The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she has stated she is making a ‘series’ of videos regarding the end of Erin’s life makes me wonder if she’s heading towards setting herself up as some sort of end of life guru. What an utter cretin. Erin didn’t even pass away with the security of someone there at the end, holding her hand. Every soul midwife/death doula I have even known of is there for precisely that reason - so a person doesn’t die alone. What an utter cretin.

Reactions: 10
The fact she has stated she is making a ‘series’ of videos regarding the end of Erin’s life makes me wonder if she’s heading towards setting herself up as some sort of end of life guru. What an utter cretin. Erin didn’t even pass away with the security of someone there at the end, holding her hand. Every soul midwife/death doula I have even known of is there for precisely that reason - so a person doesn’t die alone. What an utter cretin.
I certainly wouldn’t want her there at the end, she’d be making videos of it for weeks and months after!

It’s such a personal thing, it would be a shame if she put people off because she doesn’t seem to have discretion and confidentiality at the forefront of her mind

Reactions: 2
I certainly wouldn’t want her there at the end, she’d be making videos of it for weeks and months after!

It’s such a personal thing, it would be a shame if she put people off because she doesn’t seem to have discretion and confidentiality at the forefront of her mind
I honestly expected a tiktok with her holding Erin’s hand after she had passed. Maybe that’s just me. But I would bet a grand on it that she took a photo for use at a later date 😔

Reactions: 6
I honestly expected a tiktok with her holding Erin’s hand after she had passed. Maybe that’s just me. But I would bet a grand on it that she took a photo for use at a later date 😔
I thought the same, especially when she filmed a video lying next to Erin and panned round so she was on camera for a split second! She’s really inappropriate

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
The way she speaks really grates on me… the constant sucking in of her teeth! Ugh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/defiant-mum-takes-teen-school-6122235

No wonder her daughter has abandoned her own child - she’s been brought up with a level of disrespect and lack of boundaries from a young age clearly!
Definitely a safeguarding issue with the children in her care. Why would she allow Alex to read tattle life with her and Dan in the pub. Isn't he 12yrs old?

And the fact she has directed all the PayPal monies to her own bank account needs to be reported to the police as fraud.

The monies given to Dan and Erin's boys should only be spent on Dan and the boys! Why is she taking herself her husband and her 5 kids along. The money won't go far on the children it was intended for if it's got to go 7 extra ways 🤔

The video she just did on Erin’s last days was highly inappropriate and felt voyeuristic in nature. However much Erin wanted to share awareness on what she was going through, the in depth details of her last days should have remained sacred and something that should remain between her loved ones, not broadcast to millions via social media by Abi.

She’s absolutely exploiting Erin and her tragedies for her own gain and it’s disgusting.

• Heart
Message to Chris Vance
How do you feel about HMRC and the police looking in to your wife's affairs.

How can you stand by and let Abi exploit your first love your first son's mum!

Or are you just a Ponce just like your wife?

Reactions: 3
I agree with the others wondering what the hell she is still doing there. She just sits about in her pyjamas ignoring the poor baby while she posts rambling videos on social media. Her live yesterday went on for ages and she just dumped the baby in a cot and walked away in the middle of it. She doesn’t seem to be walking to dog or cooking and cleaning for Dan and the boys, so what is she actually doing to ‘help’.

During that live she said Dan was texting her for help filling a form in and that paperwork wasn’t his strong point or something. I’m not sure how bright he is, and maybe that makes it easier for her to take advantage.

It’s really distasteful to me that she’s doing videos telling people what Erin is wearing in her coffin and how she went to the toilet in her final days. Erin seemed to be an open book in life, but she can’t consent to any of this now.

Reactions: 4
She talked about Erin wearing a clip in her hair that she wore to abis wedding. I thought abi was married for years but is it just a recent thing? Seeing as they’ve only been friends since covid

I agree with the others wondering what the hell she is still doing there. She just sits about in her pyjamas ignoring the poor baby while she posts rambling videos on social media. Her live yesterday went on for ages and she just dumped the baby in a cot and walked away in the middle of it. She doesn’t seem to be walking to dog or cooking and cleaning for Dan and the boys, so what is she actually doing to ‘help’.

During that live she said Dan was texting her for help filling a form in and that paperwork wasn’t his strong point or something. I’m not sure how bright he is, and maybe that makes it easier for her to take advantage.

It’s really distasteful to me that she’s doing videos telling people what Erin is wearing in her coffin and how she went to the toilet in her final days. Erin seemed to be an open book in life, but she can’t consent to any of this now.
It’s absolutely disgusting. But folk like Abi aren’t used to the concept of a private life. Chavs never are. That young girl will be exploited for years to come, I don’t doubt it.

Just watched her latest. Whilst I understand that information is good, it seems almost vulgar.
Also I’ve noticed she always says me I first, never Dan or Alex, she’s in it for herself.

I think Abi will end up with Harley. I know we've not seen much of Dan, but I just arnt sure, something doesn't sit right with me. Will Dan want to really take him on?I just can't explain it...somethings just not right

• Sad
Reactions: 7
the comment " im so grateful Erin gave us you" people act like she's some god and to me Abi has some serious saviour complex sorry not sorry

Reactions: 7
the comment " im so grateful Erin gave us you" people act like she's some god and to me Abi has some serious saviour complex sorry not sorry
That’s why she’s gaining momentum. These comments are sustaining her. Hero/Saviour complex, narcissistic tendencies, borderline personality disorder….. all of the above? Most dangerous demographic of people in society to gain a ‘public’ following. Scary.

I think Abi will end up with Harley. I know we've not seen much of Dan, but I just arnt sure, something doesn't sit right with me. Will Dan want to really take him on?I just can't explain it...somethings just not right
I think Dan is too immature and not independent enough to raise a child that's not even his. I also think that Harley will be with Abi.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She talked about Erin wearing a clip in her hair that she wore to abis wedding. I thought abi was married for years but is it just a recent thing? Seeing as they’ve only been friends since covid
She got married last year, if you look on her Instagram photos you will see it there

I'm sorry to be so obtuse but would someone kindly explain who Abi was to Erin? Thank you x

I'm sorry to be so obtuse but would someone kindly explain who Abi was to Erin? Thank you x
Her ex partners wife. Apparently became friends when they formed a 'bubble' due the covid period.
---
I see Abi put a video out today that answered some of the questions I had asked on here.
I asked why Abi was the one pushing for Erin to be sedated, and I also asked .... when Erin tried getting out of bed, why was Abi insisting that she remain in bed? Apparently, Erin had the physical strength to push Abi.

Well, Abi see as you are reading here:

I don't believe anyone on Tiktok asked you to tell them what Erin was wearing in her coffin. It would only be a sicko that would ask what someone was wearing.
Abi why do you keep putting info out that Erin kept waking up after having sub cut injections of midazolam? Sub cut midaz does wear off, its not long acting which means patients do often 'wake up'.
The 'horrendous' 48 hour period that you keep mentioning is absolutely normal, nothing that palliative nurses won't have witnessed before. Patients sitting up or constantly feeling like they need to use the toilet is normal. Part of the dying process.
You say that a doctor came to Erins home and asked why Erin had a change of heart about being sedated, because 2 weeks prior Erin didn't want any sedation. If Erin was actively dying, why would a doctor ask why there had been a change of mind? It makes no sense at all.
Low dose midaz can keep a patient calm but the dose be low enough for a patient to still be able to interact with their family and be awake enough to do the things they would like to do. Higher doses of midaz will sedate a patient to the point they are sleepy and won't be able to interact with family or do the things they might like to do.
You say that you was heading to the shop and Dan called to say that Erin had woke up and wanted to get up. That involved you calling a nurse who told you not to let Erin get up because she would have low blood pressure? The nurse then came to give more sub cut Midazalom? Abi, I'm a widow that experienced terminal agitation with my husband so I do know its not nice to see a loved one stressed or agitated, but if my loved one was asking to sit up? I don't think you realise how bad it looks Abi and it is you thats putting it out to the world wide web.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.