The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Abi 👋🏼 you are obviously reading here. I suggest you don’t, then you won’t get “upset”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Writing a message from complete strangers (who will no doubt forget about Erin once the next terminally ill person for them to fawn over comes along) on her coffin, then filming it and posting it to appease the grief tourists on her TikTok, was vulgar and unnecessary.
Where tf is Dan in all of this? I know if my husband died and one of his ‘friends’ was acting like Abi and exploiting his death for views and likes, I’d be absolutely furious!
How does she think it’s going to affect Erin’s kids in the future, having videos of their mums coffin and intimate details of her last days posted online.
I can’t get over what an awful person she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So I have been following for a while and thought at first what I felt about Abi posting was just something I felt but seeing this thread has made me realise I am not alone in these thoughts.

It really is time for Abi to pack up her things and to go home back to her husband Chris and her kids and grandchild.

None of this can be truly what Erin wanted - her last intimate moments broadcasted to all -picture of her coffin with words written on it, Abi living in her house husband and kids wearing her makeup and apparently now photographs of the funeral will be shared too.

Abi said Erin didn’t want her funeral to be live streamed but that Erin got a photographer to do a photo documentary and that Abi would be sharing it on TikTok for everyone!
Really?! I mean Erin may have sorted the photographer but who knows who she wanted to see the photographs - it may be for her boys and Dan and family and friends and maybe those who couldn’t make it to see. I am sure she wouldn’t want it broadcast to people she doesn’t really know on a personal level on TikTok!!!

Abi is making a lot of these decisions! Has she even spoke to Dan and Erin family and boys to see it they happy for her to be sharing such intimate photos of her funeral online for all? I mean she has already broadcasted such private details that had my jaw hit the floor so god knows what Dan and Erin friends and family must be thinking!

Abi feels she is helping however she is hindering the grieving process of Dan and the boys. They are not being given time to grieve privately and to adapt to their new normal. They must be hearing her in the house talking about Erin last moments all the time - how can they learn to process that and to learn to cope with all this if they constantly being taken back to that moment by Abi and her videos.

Abi needs to realise that somethings do have to remain private and sacred to protect Erin and also her boys and her husband. These don’t need to be broadcast to TikTok viewers!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
And today she’s bringing out the afterlife stories to appeal to the less intelligent audience who aren’t seeing the bigger picture. The jumperoo moved so naturally it’s the ghost of Erin. Is there anything this woman won’t do to stay relevant. She makes me sick. All the while with the youngest boy sitting in the same room listening and the oldest boy probably viewing all her videos. I despair for those poor children.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
God, Abi had a grandson too? Does this have something to do with why she now has custody of her granddaughter?
Her Daughter Beth had a baby boy in 2022, stillborn. Before you know it she’s pregnant again. Had her Daughter Lyra then decided she didn’t want her and now Abi has her. It’s all sick, the father of her babies is nearly 60!

• Wow
  • Sick
Her Daughter Beth had a baby boy in 2022, stillborn. Before you know it she’s pregnant again. Had her Daughter Lyra then decided she didn’t want her and now Abi has her. It’s all sick, the father of her babies is nearly 60!
60, whaaattttt??? How old is her daughter?

Reactions: 5
What will she do to stay relevant when Erin’s been cremated, and life moves on. Dan will find a new partner as he’s a young bloke, followers have stopped watching and are on to the next person. And she’s got nothing left to do.
Will she write a book, Erin and me? Ghosts and their meanings? Spiritual funerals and how to have them? It’s terminal what now? How to get takeaway and influence people?

• Haha
She needs to concentrate on her own family dynamics and not insert herself into other lives like that. I know people like her that literally insert themselves into other peoples lives and try to take over them. It’s scary and not normal and something is clearly lacking in her own life. And what about her own marriage that can’t be healthy barely seeing her husband for months like that. I think she is trying so hard to be Erin now it’s creepy watch out Dan lol

• Sad
I think her husband has been rowing with her especinow she has a tattle thread you only have to type her name on google and tattle comes up first 😂

She has made the last months all about herself … the last week has been about her not Erin she is using Erin death for likes .
every single video talks about Erin …. She is disgusting and needs to duck off home and let fan grieve and Stop posting about Erin now
---
So I have been following for a while and thought at first what I felt about Abi posting was just something I felt but seeing this thread has made me realise I am not alone in these thoughts.

It really is time for Abi to pack up her things and to go home back to her husband Chris and her kids and grandchild.

None of this can be truly what Erin wanted - her last intimate moments broadcasted to all -picture of her coffin with words written on it, Abi living in her house husband and kids wearing her makeup and apparently now photographs of the funeral will be shared too.

Abi said Erin didn’t want her funeral to be live streamed but that Erin got a photographer to do a photo documentary and that Abi would be sharing it on TikTok for everyone!
Really?! I mean Erin may have sorted the photographer but who knows who she wanted to see the photographs - it may be for her boys and Dan and family and friends and maybe those who couldn’t make it to see. I am sure she wouldn’t want it broadcast to people she doesn’t really know on a personal level on TikTok!!!

Abi is making a lot of these decisions! Has she even spoke to Dan and Erin family and boys to see it they happy for her to be sharing such intimate photos of her funeral online for all? I mean she has already broadcasted such private details that had my jaw hit the floor so god knows what Dan and Erin friends and family must be thinking!

Abi feels she is helping however she is hindering the grieving process of Dan and the boys. They are not being given time to grieve privately and to adapt to their new normal. They must be hearing her in the house talking about Erin last moments all the time - how can they learn to process that and to learn to cope with all this if they constantly being taken back to that moment by Abi and her videos.

Abi needs to realise that somethings do have to remain private and sacred to protect Erin and also her boys and her husband. These don’t need to be broadcast to TikTok viewers!
I wonder is Dan scared to tell her to go home as he thinks it’s what Erin wanted .
I think what abi is doing is so wrong she needs to go home now and sharing such details is disgusting
my family is private when a relative dies my parents and grandparents always tell us not to post anything on Facebook .
she is making videos talking about such details it’s sickening I would never document all what she is 🤢🤢

She is a very sick individual

Last edited:
  • Sick
This is the morning update, Morning Angels, the CEO breath intake - all absolutely unnecessary. Does she think she’s hosting some daily bleeping reality podcast. People like her will sell their own granny for fame & fortune. And with her background in MLM she’s used to exploiting people’s vulnerabilities. This is the ultimate networking marketing opportunity for her. The one she’s been waiting for to hit the big time and find a platform for her sanctimonious, exploitative bull tit. Except all this one has made her is a glorified ambulance chaser NOT an end of life guru.

Do yourself a favour Abi, wash your hair, change your pyjamas, clean Erin’s house and duck off back to your actual family. You are pure poison.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I genuinely do not think Dan has any issues her been there....as I've already said earlier. The whole situation is off....all of it....

Reactions: 4
She’s just said on her live that Erin had made her, Dan and Chris legal guardian of Harley

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Apparently they going to Egypt on holiday she’s just been on a live I swear she just continually ignores her granddaughter and just on lives. She’s crying again about how good her husband is

On her fb post she claims that they’ve got over £2500 in that PayPal account.
Why the hell does she need a holiday for? Dan Chris and boys can go but why is she going to adventures with the boys. She is not their auntie or anything!

• Heart
Writing a message from complete strangers (who will no doubt forget about Erin once the next terminally ill person for them to fawn over comes along) on her coffin, then filming it and posting it to appease the grief tourists on her TikTok, was vulgar and unnecessary.
Where tf is Dan in all of this? I know if my husband died and one of his ‘friends’ was acting like Abi and exploiting his death for views and likes, I’d be absolutely furious!
How does she think it’s going to affect Erin’s kids in the future, having videos of their mums coffin and intimate details of her last days posted online.
I can’t get over what an awful person she is.
I cant watch her. What did she do? X

Reactions: 2
On her fb post she claims that they’ve got over £2500 in that PayPal account.
I don’t agree with the begging she did for donations for memories for them to distract them she seems pretty distracted already to me from making attention from Erin passing . She doesn’t even seem arsed her best mate just died

Why should she get or benefit from any of this money?
the boys should get the lot whacked into an account they can access when they’re 14/16/18 whatever. Whilst holidays etc would be nice for them I’m sure they would benefit from it most long term!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I cant watch her. What did she do? X
She made a tiktok of her outside the chapel of rest/funeral home saying they’d been to close the lid on Erin’s coffin, then she showed a picture of the side of the coffin with a message that she’d scrawled on the side of it in purple pen on behalf of all the TikTok followers/complete strangers.
---
She’s absolutely revelling in the ‘TikTok fame’ Erin’s death has brought her 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why the hell does she need a holiday for? Dan Chris and boys can go but why is she going to adventures with the boys. She is not their auntie or anything!
For even more attention!!
---
And today she’s bringing out the afterlife stories to appeal to the less intelligent audience who aren’t seeing the bigger picture. The jumperoo moved so naturally it’s the ghost of Erin. Is there anything this woman won’t do to stay relevant. She makes me sick. All the while with the youngest boy sitting in the same room listening and the oldest boy probably viewing all her videos. I despair for those poor children.
I was appalled at her doing that video with Harley sat in the room. That kid doesn’t stand any chance growing up with her. He needs Dan and Erin’s family around him not Abi. His life has already changed beyond recognition with his Mum passing and then being separated for good from his older Brother. WHO wouldn’t need their older Brother in their life at 8 years old when their Mum has just died. It’s so cruel. But again, Abi is doing things her way!!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.