Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Imagine trying to build a TikTok following from the agonising death of your friend that you used to hate until a few years ago. Imagine trying to build your own MLM marketing brand from your husband’s exes tragic death. Imagine using funds raised for her for takeaways, 3 course meals out, Sunday lunches and holidays for her children that you just have to tag along with. Imagine going live on social media multiple times a day talking about the horrendous circumstances in her final days leaving no stone unturned and telling a bunch of strangers her innermost details, throwing away ALL of her dignity. Imagine doing that while her 8 year old son who has already lost a brother and father in diabolical circumstances is listening. Imagine sitting in a pub showing your stepson tattle, trying to get him on side and playing the victim. Imagine calling the dead person an ‘angry see you next Tuesday’ and trashing her family after she had died live on social media. Imagine showing her actual coffin on TikTok with a random messsge for random strangers written on it. Imagine drip feeding THEE most personal details of your friends death in order to get strangers to watch your next videos to make money from their interactions. Imagine describing someone as ‘star struck’ for bumping into you in a pub as you dine out with donated funds. Imagine leaving your children and husband for 2 months in order to be at the heart of the tragedy.

Imagine being the kind of person who has done all of the above.

Please someone step in and protect those boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

chemoqueen101

I have had to block this woman, cant bare to watch how she is behaving anymore. I have cancer (i dont know how long iv got) and iv just been and paid for my funeral and filled in a final wishes form so it is done exactly how I want it. If anyone even family behaved the way she is behaving I would be horrified (although my partner has a big pair of balls n would soon kick them into touch) Dan needs to tell her to go n never come back. Erin deserves a dignified send of not a bloody circus

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Mutley98

VIP Member
I’ve never invested in a tik toker or anything but Erin’s story really touched me especially losing a child as my family has been through similar. I fell upon Erin and watched her tik toks and I messaged her one day and said her strength after losing her son and her cancer battle was remarkable. She replied with such a lovely sweet message. I won’t disclose what was said but she was just really nice and I feel she was very vulnerable even before losing her son in the fire. I wonder if partners/friends/family used that to their advantage. I still can’t believe a young woman could not only endure losing two children but then got a terminal diagnosis and seemed estranged from her family. She also showed that a terminal diagnosis doesn’t bring the fame and bucket list wishes that other people with cancer seem to get on social. Her journey seemed very raw and real no gifted holidays.!
As for Abi, what hit me most was the thing where she said about visitors. Like she wanted Erin guarded, broke my heart she had no family with her in her final days, regardless of how strained the relationships were. All her family had was updates from a women who disliked Erin up until 2020. I didn’t like how she almost told Erin off for wanting to go to Tesco, she almost seemed angered. Thpost Erin done where she said ‘it’ll be my last time ever leaving the house’ I just couldn’t fathom how she got her head around it
Abi has already said they are having days out, holidays and holidays abroad making memories. Made me wonder how much money was already there and also how much she was planning on getting. That money is for Dan and Erin’s children no one else.! Why does she need to go.?
I get bad vibes about this whole thing and the only people who will be hurt will be the boys. Erin I think made cancer real, it wasn’t posed Instagram pictures from Lapland and Disney. It was Erin at home making scrapbooks for her boys. It could be any of us at any time

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Ellerose

Even what Erin’s wearing in her coffin seems to be all about Abi - matching soul sister’s hoodies and matching purple crocs, a hairclip that she wore at Abis wedding, matching leggings with Abi….
I swear Abi wants to become/replace Erin. This is not normal behaviour. She is not normal.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Echo

Chatty Member
It is very troubling when you think about it. What got my back up was just before Erin passed, lots of people were sending their love to Erin etc and she said "sending love isn't helpful but takeaways are" or something and I just thought that was completely unnecessary and rude. I think this was just after Erin was sedated.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Faith61

VIP Member
I’m glad I found this thread. I have followed Erin for a long time, Abi was a bit overbearing but tolerable.
But she got very I started to feel differently about her the last few weeks prior to Erin passing. I now think she’s not what she appears. Something isn’t right there.
Erin was such a lovely soul, and had endured so much, I hate that someone is relishing in this.
I just don’t know anymore.
I'm glad I've come across a few " familiar faces" on the thread
It's given me the courage of my convictions to say how I feel😪
I didn't follow Erin for too long, but watched all her tik toks and followed for the last couple of weeks.What was an amazing young woman ! shebwas, making me laugh and cry all at the same time!
I tried to ignore Abi, cos she irritated me a bit, and I thought it was just me!!
Towards the end, I had to watch her to get updates on Erin, and that's when the doubts started to creep in. I don't know if she's just loving the limelight /clout,or something more sinister. Whatever it is, it's not coming across at all well!!
I hope, for the children's sake that this does not go belly up somehow, they've witnessed more than any child should already and now finding out there is discussion here,is sad too, they should be protected from it.
Working in end of life care as I do, I find it so sad that, though Dan was in the same room, that she did not have anyone holding her hand at the end, which did shock me, I have to say.
It's all well and good Abi say Erin " wasn't there", I beg to differ....she was😪
Not all family members can sit and hold the hand of their loved one as they pass, but I'm shocked that after everything, she was " alone"😪
RIP Erin.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So it seems I've been contacted by someone close to Chris Abi and Erin. And I can tell you all there is alot of personal friends of these guys who love the fact she is being called out and are concerned about the boys welfare and the money. Alot of money has been raised for the boys. And with Harley having skin graft operations till his an adult I'm sure these donations will be well needed with Harley's on going recovery

I do have one massive bomb shell I think everyone will be interested to know.

Erin's Husband Dan is a drug dealer

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

MsGilmore

VIP Member
She has totally taken away from Erin’s story. I have forgot Erin in all of this because it has become all about Abi. People are so sycophantic except for the odd person questioning her who seems to get piled on. People will believe anything they read on the internet, but would question it if it was on their doorstep! Hopefully Dan and Harley can get some peace from the Abi circus.
As a wise friend of mine would say ‘there’s no such thing as a selfless act’. Even a selfless act makes us feel good, we get something out of it!

• Heart

begontoast

The only thing she’s sad about that this bubble is going to burst when she goes home. Yes it’s incredibly sad Erin passed away but people usually stick around in the comments for the funeral then they move on. She’s not just crying at the loss of her friend. She’s crying because she will have to resume to reality and can’t control and micro manage every situation revolving around Erin’s death! Erin said Dan hated being on camera etc. I bet he’s sick to death of her filming all these bastard updates. Don’t get me started on the baby. If my partner had died the last thing I would want is someone else’s baby in my home making a racket and I’ve got kids!
The famous line - I promised Erin. It’s what Erin wanted. Is it? When she was dying I didn’t hear her once say anything about you!

And Abi if you’re reading here. Why is the money going into your account and not Dan’s? I also hope the money is paying for Dan and the boys holiday and not yours? The money is for them not you!

• Heart

Bricktop1

I think she will absolutely be the mastermind of her own demise, she persists in creating these tiktoks talking about how she finds the psychology behind trolls ‘interesting’. I’ll break it down into easy to understand chunks for you Abi - you have piggybacked onto Erin’s large following on TikTok and have used that exposure to endeavour to make money, for yourself personally and allegedly for the charity. What I don’t understand is, if you wanted to raise funds for the inception of the charity why not use the go fund me monies instead of going on holiday? I understand the kids are grieving but a bit of sightseeing and warmer weather won’t change or alleviate that. I would also say why not just raise money for other existing charities instead of creating a new one? It’s such a narcissistic endeavour on your part. You keep pushing how your efforts are solely altruistic, but then stick a link on flogging some tat or get a few lines in about your ‘nail business’. You cannot merge the two and not expect to be challenged. There are serious questions here about your integrity and that’s not trolling, that’s genuine interest and challenge, all of which should be expected and encouraged. Nothing to hide, nothing to worry about. Trolling is the most overused term on social media and is used to cover the fact that creators don’t want to be challenged end of. The comments on her TikTok about raising funds weren’t trolling, I saw them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Italy2

Chatty Member
It may be a controversial opinion but I don’t think Erin’s story is for Abi to tell. What Erin has shared so far was her choice and is enough to raise awareness. Abi doesn’t need to keep using Erin because that just comes across as exploitation. It’s not Abi’s story to tell or share with millions about what happened in Erin’s last 24 hours etc. Erin deserves some dignity and respect and something should be kept private. We understand that it was a very distressing situation for her and it shows how cruel cancer can be but describing her pain and feelings in detail is utterly necessary. I don’t understand how that would benefit anyone?!

• Heart

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
This is the morning update, Morning Angels, the CEO breath intake - all absolutely unnecessary. Does she think she’s hosting some daily fucking reality podcast. People like her will sell their own granny for fame & fortune. And with her background in MLM she’s used to exploiting people’s vulnerabilities. This is the ultimate networking marketing opportunity for her. The one she’s been waiting for to hit the big time and find a platform for her sanctimonious, exploitative bull shit. Except all this one has made her is a glorified ambulance chaser NOT an end of life guru.

Do yourself a favour Abi, wash your hair, change your pyjamas, clean Erin’s house and fuck off back to your actual family. You are pure poison.

• Heart

Boopsss

Go fund me and over staying her welcome aside, one thing that has pissed me off the most is how Abi spoke about Erin choosing to be medicated towards the end. She clearly has strong views regarding pain relief and wasn't a fan of Erin having it and felt she should have had more natural remedies. And to that I say, fuck off Abi. Sure, you can have your opinions and choices when it's YOU going through it. But it wasn't you, it was Erin. I have worked in health care for over 10 years, been involved in many end of life cases and have cared for a relative in their terminal cancer battle. I back anyone's choices 100% when they have chosen how they want to spend their final days. Wanna tough it out using natural remedies? OK no problem. Just want pain relief? Cool, let's do that. Wanna be pumped full of pain relief and sedatives so you can just sleep and let nature take its course? Whatever makes you happy.
I can not stand her shaming Erin after she's passed for the choices she made while being in unbearable pain and just wanting some release from it. Should that ever be me I want all of the good stuff and loads of it too. Abi is absolutely unbearable and I am hoping that Dan and the boys get a break from her soon. Anywho, that's my 2 pence.

• Heart

leabytottle

VIP Member
It makes me so cross she’s made a video talking about Leah, saying she hadn’t heard of her before today and then said “it looks like she’s in the final stages”
She then had the audacity to write

“I hope she has someone with her to keep her calm and reassure her that death isn’t scary”.

I can’t put into words how cross this has made me. That brave girl has such a supportive network, and anyone who has actually followed Leah’s journey would know this. They’d also know that she didn’t want to know when she was near the end. So, fuck you, Abi. You know NOTHING about this situation and certainly shouldn’t be making comments on anything to do with Leah or her family. You are not a fountain of knowledge about death and dying, and you certainly shouldn’t be commenting and discussing someone you don’t know and have not followed their journey. Stick to posting videos about diet powders and you’ll soon see who is following you for you.

• Heart

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
You either are an alcoholic or you’re not. There’s no ‘used to be’. This woman will sell her soul for money, notoriety, attention the same way she’s now selling Erin’s. She’s clearly got a drink problem though -chugging Prosecco at her ‘best mates’ death bed as she lay there unconscious, hip flask for the funeral, couldn’t wait to go and get steaming on gin in the pub on the day Erin died. She is an absolute slob who’d rather laze around in the same pyjamas for days at a time instead of cleaning and probably with a constant hangover. She’s a fucking vampire.

• Heart

WitchyMoo

What have I just seen?!

I have no words over Abi latest video - if this was my best friend’s funeral I would be struggling to get ready to go and say my last ever goodbye to them - I certainly wouldn’t be posting up a video up laughing and joking!

Also where is her bloody respect for Dan and the boys today? Them poor boys must be beside themselves today and absolutely devastated at having to say goodbye to their mother only to have Abi in the room making laughing videos and talking about them having “wardrobe malfunctions!”
Totally and utterly disgusting and disrespectful.

I will be thinking of the boys and Dan today.

RIP Erin 😔

• Sad
  • Angry

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
I’ve not posted in here yet….but I did comment in the cancer influencers thread at the start of the year as Abi started to appear a little bit on Erin’s account and that she looked a bit too gleeful about things. I said I felt bad about saying that and hoped I was wrong.
Sadly I think my gut instincts were correct. Those were crocodile tears today, an attempt at damage limitation , squeezed out for effect in the hope that people will realise they’re wrong about her being in it for the fame/ the worship / the attention and that she’s genuinly grief stricken. I’ve seen better acting on Hollyoaks….!

I’m so sick of her face appearing every time I go on Tik Tok, with the sharp intakes of breath and her tongue flicking out over her lips every now and again. The frequent big yawns are really grating now as well.

I can’t get over how long she’s staying at Erin’s, or how happy she’s acting most of the time. My best friend is like a sister to me and I’d be absolutely distraught if anything happened to her, I certainly couldn’t make constant TikToks and I definitely wouldn’t be smiling. I’m so irritated by the way Abi has pushed in and taken over with everything. Controlling who visited and for how long, taking over with the funeral arrangements. It would be a bit different if Erin had nobody else but she has a husband and some family. My husband would hate anyone here hanging around for weeks. Dan must want to just be allowed to have some peace in his own home without her constantly there with her breathing and her TikToks. I don’t get why she wasn’t desperate to get home herself to her own family - it’s been weeks now since Erin passed, why has she stayed so long?

I know all of this has been said at various times on here but I lost my log in details and I’ve only just got back in so I needed a rant about all the things I’ve been noticing all these weeks 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14