The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her last post was all me, me, me I,I,I. Nothing about how that 48hours affected others. Having myself worked in palliative and end of life care, what happened with Erin was all very usual. She has made all this such a drama all about her and her feelings. All I hope is that Dan eventually sees through her and sends her on her way.
Go back to your own home and your own family Abi! 😡
I found it all a bit scaremongering to be honest and I hope I never have to decide where to receive palliative care because that put me off dying at home. It definitely shouldn’t be sugar coated but it felt pretty sensationalised to me and terrifying for everyone. Almost two weeks since Erin died and it felt like it was wheeled out because of the noticeable drop in interaction on her Tik Toks
---
I'm sorry to be so obtuse but would someone kindly explain who Abi was to Erin? Thank you x
So Erin gave birth to four boys, Alex is the eldest one who she had with Chris - Chris is now married to Abi.

Abi has dropped it into the conversation on a couple of occasions that Erin and possibly Dan too and Abi and Chris did not get on at all (in one video Abi eluded to Erin slandering them on Facebook.

Erin had a baby boy, Tyler, after Alex and he sadly died when he was very young (not long after birth I think.

Erin then had two boys with a guy called Shaun. Abi said yesterday or maybe Thursday was the anniversary of the fire - in 2020, while Erin’s two younger boys (Harley and Zachary) were with their dad for the weekend, they were asleep in a caravan where an inquest found a heater had been left on and up against clothing and the fire was well underway when Shaun realised (he was inside the house and there was a party going on according to what I’ve read). He went into the caravan and grabbed two limbs, he thought it was Zach and Harley’s arms but he had only managed to get Harley and sadly Zachary died. They didn’t think Harley would make it but he did. There are stories about the fire online and Erin has an open Facebook page where she talks about her feelings towards Shaun and what the inquest implied was a preventable fire.

This seems to have been a turning point, along with lockdown and Abi and Chris and Erin and Dan became very close. Erin was bridesmaid at Abi’s wedding. When I first came across Erin (I saw her mentioned on another thread but in a positive way) I thought Abi was a god send for her but that’s changed. Abi would have everyone believe that her, Erin and Rhianne (another friend) were “soul sisters” and that she (Abi) was indispensable but I saw one of Erin’s Tik Toks from November and she said that”Alex’s dad and stepmum” were staying for the weekend to help, which doesn’t to me imply Erin was heavily dependent on her. Also in that video she said that social media wasn’t for her, she wouldn’t have pictured herself doing that so now I’m wondering if that was Abi’s idea too.

Almost 2 weeks after Erin died, Abi is staying at Erin’s home with Dan (Erin’s husband and Harley) and isn’t going home until after the funeral which I think is next week. That’s in spite of Abi having 5 kids of her own (of varying ages) and custody of her granddaughter. Who also lives at Dan’s. Abi seems to be very much at home there and it’s all taken a weird turn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I found it all a bit scaremongering to be honest and I hope I never have to decide where to receive palliative care because that put me off dying at home. It definitely shouldn’t be sugar coated but it felt pretty sensationalised to me and terrifying for everyone. Almost two weeks since Erin died and it felt like it was wheeled out because of the noticeable drop in interaction on her Tik Toks
---

So Erin gave birth to four boys, Alex is the eldest one who she had with Chris - Chris is now married to Abi.

Abi has dropped it into the conversation on a couple of occasions that Erin and possibly Dan too and Abi and Chris did not get on at all (in one video Abi eluded to Erin slandering them on Facebook.

Erin had a baby boy, Tyler, after Alex and he sadly died when he was very young (not long after birth I think.

Erin then had two boys with a guy called Shaun. Abi said yesterday or maybe Thursday was the anniversary of the fire - in 2020, while Erin’s two younger boys (Harley and Zachary) were with their dad for the weekend, they were asleep in a caravan where an inquest found a heater had been left on and up against clothing and the fire was well underway when Shaun realised (he was inside the house and there was a party going on according to what I’ve read). He went into the caravan and grabbed two limbs, he thought it was Zach and Harley’s arms but he had only managed to get Harley and sadly Zachary died. They didn’t think Harley would make it but he did. There are stories about the fire online and Erin has an open Facebook page where she talks about her feelings towards Shaun and what the inquest implied was a preventable fire.

This seems to have been a turning point, along with lockdown and Abi and Chris and Erin and Dan became very close. Erin was bridesmaid at Abi’s wedding. When I first came across Erin (I saw her mentioned on another thread but in a positive way) I thought Abi was a god send for her but that’s changed. Abi would have everyone believe that her, Erin and Rhianne (another friend) were “soul sisters” and that she (Abi) was indispensable but I saw one of Erin’s Tik Toks from November and she said that”Alex’s dad and stepmum” were staying for the weekend to help, which doesn’t to me imply Erin was heavily dependent on her. Also in that video she said that social media wasn’t for her, she wouldn’t have pictured herself doing that so now I’m wondering if that was Abi’s idea too.

Almost 2 weeks after Erin died, Abi is staying at Erin’s home with Dan (Erin’s husband and Harley) and isn’t going home until after the funeral which I think is next week. That’s in spite of Abi having 5 kids of her own (of varying ages) and custody of her granddaughter. Who also lives at Dan’s. Abi seems to be very much at home there and it’s all taken a weird turn.
Erin didn’t have 2 boys with Shaun. Shaun was zac’s dad. He was looking after zac and Harley when the fire occurred. Harley’s dad died when she was pregnant with him

Reactions: 5
She always has to be in the spotlight! Even when her Grandson died the subsequent Fb posts were always how she was feeling. Nothing about her Daughter!
God, Abi had a grandson too? Does this have something to do with why she now has custody of her granddaughter?

Erin didn’t have 2 boys with Shaun. Shaun was zac’s dad. He was looking after zac and Harley when the fire occurred. Harley’s dad died when she was pregnant with him
It’s all very confusing. Did she have 4 boys with 4 different dads?

Reactions: 5
Apologies, thanks for setting the record straight. I should have said at the end of my post that it was just bits and pieces I’d picked up online rather than me knowing Erin or anyone else.

It’s beyond sad how much that woman went through.

Reactions: 6
Hi does Shaun see Harvey at all now?
is this his son?
also I don’t think Harvey will stay with Dan either.
---
Thanks for clearing this up!

Reactions: 4
It seems this poor woman (Erin) has been to hell and back. I hope she is at peace now with her two babies. As for Abi she needs to wind her neck in.

Reactions: 7
Abi definitely seems to be indoctrinating herself into the family. Taking Erin’s niece who she probably doesn’t know shopping.
I think people were drawn to Erin’s story because of Erin’s personality. She was vibrant and probably was a bit wild! Despite everything that she had been through she was positive. Abi seems to be leaching off of that.
Erin didn’t get the time that Deborah James, for example, got. She couldn’t take the boys to Disney or do what she may have wanted to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just can’t watch her after noticing that ridiculous sharp intake of breath she does like a middle aged ceo at a business meeting patronising his staff
Since you’ve said this I can’t pay attention to anything else in her videos 😭😭😭

• Haha
She is lazy I thought that the house looks an absolute tit hole and she never cooks an actual meal !! She’s always lounging in her pjs all day

My husband wouldn’t be happy about me in a house with my dead friends husband …. Sorry it’s just weird behaviour she should go home to her husband !
Her own house is permanently like a tit hole so she isn’t going to clean or tidy anybody else’s! She’s supposed to be there to help but does nothing apart from make everything about her!!
---
The fact she has stated she is making a ‘series’ of videos regarding the end of Erin’s life makes me wonder if she’s heading towards setting herself up as some sort of end of life guru. What an utter cretin. Erin didn’t even pass away with the security of someone there at the end, holding her hand. Every soul midwife/death doula I have even known of is there for precisely that reason - so a person doesn’t die alone. What an utter cretin.
Exactly. That lady died with nobody there holding her hand which is so sad! Everybody that was supposed to be there with her until the end was asleep. I really hope she didn’t know that. Also all this about educating people on end of life, I don’t know who exactly she thinks she is. She’s already said it’s the first dead body she’s seen so how does she think she qualifies for that sort of education. AGAIN, like everything I’ve seen her do over the past few years, she HAS to feel like she knows the most about everything and every “next project” (there’s been many!) she is doing.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’ve been at a lot of deaths, in my past employment and family members. And I can say that not one death is the same, there are obviously stages and similarities but one size does not fit all. I’ve seen peaceful and not so peaceful passings. So if she thinks she can be a death doula or end of life partner from one dead body, she’s got a lot to learn
She is not the font of all knowledge as much as she may think she is.
And yep I can’t unsee the sucking in of breath thing now 🤣

Reactions: 10
I’m sickened at her posting details that shouldn’t be being posted like the chapel and putting the lid on

duck sake get off TikTok what a wierdo she is !! No respect has she

I would go to hell and back before letting a family member die alone. Her and Dan have both let Erin down, it’s unforgivable. Poor poor Erin.

Abi is a creep. She is far too over familiar. reading between the lines, something is definitely up between her and her husband - why is she not going back?! It’s so inappropriate and weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m disgusted with her level of detail the last 24 hours. Click bait, bread crumbing - call it what you like. It’s bleeping disgraceful. She needs cancelling not worshipping. And what’s with Erin’s husband. He needs to grow a pair and tell her to STFU about his dead wife’s tragic death. Why does that poor eldest boy want to hear all of this?? I’m all for trying to take the fear out of death and trying to normalise it a bit but this is another bleeping level!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She is revelling in all the attention and feeding of the grief of others it’s disgusting she seems almost excited to share the details. As soon as she was getting less views the crying starts and talking about Erin’s last 24 hours to try and reel people in it’s so inappropriate and disgusting. She must be pissing Dan and the boys of I can’t stand her on tt imagine how nippy and controlling she would be in real life

• Sick
  • Sad
She is revelling in all the attention and feeding of the grief of others it’s disgusting she seems almost excited to share the details. As soon as she was getting less views the crying starts and talking about Erin’s last 24 hours to try and reel people in it’s so inappropriate and disgusting. She must be pissing Dan and the boys of I can’t stand her on tt imagine how nippy and controlling she would be in real life
This!!
Also she looked a bit flustered when Chris came in.
I don’t think she’s the good soul sister she makes out.

Reactions: 7
So apparently internet trolls are pissing her off. What? Exposing you for the manipulative, narcissistic, money grabbing, attention seeking pond scum that we all know you are Abi?

• Haha
  • Heart
So apparently internet trolls are pissing her off. What? Exposing you for the manipulative, narcissistic, money grabbing, attention seeking pond scum that we all know you are Abi?
Trolls trolls trolls, it’s all we hear. Maybe people are leaving comments and she’s supersonic at deleting them…but I bet she’s reading here religiously and that’s a choice she’s making

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.