Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faith61

VIP Member
She doesn’t actually have a mortgage, as she’s currently on line filling in and sending information regarding a mortgage application. I know you can put an offer on with a AIP, but from what’s she’s saying she doesn’t have that!
They’re also taking the piss out of the “autistic men” they met on their cruise. Can you imagine if someone spoke about Abi autistic son like that??
I still can’t believe she’s only 40! She looks in her 50’s View attachment 2989912
I stumbled on her live last night and she was rambling in about the searches are being done...I actually didn't believe a word of what she was saying!

Reactions: 3

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I haven’t watched this simpleton for ages, didn’t even realise there was a new thread. That is one hell of a keloid she has got going on 👃 🦌

• Haha

Saydee

VIP Member
She has said on multiple occasions that she didn’t plan on looking after/parenying a baby, isn’t something she wanted to do. She had just got married, and list of their kids are teenagers, and having a baby at 40, is very different than having one in your 20’s and 30’s. She could have said no. I think she likes being the “saviour” hopes than people will worship her for bringing up her grandaughter. Yet, she passes her around like an unwanted puppy. Lyra will see and recognise she’s unwanted and then hear what’s been said about her by the person who brought her up!
I think Abi was adopted herself, so surely she must see how she’s rejecting Lyra.

Onto the house, she apparently put an offer on, it doesn’t have a garden?????? So she’s going from somewhere with enough space to house her dad and Amy, plus gld knows who rlse, to barely anything. She had 2 dogs, an energetic breed too, which need to burn off energy. What if abis lazy solution? Buy a snugfle mat, fill is with cheap dog treats and the garden is no longer needed! FFS.

She’s acting like she’s never heard of one before, yet they’re been around for ages, and are much cheaper than the one she bought off “The TikTok Shop” (does annoy anyone else that she puts a The at the start!) I thought she wasn’t buying anything?

Here’s a novel idea, Abz, why don’t you up your training for the trek, and walk your dogs as sort of the regime? It’s free, and dogs need BOTH physical and mental stimulation.
Of course she buys things from Tik Tok, she then recommends them to her followers and gets commission?

leabytottle

VIP Member
How dare she discuss how Harley and Alex responded a dealt with their mums passing! Neither are old enough to consent to this information being shared. Even if Alex says it’s ok, he’s a minor and doesn’t have the capacity to consent!!

• Sad

Faith61

VIP Member
On my lunch break from work, scrolling TikTok, and Abi is sat there, packing her nails… apparently social services showed up. I didn’t catch why, but something about checking Charlie had a bed??? She assumed it was a “super fan” why??? Surely if it’s Charlie, it could be from Chris’ ex family or friends?
she then went on to say that the Superfans are all sad and don’t love themselves and that she wouldn’t ever say anything unkind about someone as she’s too happy with her life! Yet, didn’t she used to hate Erin??
She also said she wouldn’t report anyone, she’d speak to them first, before reporting. All whilst she’s sat packing orders, talking to strangers, while Lyra is playing or watching tv on her own. Surely she could wait until she’s asleep??

Also, why is her son never at school??
She just amazes me..I'm struggling to even begin to work her our.
She appears to be in cuckoo land, and that's putting it mildly!

Bricktop1

She still reading here then....

She just made reference to 'twatlife' saying 'before anyone attacks..the cruises were booked before 'what happened, happened'
Funny then how she never ever mentioned the cruises till after what happened, happened.

Only those thick angels believe that nonsense.
Is she off on another cruise? How are people so gullible.

leabytottle

VIP Member
On my lunch break from work, scrolling TikTok, and Abi is sat there, packing her nails… apparently social services showed up. I didn’t catch why, but something about checking Charlie had a bed??? She assumed it was a “super fan” why??? Surely if it’s Charlie, it could be from Chris’ ex family or friends?
she then went on to say that the Superfans are all sad and don’t love themselves and that she wouldn’t ever say anything unkind about someone as she’s too happy with her life! Yet, didn’t she used to hate Erin??
She also said she wouldn’t report anyone, she’d speak to them first, before reporting. All whilst she’s sat packing orders, talking to strangers, while Lyra is playing or watching tv on her own. Surely she could wait until she’s asleep??

Also, why is her son never at school??

• Wow
The more she carries on, the higher her tattle thread will move up that Google search 🤣🤣 And the bigger her keiloid will grow 😂😂 It will need its own cabin soon…..
😱😱 Just googled 'keiloid' 😂 😂 😂
---
I HATE the fact she’s saying she doesn’t like going to the doctors. I don’t know anyone who does! It’s funny how she had to go TWICE on the cruise, plus her household is often sick, so alternative medicine isn’t all it’s cracked up to be! (I do think it has a place, but to dismiss modern medicine like she does, is foolish!) The fact she had so many issues to tell the gp about and they are sending her for so many tests, tells me she should have gone there sooner.
I do wonder if she’s exaggerating things to get out if her trek because she hasn’t done the fund raising…
Alternative medicine is great when you practice healthy living. She can't eat all the junk she does and expect to be healthy. She is full of shit literally

We will never know the truth about the house situation. There’s no way they’ve saved up £40k in a month flogging tatt. Even if they’ve cut down on spending, unless they were having takeaways for each meal and buying new things daily, it wouldn’t equate to that amount. It wouldn’t surprise me if they weren’t actually buying the house themselves and it was someone else and they were renting off them
So true... She is prob just selling tatt to get a month's deposit and a month's rent in advance 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

itsme906

I feel so so sorry for that baby. The amount of times they go away and leave her being passed around, it’s such a shame. You wouldn’t do that with your own child so how is it acceptable when you’ve chosen to bring up someone else’s? I just don’t get it! And I saw the baby’s Mother is in another relationship again so it probably won’t be long before she’s pregnant again for the third time in as many years. Disgraceful family!
Her Daughter has now left that new brief relationship and is now back with Lyra’s father. She is simply taking the piss out of that child. And posting on her fb saying how much she misses her! You’ve not missed her for a year love so what’s changed!

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
If she’s taking collagen supplements that could be the reason, too much collagen production. She stuck with that now.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Faith61

VIP Member
I've just listened to this mornings ramblings!
She can talk the talk, that's for sure!
You're right though Abi, the "superfans" will always be asking questions, and rightly so!
She has the gift of the gab, I'll give her that.

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
She’s on live saying she wants to start selling “grief cations”. If families are in a position to, and want to go on a holiday after loosing someone, I’m sure they wouldn’t want Abi trying to flog a cruise!! She’s off on another one soon too. Is she having Lyra back inbetween?

If Lyra had been put into foster care, social services wouldn’t be happy that the FP was abandoning her so often, plus in between trips too! Does no one check on her, as I’m assuming she’s still under SS?

Why is she being gifted so much stuff? Especially clothes, not exactly a great advert for them! View attachment 2988630
She's a bloody leech...griefcation!!
---
As revolting as eating dip that’s on the coach seat, with crisps. Both vile. I still can’t get over how many holidays she has. Who’s she gone away with? None look particularly happy to see Abi, aside from grubby Amy
I litwrally almost threw up when "that" jumped out as ibwas scrolling....she's bloody rancid

• Sick

leabytottle

VIP Member
It irrationally annoys me that she starts every tik tok with with “good morning angels” or “happy Sunday!” I’m pretty certain she is going to start selling merch with this on for all the gullible people to buy, thinking they’re helping Erin somehow.
How much are her bullshit retreats? I hope she’s not leading any of the sessions. Probably not, she’s most likely be “testing” all the super high quality food, prepared by the best chef in the world, no not Abi green chef and add way too much cheese on things, Vance, but someone else she claims is the best…

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Is that a thing? I am about to start taking collagen however my skin cells overproduce due to auto immune issues so I have really bad eczema and psoriasis. I think I need to do some research 🧐
It can happen. It may make your skin thicken and harden up. I took it for awhile, just gave me the shits 🤣

• Haha

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
If she’s taking collagen supplements that could be the reason, too much collagen production. She stuck with that now.
Is that a thing? I am about to start taking collagen however my skin cells overproduce due to auto immune issues so I have really bad eczema and psoriasis. I think I need to do some research 🧐