The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing she’s sad about that this bubble is going to burst when she goes home. Yes it’s incredibly sad Erin passed away but people usually stick around in the comments for the funeral then they move on. She’s not just crying at the loss of her friend. She’s crying because she will have to resume to reality and can’t control and micro manage every situation revolving around Erin’s death! Erin said Dan hated being on camera etc. I bet he’s sick to death of her filming all these bastard updates. Don’t get me started on the baby. If my partner had died the last thing I would want is someone else’s baby in my home making a racket and I’ve got kids!
The famous line - I promised Erin. It’s what Erin wanted. Is it? When she was dying I didn’t hear her once say anything about you!

And Abi if you’re reading here. Why is the money going into your account and not Dan’s? I also hope the money is paying for Dan and the boys holiday and not yours? The money is for them not you!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The only thing she’s sad about that this bubble is going to burst when she goes home. Yes it’s incredibly sad Erin passed away but people usually stick around in the comments for the funeral then they move on. She’s not just crying at the loss of her friend. She’s crying because she will have to resume to reality and can’t control and micro manage every situation revolving around Erin’s death! Erin said Dan hated being on camera etc. I bet he’s sick to death of her filming all these bastard updates. Don’t get me started on the baby. If my partner had died the last thing I would want is someone else’s baby in my home making a racket and I’ve got kids!
The famous line - I promised Erin. It’s what Erin wanted. Is it? When she was dying I didn’t hear her once say anything about you!

And Abi if you’re reading here. Why is the money going into your account and not Dan’s? I also hope the money is paying for Dan and the boys holiday and not yours? The money is for them not you!
She is milking this
the things she has talked about is wrong especially wetting the bed and other things . No need for her to do this
she is loving the likes and attention she is getting

Reactions: 5
She is milking this
the things she has talked about is wrong especially wetting the bed and other things . No need for her to do this
she is loving the likes and attention she is getting
this!! 100%. She is sad that her little 5 minutes of fame is coming to an end. The engagement is up for the Funeral on Friday then home time for her! Her account won’t be as interesting to people. I wonder what her husband thinks in all of this! She is very obsessed with Erin and her life it’s just odd. Very overbearing!

don’t get me wrong. When she was saying to Dan how maybe rethink the song as he wanted their wedding song. I get the memory at the moment attached to it is a happy one. But Erin is no longer here why question him on the song! It’s HIS WIFES funeral. Leave the poor man to make these decisions

Reactions: 9
this!! 100%. She is sad that her little 5 minutes of fame is coming to an end. The engagement is up for the Funeral on Friday then home time for her! Her account won’t be as interesting to people. I wonder what her husband thinks in all of this! She is very obsessed with Erin and her life it’s just odd. Very overbearing!

don’t get me wrong. When she was saying to Dan how maybe rethink the song as he wanted their wedding song. I get the memory at the moment attached to it is a happy one. But Erin is no longer here why question him on the song! It’s HIS WIFES funeral. Leave the poor man to make these decisions
It’s all very strange
why is her husband not asking her to go home no way would my husband be happy with me leaving for months like that . I have a husband and kids they are my life yes I love my friend if she was dying I would see her but I wouldn’t move hours away to be with her and still stay weeks after her death .
I think Erin husband is enjoying the money a nice new car and now holidays .
---
That said I’m unsure about Erin husband either way he should be allowed whatever song he wants why is she dictating what he wants she is a wrong en

Reactions: 7
She said on the live that she used to have loads of money. She had a speedboat and sports cars! So she is either living on the proceeds of selling a business or a complete fantasist! She was talking about running a retreat and it would cost about £1500 each. According to Google she is a business coach and a director of a CIC (community interest company). They are supposed to be non-profit. One of the other members is a health and wellness coach.
She ended the live when Dan got home.
A speedboat and sports cars!! 🤣🤣 Yes they did - had a driveway of chavvy tit cars like you’d see on the scruffiest of council estate driveways. As for the boat. I spent time on the beach with them in the summer and they brought this thing out. Embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s currently living in Erin’s house with Erin’s husband and children, wearing Erin’s mascara, and now wearing Erin’s crocs.
Abi, you’re mental mate!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She really is trying to make Erin look bad isn’t she
Stop mentioning her name it’s disgusting

Reactions: 6
So she’s currently living in Erin’s house with Erin’s husband and children, wearing Erin’s mascara, and now wearing Erin’s crocs.
Abi, you’re mental mate!
Are they not her crocs? I’m sure she said Erin is wearing her crocs, they had matching.

Reactions: 3
Are they not her crocs? I’m sure she said Erin is wearing her crocs, they had matching.
She said she’s got some others too that were Erin’s. Tbf, she said Erin gave them to her but who knows with Abi, she probably just took them whilst Erin was on her deathbed.
Either way, how she’s inserted herself into Erin’s life/home/family etc is incredibly strange behaviour!

Reactions: 6
Why is she trying to control what song Dan wants at his wife’s funeral?! Omg I mean just why is she making all these decisions?!

Also who is the person she is talking about - the girl who says she was Erin close friend but that Abi ruined it? Mmm looks like more of these friends are coming out now!

WTF is that TikTok about?? I can’t even make out what the girl is supposed to be have done that’s made her so angry?? Also, does she not have a sense of irony 🤔 It sounds like she’s talking about herself 😆

Her latest video probably never happened. She’s using a imaginary person as an example of how people are calling her out. Because it seems all very similar to what has been said here.

• Haha
Her latest video probably never happened. She’s using a imaginary person as an example of how people are calling her out. Because it seems all very similar to what has been said here.
Exactly what I thought. She clearly thinks she’s a master manipulator. Notice the slight change in content now (the crocs) as she starts to lay the groundwork for after the funeral when she’s not at the source of the tragedy to keep exploiting it.

• Haha
I was thinking that myself all made up . She is very weird I don’t understand why she won’t go home or why she even stayed if I was dying I would want my husband and kids and parents around not friends . She is suing her death for likes and followers

Exactly what I thought. She clearly thinks she’s a master manipulator. Notice the slight change in content now (the crocs) as she starts to lay the groundwork for after the funeral when she’s not at the source of the tragedy to keep exploiting it.
She’s mentioning a lot now about going home, being home sick etc.

She’s mentioning a lot now about going home, being home sick etc.
If she was that homesick she would be home 😂
I love my best friend and would make memories with her if dying but I would never move hours away and live with her in her final weeks and stay for the death .

After the funeral she surely won’t have much left to talk about

If she was that homesick she would be home 😂
I love my best friend and would make memories with her if dying but I would never move hours away and live with her in her final weeks and stay for the death .

After the funeral she surely won’t have much left to talk about
Hopefully not and let’s face it she’s extremely unlikeable, condescending and quite frankly boring AF!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lol at her new post professing her love for her husband which is definitely in response to the comments on here. Save yourself some time Abi and just reply on this thread as you’re not fooling anyone … 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol at her new post professing her love for her husband which is definitely in response to the comments on here. Save yourself some time Abi and just reply on this thread as you’re not fooling anyone … 😂😂
I wouldn’t call leaving my husband for months LOVE
sorry but yes Erin was her friend but you never leave your husband and family like that
sure be around and support your friend but you don’t pack up and leave your family …
a weekend I could understand but months .. she is clearly not happy with her life

bet Dan can’t wait for her to duck of 😂😂
---
Hopefully not and let’s face it she’s extremely unlikeable, condescending and quite frankly boring AF!
She really is I don’t know much about Erin only what I seen on tiktok but I have a funny feeling her husband will be in a relationship very fast and then abi will be slagging him off for attention

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.