Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
She still reading here then....

She just made reference to 'twatlife' saying 'before anyone attacks..the cruises were booked before 'what happened, happened'
Funny then how she never ever mentioned the cruises till after what happened, happened.

Only those thick angels believe that nonsense.
The more she carries on, the higher her tattle thread will move up that Google search 🤣🤣 And the bigger her keiloid will grow 😂😂 It will need its own cabin soon…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Saydee

VIP Member
Link to the previous thread.

Update Summary: Please feel free to add.

Abi is now back at home but still cashing in on Erins death.
The charity 'Erins Angels' is still not off the ground.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Boblebob

VIP Member
If your not bothered by your "superfans" they why make a 3 min odd video. Why don't you fuck off and enjoy your cruise with your family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Bricktop1

It would be just about doable if it was day £5k, but £40k isnt something you can just make from “stopping spending” even though she’s going on multiple cruises and still buying shit off “The Tok Shop” Or selling things at one car boot!!
Someone asked on her live what charity she donates to, before this person gave on her live (it said on a pinned post “all gifts and subscriptions will go to charity)
She sounded so pissed off, didn’t look directly at the camera, mumbled and sounded disinterested, saying “I’m doing a trek for (can’t remember the hospice) and then when I’ve met that target the rest will go to Erin’s angels”, before quickly moving on to opening up three thousand kitchen rolls.

Now, this person clearly wasn’t a person who new who abi was, so won’t have had a clue what Erin’s angels was. Would that not be a perfect opportunity for her to talk about EA? She barely mentions it now. She’s lost all momentum for it now, one of those things she immediately decided to do, without thinking about what goes into running and setting up a charity.
Needles to say, the person didn’t donate!
Shes so vague about charity money, there’s no transparency either because who’s tracking her gifts and subscriptions? Who is validating that any and all donations etc are being processed correctly and directly to the charity? No fucker bar Abi Jenkins, that’s who! Also that’s such a shit way to raise money when TikTok take a big chunk anyway? Although if she’s raking it in in gifts TikTok will push out her content so I guess it’s a win win in her eyes.

I honestly believe she’s full of shit, she’s duplicitous to the extreme and I bet she can’t even lie straight in bed. No one was ever told how much money was raised for the ‘Boys Adventure Fund’ or saw any receipts of what was spent for who. People should and will always ask questions when it comes to charity donations and rightly so - if you’ve got nothing to hide then you’ve got nothing to fear. Shes ridden on the coat tails of poor Erin’s publicised demise and monetised it for her own ends. I hope the shit hits the fan for her soon.

• Heart

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
She’s just a workshy society sponger doing anything to stay relevant to try and use TikTok to add to her ‘multiple income streams’. Anything goes rather than put in a hard days graft. Total parasite.

• Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I have mentioned her appearance, but even if I stopped and purely mentioned what I did in my last post, she’d still call me a troll!
Just by commenting here she’s mistaking us all for trolls. I couldn’t say for certain that everyone who comments here keep it on Tattle but I think we do.

It’s in the Influencer Handbook - garner sympathy by wrongly claiming people troll you whilst conveniently forgetting to mention that to read here they have to actively seek it out…

• Heart

noseyparker80

A mortgage lender won’t accept “borrowed money” or a “recent spike in earnings”. They need proof you can pay back the “borrowed” money and you can also sustain the “recent spike” in income. I call bullshit.

• Heart

itsme906

That “coaching” for the trolls the other day had NO reference to what everyone speaks about on here. Why? Because then more people will see her for what she really is! She didn’t mention ANYTHING other than people talking about how she looks and that’s just a tiny tiny conversation on here!

And today she comes in with another one. Abi HOW can you sit and say it’s “all about how you react to trolls” and that “none of it bothers you”? Who are you trying to kid? You wouldn’t sit doing long videos about it if it didn’t bother you and you “don’t react”. I’d say you doing those videos is REACTION!!
Wherever you’ve got the money from for all these holidays (because it’s certainly not your own), you are wasting it sitting doing videos.
People here know more about you than you think. You’ve taken or robbed people of money for a long time. Success Sanctuary, Jeunesse to name a couple. How do you expect people to think now is any different with somebody like you?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

leabytottle

VIP Member
I did not need to see the contents of her mouth in the latest tik tok. Revolting.
As revolting as eating dip that’s on the coach seat, with crisps. Both vile. I still can’t get over how many holidays she has. Who’s she gone away with? None look particularly happy to see Abi, aside from grubby Amy

• Sick
  • Heart

leabytottle

VIP Member
She’s on live saying she wants to start selling “grief cations”. If families are in a position to, and want to go on a holiday after loosing someone, I’m sure they wouldn’t want Abi trying to flog a cruise!! She’s off on another one soon too. Is she having Lyra back inbetween?

If Lyra had been put into foster care, social services wouldn’t be happy that the FP was abandoning her so often, plus in between trips too! Does no one check on her, as I’m assuming she’s still under SS?

Why is she being gifted so much stuff? Especially clothes, not exactly a great advert for them!
IMG_2267.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha

leabytottle

VIP Member
Who the heck is sending her free samples of stuff? I know it’s just a tooth jet wash, but it’s so strange.
Her latest “12 things I wish I’d known about my friend dying, so I could make even more money off other people grief” was her showing how controlling she was, and how she wanted and enjoyed the limelight her friend gave her.
Her focus should have been on Erin’s wishes, not what people SHE didn’t know were writing about Erin. There seemed to be a lot of people Erin no liger liked for whatever reason! Abi only knew her for 5 minutes, so those people might have been close to Erin before Abi took over.
It’s laughable that Abi said she couldn’t take down her page because Erin needed her to post… what she could’ve done is not post anything, aside from the important things. Instead she was using Erin’s expanding audience to grab onto the grief and dying obsessed followers and only posting on HER account so they’d follow to find out updates. She’s a selfish cow

• Heart

leabytottle

VIP Member
Oh god, what’s she saying now???
Despite what your actual “super fans” think, I’m completely happy with my life, my appearance and I’m not on universal credit! I have a loving family, lots of friends, get a huge amount of joy from my work. I certainly don’t need any help, and am very loved.
The reason you’re called out on here is because of the way you’ve exploited Erin’s death, the lack of openness with regards to where donations went/are going, the parts of the charity that aren’t being regulated, and the way that poor Lyra is passed around whilst you’re on holiday. You pretend you have qualifications and run “courses” to try and get people to buy into whatever it is you’re selling. If you’re trying to say that the fibre you take makes you healthy and go on about the health benefits/insulin resistance etc, but then don’t live a healthy lifestyle, it makes you a charlatan.

• Heart

Hollie Day

VIP Member
She still reading here then....

She just made reference to 'twatlife' saying 'before anyone attacks..the cruises were booked before 'what happened, happened'
Funny then how she never ever mentioned the cruises till after what happened, happened.

Only those thick angels believe that nonsense.

• Heart

leabytottle

VIP Member
It would be just about doable if it was day £5k, but £40k isnt something you can just make from “stopping spending” even though she’s going on multiple cruises and still buying shit off “The Tok Shop” Or selling things at one car boot!!
Someone asked on her live what charity she donates to, before this person gave on her live (it said on a pinned post “all gifts and subscriptions will go to charity)
She sounded so pissed off, didn’t look directly at the camera, mumbled and sounded disinterested, saying “I’m doing a trek for (can’t remember the hospice) and then when I’ve met that target the rest will go to Erin’s angels”, before quickly moving on to opening up three thousand kitchen rolls.

Now, this person clearly wasn’t a person who new who abi was, so won’t have had a clue what Erin’s angels was. Would that not be a perfect opportunity for her to talk about EA? She barely mentions it now. She’s lost all momentum for it now, one of those things she immediately decided to do, without thinking about what goes into running and setting up a charity.
Needles to say, the person didn’t donate!

• Heart

Bricktop1

In her trolls TikTok, it’s incredibly telling that whilst she makes reference to us creating a new thread to discuss her appearance, she makes no reference to 99% of what we actually discuss - her nefarious behaviour. Her monetising of death and grief, using Erin’s name to boost her follower numbers and associated flogging of any old shite for some cash. Yet no real substance about the charity, other than a vague reference to ‘all subscriptions/gifts going to charity’. So so intentionally vague. How much was deposited in the boys adventure fund? How has it been spent? People gave money in good faith. As long as people like her exist, there will always be others ready to call her out. You can’t shake off your past Abi, that’s not the trolls fault - that’s all you.

• Heart

leabytottle

VIP Member
Is she off on another cruise? How are people so gullible.
She took her youngest on a cruise as a Christmas present (I think) then the other boys wanted to go somewhere else, so she booked another cruise for them. Maybe instead of forking out all that money on holidays, she should have been saving for a deposit! Even if she got a cheap deal, with it being out of season, it will still have cost more than the norm for Christmas gifts.
She seems to go away a lot, not just abroad, but visiting people, mostly without Chris. They don’t seem to spend a lot of time together, either she’s away, going to retreats, dropping off Lyra with whoever she can find to have her, and then when she is at home, he’s off buying a van. Then she spends hours on live in the evening. They’ve not been married long…

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Grow up with your patronising ‘help for the trolls’ post Abi. If you weren’t such a grasping, work shy, charlatan wide boy who leeched off the popularity of your dying frenemy’s tik tok account then started up a ‘national’ charity with no basis, substance, plan or qualifications - no one would give 2 shits about calling you out. Speaking of ‘reflections’ that new wart on your nose is your ugly intentions starting to show on the outside. Enjoy your cruise. Incredible how someone who seems to flog nails for a living is on their 4th or 5th holiday of 2024 yet can’t afford or acquire a mortgage. Yet we are the ones that are full of shit 🤔🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5

leabytottle

VIP Member
I HATE the fact she’s saying she doesn’t like going to the doctors. I don’t know anyone who does! It’s funny how she had to go TWICE on the cruise, plus her household is often sick, so alternative medicine isn’t all it’s cracked up to be! (I do think it has a place, but to dismiss modern medicine like she does, is foolish!) The fact she had so many issues to tell the gp about and they are sending her for so many tests, tells me she should have gone there sooner.
I do wonder if she’s exaggerating things to get out if her trek because she hasn’t done the fund raising…

• Heart

itsme906

How is she able to go on holiday with her house that much of a shit tip! Yes, they’re a few teenage boys, but there’s also Chris, her, her dad and Amy to help with housework. Thst poor baby crawling around in that mess!

Oh and she couldn’t sound more gleeful that she was leaving Lyra behind. Poor baby. The fact she calls her Lady Lyra is irritating, she treats her more like a forgotten child, who she can’t wait to see the back of! I’ve said before, she didn’t have to say yes to keeping Lyra, as clearly she’s not wanted by her. It’s going to hugely affect her when she sees these videos and sees that she’s always palmed off when they’re going on holiday.

I’ve never known someone who’s supposedly saving to go on so many holidays! Always out of term time too… bet their never in school
I feel so so sorry for that baby. The amount of times they go away and leave her being passed around, it’s such a shame. You wouldn’t do that with your own child so how is it acceptable when you’ve chosen to bring up someone else’s? I just don’t get it! And I saw the baby’s Mother is in another relationship again so it probably won’t be long before she’s pregnant again for the third time in as many years. Disgraceful family!