Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leabytottle

VIP Member
The way she thinks she’s a cruise expert… didn’t she say she was going to work for the other cruise, booking holiday (grief cations infact 🙄🤔) for people. So it stands to reason that she would slag off her current cruise, so her super sycophants will book on the other one?
Imagine walking around the ship, on a relaxing g cruise that you only have once a year, and there’s Abi and her clan, recording “Hello Angels. This ship is crap”, but then proceeds to tag all the people she’d had classes with or seen in a show, saying how incredible they were. Her issue seems to be that it’s too big. Yet, she’d have known the ship size prior to booking, especially if she’s such an expert…

• Heart
Reactions: 4

leabytottle

VIP Member
Her nose looks absolutely disgusting, why not just remove it? What’s she on about “taking bookings” for the net cruise she’s going on??? Can you imagine advertising you’re going on a 12 day cruise and all the people who are still obsessed with death, coming along, and asking highly inappropriate comments about Erin. Also, what happened to not spending… no doubt that a 2 year old Lyra will be left behind, despite knowing she wasn't invited again!!!
---
Was she away for her son’s birthday? I know it was Harley’s, but I’m sure she posted about another? Speaking of Harley, I don’t think it’s appropriate to share topless photos of a young boy. I honestly think she did it so people were reminded of his scars. 💔

• Sad

leabytottle

VIP Member
So she’s not raised ANY money for her Iceland trek until now? I’m pretty sure she said she signed up for that last year, before Erin became very poorly. I have friends who do treks for charity and they’re super fit, yet they find them a challenge. Shes got 4 months to raise £9k, get fit and also save £40k deposit… I wouldn’t be surprised if the trek didn’t happen and she asked people if they didn’t mind if she put the money into Erin’s Angels…
I still can’t believe she’s only 40. I think it’s partly her style, she dresses in quite a frumpy way, and even if she has a more modern dress or something, the rest of her look, ages her. She always does eye make up like she’s in the 80’s too. Also, her hair would actually be ok if she did something with it, maybe got rid of the grey would be a start. I know she’s got a busy household, but I’m pretty sure she could find a few hours to either dye her own hair or go to a salon? Either way, she’s starting to look like Chris’ mum, not wife

leabytottle

VIP Member
A mortgage lender won’t accept “borrowed money” or a “recent spike in earnings”. They need proof you can pay back the “borrowed” money and you can also sustain the “recent spike” in income. I call bullshit.
We will never know the truth about the house situation. There’s no way they’ve saved up £40k in a month flogging tatt. Even if they’ve cut down on spending, unless they were having takeaways for each meal and buying new things daily, it wouldn’t equate to that amount. It wouldn’t surprise me if they weren’t actually buying the house themselves and it was someone else and they were renting off them

• Haha

leabytottle

VIP Member
Abi, the psychological guru, not addressing any of the concerns we have, just cherry picking.
Oh and I am perfectly happy with me hair, my weight, my life, so your theories are bullshit!

leabytottle

VIP Member
FFS she’s claiming she is/was a successful business woman 🤥 yet haves out the WRONG email to suppliers?!

How many holidays does one person need? Shes been away 3 times this year, not including all the random weekends away with witches. No wonder she’s got no money.

Her hair ages her so so much, if someone said she was 60, I’d believe them. She can be arsed to do that shit purple rat tail strip, so you’d think she’d dye the rest of it blonde, the grey looks dreadful. Some people can really pull off the white/grey hair, sadly, abi is not one. It’s not like she’s not someone who “pampers” herself either as she does face masks, changes her nails more times than she eats cheese in a day, and constantly buys clothes of THE Tik Tok shop

I wonder how many tickets she’s sold for the “online retreat?”. We know she brags when ‘her’ nails sell out, so the radio silence makes me think it’s less than 5!

Spud

I did not need to see the contents of her mouth in the latest tik tok. Revolting.

• Sick
She’s on live saying she wants to start selling “grief cations”. If families are in a position to, and want to go on a holiday after loosing someone, I’m sure they wouldn’t want Abi trying to flog a cruise!! She’s off on another one soon too. Is she having Lyra back inbetween?

If Lyra had been put into foster care, social services wouldn’t be happy that the FP was abandoning her so often, plus in between trips too! Does no one check on her, as I’m assuming she’s still under SS?

Why is she being gifted so much stuff? Especially clothes, not exactly a great advert for them! View attachment 2988630
She is being gifted all the crap manmade fibre clothes and wearing them even putting them on the baby 😱😱😱 she goes on about being pure and holistic but does nothing but tests toxic trends from tiktok the flavoured water cubes she is flogging ATM 🙈😱 and the crap yerbi tea all that stuff makes you fat for a few pennies... She has no morals whatsoever. Her profile should come with a health warning ⚠☣

leabytottle

VIP Member
I never ever saw those poor dogs go out for a walk until Amy moved in a few years ago. And that soon stopped too!! You’re so right, if she was out walking them and doing right by them then she wouldn’t have piled on the stones and would be training for her “Iceland trek” too! She’s just lazy. She claims to love her dogs so much yet does nothing with them apart from lay on the sofa. There are other breeds for a lapdog Abi!!!
---
She’s at it with her retreats again. She claims to have helped THOUSANDS over 10 years with her skills. She’s not qualified in anything only spitting BS, ripping people off, and ruining lives with her words and actions. And the lady she initially started these retreats with was ripped off too a couple of years ago, Abi stole thousands of pounds from her bank account. Now she has the audacity to continue doing them like it was all her business, when the whole idea and concept wasn’t hers in the first place.
Does she have any actual qualifications for this? A psychology degree for example?

• Haha

Cakeyface

Chatty Member
So, the new house is a given then if she's taken the kids to see it?! Does she really think we will all be fooled into thinking she's squirrelled away 40k so quickly by selling tat and nails?

• Wow
  • Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I never ever saw those poor dogs go out for a walk until Amy moved in a few years ago. And that soon stopped too!! You’re so right, if she was out walking them and doing right by them then she wouldn’t have piled on the stones and would be training for her “Iceland trek” too! She’s just lazy. She claims to love her dogs so much yet does nothing with them apart from lay on the sofa. There are other breeds for a lapdog Abi!!!
---
She’s at it with her retreats again. She claims to have helped THOUSANDS over 10 years with her skills. She’s not qualified in anything only spitting BS, ripping people off, and ruining lives with her words and actions. And the lady she initially started these retreats with was ripped off too a couple of years ago, Abi stole thousands of pounds from her bank account. Now she has the audacity to continue doing them like it was all her business, when the whole idea and concept wasn’t hers in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Here’s our guru, curing PCOS one sachet at a time. Asking folk to tag someone who suffers…there’s no comments

(I know I’m being picky but the wonky text in the video is really off putting)

And who knew she had a degree in philosophy?! Well she doesn’t actually say she got her degree but she was, of course, President of the Student Union and - you guessed it - she was going to transform it

• Haha
  • Wow

leabytottle

VIP Member
She’s made a “look how amazing my husband is” montage
I just can’t take this seriously. She looks his gran in a lot of them. I absolutely know looks aren’t everything but they’re the kind of couple at a restaurant that don’t really speak, but then suddenly start snogging to prove they’re in love. I’d be so embarrassed to post these with the writing too, and very embarrassed by the state of the kitchen!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

itsme906

It irrationally annoys me that she starts every tik tok with with “good morning angels” or “happy Sunday!” I’m pretty certain she is going to start selling merch with this on for all the gullible people to buy, thinking they’re helping Erin somehow.
How much are her bullshit retreats? I hope she’s not leading any of the sessions. Probably not, she’s most likely be “testing” all the super high quality food, prepared by the best chef in the world, no not Abi green chef and add way too much cheese on things, Vance, but someone else she claims is the best…
About a grand, at least! Yes she leads them. Why does her voice change like it did throughout that post about the details of the retreats. She thinks she’s some kind of expert professional!! Yet she stands there in her scruffy top looking like Waynetta trying to promote them!

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Woop woop a new thread!
Thankyou!
Your " superfans" are ready Abi..to he honest I've had to scroll on when I see her, that smug face and ridiculous voice/actions boil my wee wee!

• Heart