children and husband for 2 months in order to be at the heart of the tragedy.

Imagine being the kind of person who has done all of the above.

Please someone step in and protect those boys.
This is a GREAT comment mrst! 👏🏼

• Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
She is definitely rattled. What a awful woman she is, no one has been horrible about her children, guilty conscience I expect. I love that tattle is living rent free in her head.free real estate is cool.
I’ve seen the comments left on her videos, and to be honest they’re factual and to the point. She has this grandiose opinion of herself. She mentioned twice how many followers she has, why bother if you aren’t in it for the attention.
And yes Abi your fake yawn and that god awful breathing in you do is cringe.
I caught you in mid breath in, not pretty is it.

Attachments

• Haha

Karolina1985

I think Abi will end up with Harley. I know we've not seen much of Dan, but I just arnt sure, something doesn't sit right with me. Will Dan want to really take him on?I just can't explain it...somethings just not right
I think Dan is too immature and not independent enough to raise a child that's not even his. I also think that Harley will be with Abi.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
And today she’s bringing out the afterlife stories to appeal to the less intelligent audience who aren’t seeing the bigger picture. The jumperoo moved so naturally it’s the ghost of Erin. Is there anything this woman won’t do to stay relevant. She makes me sick. All the while with the youngest boy sitting in the same room listening and the oldest boy probably viewing all her videos. I despair for those poor children.

• Sad

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
She seems to have had a few digs at Erin saying she wasn’t the easiest person to get on with. I’m am not getting any kind of vibe that she cared about Erin in the videos. She is making the narrative about what erin apparently said to her and her wishes about every single thing which seems very strange to me and seems like she’s using this as a way to excuse her own weird behaviour. Erin wanted her to continue to do tik tok and tell about the adventures with the boys. That’s convenient eh and guarantees her a free holiday with the boys. It seems she protests to much I smell a rat
---
She missed out the bit about not getting on with Erin before 2020 conveniently. And Dan seems like he doesn’t like confrontation which will be perfect for a narc like her. Dan if your reading this please appear randomly in her live and blink twice then we will know you feel as pissed of as we do and that you want your own space away from this controlling woman to grieve properly
So the funeral is still to come and she’s slagging Erin off? Wow, that’s low. Erin was a human being with faults like the rest of us. Maybe Abi steamrollered in before the fire like she’s doing here and rubbed Erin up the wrong way? That fire would have absolutely broken Erin, especially because they thought Harley wasn’t going to survive.

We’ll know if Dan kicks her out, she’ll start slagging him off. If she continues saying stuff about Erin she’ll have to be careful because Erin had an impact on a lot of people. Need to keep that gravy train moving…

• Heart

Ellerose

What is Abis weird obsession with terminally ill and vulnerable young girls.
She’s very predatory.

SC11

VIP Member
I liked Abi until this past month, I'm honestly shocked at her behaviour. I can't understand why people aren't seeing through her. It's not about Erin, and clearly never has been. Those poor boys never stand a chance with her around them, imagine loosing your mother, and then you've got Abi and her idiotic husband acting like they are in their 20s doing stupid pranks. Now is not the time.
It's not about the boys at all this holiday, never has been. I hope they get time to process their grief and can find a way to get through this horrendous time. My heart hurts for them.

• Heart
  • Sad

Misty7687

I’ve followed Erin for a while but something felt off, did some Googling and I didn’t realise there was a thread here about it all. Something is ringing alarm bells for me, Abi is really weird. She said in a comment that they’ll all raise the boys together, I just find it a really odd situation. And the constant mentions of money/takeaways etc.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Well the thing about funeral etiquette is you don’t send invites, right? It’s not the done thing to turn people away either. But actually saying it’s OK for internet randoms to attend is wrong. Most would say it’s a private family funeral and not publicise when it’s happening.

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
They are like the modern day version of the Addams Family. Definitely one of those families that everyone stares at when they are all out together. They probably assume her husband the man child is her eldest son 🙈🤣

• Haha

Dizzy

VIP Member
She’s still there because she is absolutely loving the attention that poor Erin’s passing has brought her.

MsGilmore

VIP Member
It is very troubling when you think about it. What got my back up was just before Erin passed, lots of people were sending their love to Erin etc and she said "sending love isn't helpful but takeaways are" or something and I just thought that was completely unnecessary and rude. I think this was just after Erin was sedated.
But we’re all haters of Saint Abi. 🙄
If someone knocked on the door of these people and asked for money, I doubt that many would just hand it over but online it’s not a problem!

Notaninfleluencer

She seems to have had a few digs at Erin saying she wasn’t the easiest person to get on with. I’m am not getting any kind of vibe that she cared about Erin in the videos. She is making the narrative about what erin apparently said to her and her wishes about every single thing which seems very strange to me and seems like she’s using this as a way to excuse her own weird behaviour. Erin wanted her to continue to do tik tok and tell about the adventures with the boys. That’s convenient eh and guarantees her a free holiday with the boys. It seems she protests to much I smell a rat
---
She missed out the bit about not getting on with Erin before 2020 conveniently. And Dan seems like he doesn’t like confrontation which will be perfect for a narc like her. Dan if your reading this please appear randomly in her live and blink twice then we will know you feel as pissed of as we do and that you want your own space away from this controlling woman to grieve properly

Redtea2

VIP Member
Even what Erin’s wearing in her coffin seems to be all about Abi - matching soul sister’s hoodies and matching purple crocs, a hairclip that she wore at Abis wedding, matching leggings with Abi….
I swear Abi wants to become/replace Erin. This is not normal behaviour. She is not normal.
Disgusting how she is talking about it all
she will never stop now as it’s bringing her views and likes
imagine using your friends death for money
less than two weeks she died and she has done nothing but talk about her since but with a smile ….

I would be heartbroken I wouldn’t even make any videos just one saying she passed

• Sad

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I think she has found easy prey as there was obviously not a strong parental influence around Erin and her own little family seems so vulnerable so it was very easy for her to inveigle her way in and make herself indispensable, whether they wanted it or not.
I agree completely. And this is why she hasn’t yet left Erin’s husband to go it alone. Mainly because she needs to be the one arranging the funeral.

I don’t know anything about Dan but I can imagine he’s OK with Abi being the mother figure and doing everything for him.

I said the other day that I think she’s a narc. It’s easy to spot them once you know how. She clearly relishes controlling this situation and feeling like an important, indispensable part of Erin’s life - even in death. It’s an ego thing.

If it’s true that they were sworn enemies and only began their relationship after the fire and Zac’s death, then that really says a lot IMO. People like Abi love drama, and somehow manage to make vulnerable people a source of narcissistic supply.

• Heart
Where’s the hate?! These people can’t seriously go through their lives just believing everything that people tell them!
I will watch and wait to see if Erin’s Angels materialises. 😐
It will materise. In the form of hoodies oodies fluffy socks and PJ's and fridge magnets for the poorer followers to buy!

Now Dan is going to be Harley's step dad and full time carer he needs to grow a pair very quickly and take responsibility of his new dependent and get the crazy lady out of his house and start building some security for that beautiful boy.

Unless everyone in Erin's circle are all now just in it for the free load?

There isn't any hate on abi's tattle thread just lots of people silenced blocked muted on tiktok for questioning abi's motive with Erin's family.

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
She’s saying that the nail business has put a spring back in her step after losing Erin and has cried on live putting her nails on. She cannot grumble when people get pissed off with her because she patently uses Erin to manipulate people and boost sales. It’s absolutely grim.
I’ve never seen that muppet without a spring in her step. She was on one big jolly across west wales after Erin died. Eating out, meeting people, going afternoon tea. She hasn’t missed a day going live. She’s despicable.
---
It’s still bothering me how she’s going to ensure the people at their most vulnerable, that are sadly at the end of their lives, are going to be protected. How are the charity going to ensure that person is protected?? Anyone can apply to be a volunteer, end of life “angel” but what training are they getting? People who work in a hospice or similar have proper training by professionals, that is closely monitored. They’re usually nurses, who decide they want to work in palliative care, therefore not only have a degree in nursing where they are constantly assessed and have standards and such to meet, they have a mentor, and have assessments and professional development meetings, to ensure they are giving the best care. They are just plonked in a hospice and left to it! They are constantly learning and progressing, going on training days etc. All this takes time, dedication and money. How are they ensuring that any training is passed? Who is regulating that??? How do they know the volunteers will be suitable for the job? It might be they’ve sadly been there to care for a family member towards the end of their life, but it’s very different doing that for a complete stranger.
As I’ve said before, no one should die alone, but surely if someone has been given the devastating news their life is going to end, then there are systems in place to support that person? Any admission to hospital, we always ask what their family and living situation is. If they have no one, social services get involved, then they’re macmillan abd also a hospice. I know Erin didn’t have a hospice close by, but if she was on her own, with no I’ve, then surely she could have gone into the closest one?
They need £5k just to set the charity up, and have t managed that get. She mentioned paying the web developer, where is that money coming from? I bet she’ll say she’s paying. Of course, her stick on nails will be earning her so much, money ist an issue
This is such a valid comment. Not even basics were put in place before launching an all singing, all dancing website. Completely arse over tit.

Cakeyface

Chatty Member
You never see her doing anything worthwhile with her own children. Always running about here or there or on tiktok changing her nails! What about spending time with the kids in the Easter holidays?! She'll read this and make a massive thing about doing something with them now..... well good, I hope it shames her into doing something with them.... apart from shoving them on tiktok 😕😩

• Heart