The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her comments are dropping, not getting as much engagement as she was, she won’t like that. That’s why she is bread crumbing info.

Reactions: 10
Shocking to use a death for attention like that .
Really did try to like her thinking she was heartbroken but the more she posts the more it becomes clear she has used Erin’s death for followers and likes .

Didn’t like when she said she kicked friends and family out from visiting absolutely shocking she’s very bossy and rules that house even though it’s not hers !!

Reactions: 8
Shocking to use a death for attention like that .
Really did try to like her thinking she was heartbroken but the more she posts the more it becomes clear she has used Erin’s death for followers and likes .

Didn’t like when she said she kicked friends and family out from visiting absolutely shocking she’s very bossy and rules that house even though it’s not hers !!
And I hate the way she refers to it as home, it’s not her home.

Reactions: 7
A few weeks ago Abi said Erin wasn't easy to get along with and that Erin was frustrated and taking it out on Abi & Dan. Errrr yes, my husband got irrational and moody when he was dying, its very normal and part of the transition. Caring people normally realize dying folk have alot of hardcore medications in their systems and are very understanding.
Maybe Abi can explain why she was requesting Erin be given more sedation when Erin was trying to get out of bed. What was distressing Erin so much that in Abi's words "she physically pushed me". If Erin had the strength to physically push Abi then I can't understand why Abi was so quick to be getting sedation arranged.
Erin was being given midazolam in her syringe driver and at that point, it was only a dose to relax Erin and keep Erin calm. Erin stated herself that she hoped she would get used to the dose and that she didn't want higher doses which would make her unconscious. Why was Abi insisting that Erin needed a higher dose?

• Heart
I caught the live last night so listened while doing other things and again she said that Erin passed exactly as she wanted to. What? Alone? No one holding her hand?

• Sad
A few weeks ago Abi said Erin wasn't easy to get along with and that Erin was frustrated and taking it out on Abi & Dan. Errrr yes, my husband got irrational and moody when he was dying, its very normal and part of the transition. Caring people normally realize dying folk have alot of hardcore medications in their systems and are very understanding.
Maybe Abi can explain why she was requesting Erin be given more sedation when Erin was trying to get out of bed. What was distressing Erin so much that in Abi's words "she physically pushed me". If Erin had the strength to physically push Abi then I can't understand why Abi was so quick to be getting sedation arranged.
Erin was being given midazolam in her syringe driver and at that point, it was only a dose to relax Erin and keep Erin calm. Erin stated herself that she hoped she would get used to the dose and that she didn't want higher doses which would make her unconscious. Why was Abi insisting that Erin needed a higher dose?
Yes it was as if Abi was encouraging Erin to embrace the drugs the days before so she would slip away. Which contradicts Erin's wishes of not wanted to be unconscious. So yes why did Abi insist on higher dose?

I wonder about terminal agitation, it's it brought on by the drugs? or the person? fighting for life as their soul realises the higher dose is actually about to end their life?[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
I accidentally caught a bit of her live yesterday, it seemed like she had remembered she was supposed to be grieving so was telling a story about opening a cupboard and seeing Erin’s cup.

She is literally selling Erin’s soul. Nothing is sacred now judging by all her replies to comments. And her eldest is reading everything by the sounds of it. I am beyond shocked that she thinks this is ok to do this. What a grasping witch 😡

• Sad
She needs to get back in her box now. Erin raised awareness of HER journey. Abi has no business continuing to bring Erin up for views and engagement. It's sad because I genuinely wanted to like Abi but it makes me feel uncomfortable how she's going about things.

I wonder about terminal agitation, it's it brought on by the drugs? or the person? fighting for life as their soul realises the higher dose is actually about to end their life?
Neither. It’s a normal and natural part of the dying process, as the body and brain shuts down. It has nothing to do with souls fighting the drugs (which aren’t given to hasten the end of life - that’s illegal).

• Heart
I’ve followed Erin for a while but something felt off, did some Googling and I didn’t realise there was a thread here about it all. Something is ringing alarm bells for me, Abi is really weird. She said in a comment that they’ll all raise the boys together, I just find it a really odd situation. And the constant mentions of money/takeaways etc.

She’s like a bingo caller in her last video, announcing she’s going live to neglect the baby whilst doing diamond art and chatting inappropriate tit. This is not the behaviour of a grieving ‘best friend’ - a real friend would be cleaning the house, making sure the children and Erin’s husband were well fed, supported and had a relaxing space to grieve. I don’t think I have seen anything so inappropriate not to mention that poor baby left to amuse herself for hours on end while her pseudo caretaker airs her dead best friends laundry live on air for views, gifts and donations.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
talking tit about her not being easy to get along with while in ERINS house where ERIN died this women is scum she's way to comfortable honestly how can dan accept this.... also how can someone be away from there husband for 2 months or whatever it is around someone else's husband who is grieving
am I bad to think maybe she fancies dan and wants to try it with him! I mean wouldn't be out the question she did marry Erins ex! maybe thats totally uncalled for for me to say idk

• Heart
talking tit about her not being easy to get along with while in ERINS house where ERIN died this women is scum she's way to comfortable honestly how can dan accept this.... also how can someone be away from there husband for 2 months or whatever it is around someone else's husband who is grieving
am I bad to think maybe she fancies dan and wants to try it with him! I mean wouldn't be out the question she did marry Erins ex! maybe thats totally uncalled for for me to say idk
I honestly believe it’s more about the notoriety, attention, the hero complex, probably narcissistic tendencies and also this woman doesn’t look like she’s ever had a real job. She’s just been trying to hit the big time through MLM and pyramid schemes and questionable ‘holistic’ therapies.

Hit the jackpot now hasn’t she!! Money, fame and the chance to be the hero!! As you said - SCUM.

Reactions: 13
In one video she said earlier regarding Erin leaving signs, that that was Erin’s say over there in her spot and that this was her chair/spot. Excuse me that’s not your house so it’s not your spot.
I truly think she’s enjoying being in the spotlight, personally I think it’s time she stepped back.
Once the funeral has happened I hope she isn’t posting all the time. But we will see.
I’ve noticed her views and comments are down, so maybe we are not alone in our opinions.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her staying until after the funeral, but there’s no need to go live numerous times a day as well as posting TikToks too. I get bored of her waffling. She is loving the attention far too much.

In one video she said earlier regarding Erin leaving signs, that that was Erin’s say over there in her spot and that this was her chair/spot. Excuse me that’s not your house so it’s not your spot.
I truly think she’s enjoying being in the spotlight, personally I think it’s time she stepped back.
Once the funeral has happened I hope she isn’t posting all the time. But we will see.
I’ve noticed her views and comments are down, so maybe we are not alone in our opinions.
She is odd
She needs to go home
Poor Dan doesn’t seem like he ever gets on with her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.