The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have had to block this woman, cant bare to watch how she is behaving anymore. I have cancer (i dont know how long iv got) and iv just been and paid for my funeral and filled in a final wishes form so it is done exactly how I want it. If anyone even family behaved the way she is behaving I would be horrified (although my partner has a big pair of balls n would soon kick them into touch) Dan needs to tell her to go n never come back. Erin deserves a dignified send of not a bloody circus
I’m so sorry, I hope you’re as okay as you can be xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
New to this read, I can’t post on the ones I usually love lurking on unfortunately but I can on here for some reason!
I’ve just been reading and can someone tell me if she’s answered why all the donations are going into her bank account and not Erin’s husband? That screams suspicious to me!

Oooh has anyone asked that and was it deleted?
You can actually 'Ask Abi' through this forum, she is a regular 👻 ghoster, aren't you Abi?

It's all about the good the bad and the ugly hey Abi! Got to take the rough after the smooth. Or was that what Chris ended up with 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More confusion.............

Last week tiktok was informed by Tiktoks new resident palliative care nurse that they had the doctor out to the house because Erin wanted to be sedated and did not want to wake up again. The story goes that the doctor visited himself and asked if Erin was absolutely certain that she wanted to be given high amounts of sedative. Abi said he asked Erin repeatedly. Erin agreed that she was tired, she had "had enough" and was ready to pass. Erin had said her goodbyes to family and was upset at the thought that she might wake up again.

Todays story..........
After Erin was given sedative she asked "What is happening now?" Erin asked Dan for a pen & paper and Abi found a note from Erin where Erin had wrote "Whats happening now" or "What will happen" something along those lines.

Back to sedation Abi.
If Erin was certain that she didn't not want to wake up again and Erin was absolutely certain that she wanted to go to sleep and not wake up again, why was Erin asking you what was going to happen?

• Wow
  • Sad
Why doesn’t her son live with her? It’s all very strange. Her son is the same age as Alex (Erin’s son) and she hasn’t seen him for 2 months almost, until today. Wouldn’t you want to hold your babies close after something like this happened?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just come across a video saying that her son had been watching a video or live or something and she started to cry as she recounted what he’d told her. Such a strange video.. he’s your son, Abi, you should be home with him. He shouldn’t have to phone you to comfort you after watching your video. These should be in person interactions.

• Heart
Just come across a video saying that her son had been watching a video or live or something and she started to cry as she recounted what he’d told her. Such a strange video.. he’s your son, Abi, you should be home with him. He shouldn’t have to phone you to comfort you after watching your video. These should be in person interactions.

I thought this too. Also, the way she’s referring to Erin’s house as ‘home’ 🤮. It’s not YOUR home Abi!
She should absolutely be back at her own home, with her own children and husband by now, and be allowing Dan and the kids to grieve and come to terms with Erin’s death in their own time and way. The woman is an absolute freak.

Reactions: 9
Omg I can’t even watch that rambling, nonsensical pile of tit. Dysfunctional family for sure and perfectly happy to move in on someone else’s family. She’s a complete and utter oddball.

Reactions: 11
I don't think she's going anywhere. Sure she will comeback to her husband, or at least I think she will, but she will live between two houses because it's clear that in her mind Erin's house is her home and Dan needs her to survive. Plus it will give her more content, I hope that people will wake up and start to calling her out more.

Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t her son live with her? It’s all very strange. Her son is the same age as Alex (Erin’s son) and she hasn’t seen him for 2 months almost, until today. Wouldn’t you want to hold your babies close after something like this happened?
I think she's seen that son? This is a different one I think!??

Reactions: 1
I haven’t got round to watching any tik toks from today yet - but she’s so transparent and predicatable it’s unreal!
it was clear when she was crying and asking how despite being such a dysfuctional
family that she’s raised kids with such high emotional intelligence and who are so sensitive etc, that she was fishing for people to say ‘it’s because of you Abi. You’ve taught them that. They’re the mazing people they are because of you ’
And when she’s saying she promised (she uses this line a lot!) Erin to be there for Dan and the boys and that she has to hold it together for them that she was fishing for people to say ‘don’t forget to look after you Abi. You’re important too. You’re so strong being there for everyone etc’ .
And I’m sure there are people in the comments saying just those things too!
They neglect to think about the fact that her daughter hasn’t got custody of her own child (so where’s the high emotional intelligence , sensitive person there!) and that perhaps she should be there for her own various off- spring before interfering in others ? I’m sure Dan has his own family and friends to take care of him. Go and sort your own family out Abi. Get a grip

Reactions: 13
I thought this too. Also, the way she’s referring to Erin’s house as ‘home’ 🤮. It’s not YOUR home Abi!
She should absolutely be back at her own home, with her own children and husband by now, and be allowing Dan and the kids to grieve and come to terms with Erin’s death in their own time and way. The woman is an absolute freak.
She is so weird is she trying to steal Erin’s life

Reactions: 4
It irks me so much when she described her autistic son in one of her recent videos. “He’s autistic so he thought he had no empathy.”

So ignorant. As an autistic person, who knows lots of other autistic people, we have some of the highest levels of empathy I’ve ever known. I feel so much for other people it sometimes physically hurts. Sometimes we may show it differently. But we have empathy. In spades.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I had to have a day off from that grasping freak yesterday. She’s making my blood boil. So predictable with the crying videos. I’m at a loss how more people aren’t seeing it?!

Reactions: 7
I had to have a day off from that grasping freak yesterday. She’s making my blood boil. So predictable with the crying videos. I’m at a loss how more people aren’t seeing it?!
I think they probably are but she’s frantically deleting negative comments when she gets them!

Reactions: 5
She’s labouring the “this is what Erin wanted” point again, how does anyone know that’s what she wanted? We’ve only got Erin’s word for it

Why so she acting like her grief is so important and all consuming. They were only friends for a few years. They hated each other beforehand. There are people around her that have more right to act like their whole world has been devastated by Erin’s passing and quite rightly so. She’s only doing this new ‘grief journey’ for the clout and to try and deflect everyone here calling her out.

She’s labouring the “this is what Erin wanted” point again, how does anyone know that’s what she wanted? We’ve only got Erin’s word for it
That should have said Abi’s word for it rather than Erin’s!
---
Why so she acting like her grief is so important and all consuming. They were only friends for a few years. They hated each other beforehand. There are people around her that have more right to act like their whole world has been devastated by Erin’s passing and quite rightly so. She’s only doing this new ‘grief journey’ for the clout and to try and deflect everyone here calling her out.
It’s like she’s set herself up in competition with everyone else to be the most grief consumed. A look at Erin’s IG shows she had different friends she spend time with even after Zach died - where were they? I’d be surprised if they could support Erin through the loss of her son but not her being diagnosed with cancer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.