The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her husband has been rowing with her especinow she has a tattle thread you only have to type her name on google and tattle comes up first 😂

She has made the last months all about herself … the last week has been about her not Erin she is using Erin death for likes .
every single video talks about Erin …. She is disgusting and needs to duck off home and let fan grieve and Stop posting about Erin now
---

I wonder is Dan scared to tell her to go home as he thinks it’s what Erin wanted .
I think what abi is doing is so wrong she needs to go home now and sharing such details is disgusting
my family is private when a relative dies my parents and grandparents always tell us not to post anything on Facebook .
she is making videos talking about such details it’s sickening I would never document all what she is 🤢🤢

She is a very sick individual
Or maybe Dan and Chris are just a pair of Ponce's like Abi and they don't care they just seen the cash rolling.
Or maybe Abi wears the trousers (Im guessing it's more this 👆🏻)

But the one thing that's worse than them all poncing off of Erins story is what this is all doing to them two beautiful boys that have suffered more than enough heartache is such a small amount of years.
I pray someone from Erin's family and friends steps in and stops the boys from living with these people!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Imagine trying to build a TikTok following from the agonising death of your friend that you used to hate until a few years ago. Imagine trying to build your own MLM marketing brand from your husband’s exes tragic death. Imagine using funds raised for her for takeaways, 3 course meals out, Sunday lunches and holidays for her children that you just have to tag along with. Imagine going live on social media multiple times a day talking about the horrendous circumstances in her final days leaving no stone unturned and telling a bunch of strangers her innermost details, throwing away ALL of her dignity. Imagine doing that while her 8 year old son who has already lost a brother and father in diabolical circumstances is listening. Imagine sitting in a pub showing your stepson tattle, trying to get him on side and playing the victim. Imagine calling the dead person an ‘angry see you next Tuesday’ and trashing her family after she had died live on social media. Imagine showing her actual coffin on TikTok with a random messsge for random strangers written on it. Imagine drip feeding THEE most personal details of your friends death in order to get strangers to watch your next videos to make money from their interactions. Imagine describing someone as ‘star struck’ for bumping into you in a pub as you dine out with donated funds. Imagine leaving your children and husband for 2 months in order to be at the heart of the tragedy.

Imagine being the kind of person who has done all of the above.

Please someone step in and protect those boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Imagine trying to build a TikTok following from the agonising death of your friend that you used to hate until a few years ago. Imagine trying to build your own MLM marketing brand from your husband’s exes tragic death. Imagine using funds raised for her for takeaways, 3 course meals out, Sunday lunches and holidays for her children that you just have to tag along with. Imagine going live on social media multiple times a day talking about the horrendous circumstances in her final days leaving no stone unturned and telling a bunch of strangers her innermost details, throwing away ALL of her dignity. Imagine doing that while her 8 year old son who has already lost a brother and father in diabolical circumstances is listening. Imagine sitting in a pub showing your stepson tattle, trying to get him on side and playing the victim. Imagine calling the dead person an ‘angry see you next Tuesday’ and trashing her family after she had died live on social media. Imagine showing her actual coffin on TikTok with a random messsge for random strangers written on it. Imagine drip feeding THEE most personal details of your friends death in order to get strangers to watch your next videos to make money from their interactions. Imagine describing someone as ‘star struck’ for bumping into you in a pub as you dine out with donated funds. Imagine leaving your children and husband for 2 months in order to be at the heart of the tragedy.

Imagine being the kind of person who has done all of the above.

Please someone step in and protect those boys.
This is a GREAT comment mrst! 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So she’s feeling star struck because someone recognised her. This just gets odder by the day.

my daughter lost her dad as a young teen to suicide at Christmas, altho I was married he’d been in my life for over 20 years and we co parented very very well and he was an extended family member and we were very close and he and my husband adored each other. After he died I was devastated I don’t think I went on social media for weeks after, I was so numb, and my concentration and all my thoughts and emotions went into making sure our daughter got through that awful time. We didn’t go out for dinner, ask TikTok for help with the funeral, make numerous posts about his last moments in ICU (was in for 5 days before machine was turned off) I was there every day with my daughter.

not once did I document it, or even thought about doing this, not once did I care about anyone else but my baby and how she was losing her daddy.
I know we all deal with things differently but this. This is just like a saviour complex and how she is the main character in all this. She gives off pick me girl vibes.
She needs to go home see her kids and her husband and leave Dan to get back to some sort of normality. Also having an 8 month old baby there must be so loud when all those boys need is calm to prepare for their mother’s funeral. When they’ve already lost so many people in their lives.
Also abi help out around the house!! Maybe clean it?? Cook some wholesome meals instead of living off donated money for takeaways.
You have the energy to be live and do multiple updates numerous times a day so why can’t you make some bloody food.

baffling really

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Abi is a disgrace imo she milked Erin’s illness and death for all it was worth she needs to go away now and shut the hell up

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m new to this thread. Whose baby does she have? I just saw comments asking why she has custody of Lyra is it? And Abu replied her parents decided it. I haven’t followed her or Erin much. But what I saw of Erin’s vidoes, she’s so lovely and genuine. I get a bad vibe off this Erin one. Has been living in Erin’s house??

Reactions: 1
Abi has her daughter's child.

This is my own worst nightmare, a fake narcissistic friend exploiting my death by appealing to the morbid curiosity in people and exposing my deeply personal, private final details to the public in order to make money off of my death. 😢

I would be turning over in my grave. Oh, right. SHE HASN'T EVEN BEEN LAID TO REST YET. 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is my own worst nightmare, a fake narcissistic friend exploiting my death by appealing to the morbid curiosity in people and exposing my deeply personal, private final details to the public in order to make money off of my death. 😢
Yes plus her husband letting Abi do this 😢 I wonder what Erin's family thinks about this whole situation and especially about Abi.

Edited to add: I know that I shouldn't compare people with cancer because every case is a tragedy on its own but I must say that Monique (thlifeofmique) and Erin's cancer journeys and deaths touched me the most. Those poor souls didn't have any break from cancer, no "no evidence of disease" for some time, no trips with their families to enjoy life like BowelBabe or NNL. It's beyond tragic and I don't see any sadness in Abi, I just don't.

• Heart
Well, looks like the Deathwork Marketing franchise new book title has had its grand reveal………… ‘What happens now?’

Funny how the crying tiktok has been rolled out today after the tattle thread is gathering pace and some of our posts have really hit that nail on the head 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s been crying again fs she needs to stop. You can see she doesn’t want life to go back to normal after the funeral cause she’s feeding of all the grief of others she just needs to stop now also she said something about not going on summer adventures with the boys or did I pick that up wrong ?

She’s been crying again fs she needs to stop. You can see she doesn’t want life to go back to normal after the funeral cause she’s feeding of all the grief of others she just needs to stop now also she said something about not going on summer adventures with the boys or did I pick that up wrong ?
I have never had a loved one die and done and said the things she is
I did a post and that was it
she is milking it for all it’s worth !!
disgusting behaviour she is a adult craving attention from her friends death . She was awfull during erins final week now she is fake crying to get views !!

I think she’s crying because she’s going to be surplus now, she won’t be the center everyone will grieve and get on with their lives. And she won’t be able to be the star. Because yes she was Erin’s ‘friend’ but Dan was her husband and the boys mum, they are priority.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have had to block this woman, cant bare to watch how she is behaving anymore. I have cancer (i dont know how long iv got) and iv just been and paid for my funeral and filled in a final wishes form so it is done exactly how I want it. If anyone even family behaved the way she is behaving I would be horrified (although my partner has a big pair of balls n would soon kick them into touch) Dan needs to tell her to go n never come back. Erin deserves a dignified send of not a bloody circus

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I followed Erin about 6 months ago and didn’t hear a mention of Abi until she’s weeks from dying. She didn’t even have Abi as a bridesmaid at her wedding. Surely if you wanted someone to take control when you are dying and they were a true ‘soul sister’ then wouldn’t it be a no brainer to have them in your wedding party. Don’t get me wrong I think Erin did ask Abi to keep everyone in the loop etc but so far it’s just been a pity party. I also find it really odd as I wouldn’t put them two as best friends. Erin seemed so pure unlike Abi.

rest in peace Erin. You finally meet your boys again x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t agree with the begging she did for donations for memories for them to distract them she seems pretty distracted already to me from making attention from Erin passing . She doesn’t even seem arsed her best mate just died
Ah so that’s why there was a crying video today!!

Reactions: 4
I’ve not posted in here yet….but I did comment in the cancer influencers thread at the start of the year as Abi started to appear a little bit on Erin’s account and that she looked a bit too gleeful about things. I said I felt bad about saying that and hoped I was wrong.
Sadly I think my gut instincts were correct. Those were crocodile tears today, an attempt at damage limitation , squeezed out for effect in the hope that people will realise they’re wrong about her being in it for the fame/ the worship / the attention and that she’s genuinly grief stricken. I’ve seen better acting on Hollyoaks….!

Reactions: 15
She is only crying because she got to go home soon, or she has googled herself 😂 and realised her online public profile can't be deleted
---
QUOTE="Redtea2, post: 18121756, member: 372081"]
disgusting behaviour she is a adult craving attention from her friends death . She was awfull during erins final week now she is fake crying to get views !!
[/QUOTE]

Did she also say when Dan came down the stairs and said Erin had passed? Does that mean her and Rhian were awake downstairs not all in bed as previously said??
Abi if you could please clarify this with a TT so I know your listening that would be great 😃👍 😂😂

Last edited:
She is only crying because she got to go home soon, or she has googled herself 😂 and realised her online public profile can't be deleted
---
QUOTE="Redtea2, post: 18121756, member: 372081"]
Did she also say when Dan came down the stairs and said Erin had passed? Does that mean her and Rhian were awake downstairs not all in bed as previously said??
Abi if you could please clarify this with a TT so I know your listening that would be great 😃👍 😂😂
[/QUOTE]
During Erin passing she was disgusting especially when Erin wanted to go out
she honestly couldn’t wait for her to be sedated she kept saying in her videos she needs to have more sedation etc etc
then begging for take always

• Sad
Reactions: 5
New to this read, I can’t post on the ones I usually love lurking on unfortunately but I can on here for some reason!
I’ve just been reading and can someone tell me if she’s answered why all the donations are going into her bank account and not Erin’s husband? That screams suspicious to me!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.