Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why didn't she fry the chorizo in her last video šŸ¤¢

She cracks me up with all her advice especially about blood sugar levels then eats carbs with fat . She is a fat r.e.t.a.r.d.e.d fool

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Faith61

VIP Member
I never ever saw those poor dogs go out for a walk until Amy moved in a few years ago. And that soon stopped too!! Youā€™re so right, if she was out walking them and doing right by them then she wouldnā€™t have piled on the stones and would be training for her ā€œIceland trekā€ too! Sheā€™s just lazy. She claims to love her dogs so much yet does nothing with them apart from lay on the sofa. There are other breeds for a lapdog Abi!!!
---
Sheā€™s at it with her retreats again. She claims to have helped THOUSANDS over 10 years with her skills. Sheā€™s not qualified in anything only spitting BS, ripping people off, and ruining lives with her words and actions. And the lady she initially started these retreats with was ripped off too a couple of years ago, Abi stole thousands of pounds from her bank account. Now she has the audacity to continue doing them like it was all her business, when the whole idea and concept wasnā€™t hers in the first place.
What a horror!šŸ˜”

Faith61

VIP Member
Sheā€™s been hinting thereā€™s big news about it, but I just canā€™t see how, in a few weeks, theyā€™ve raised Ā£40k deposit.
I canā€™t see someone waiting months for them to secure a mortgage and deposit for the house.
Bloody hell!!

Faith61

VIP Member
I haven't watched her for a while, cos she makes me feel sick!
Are they now buying the house??

Reactions: 1

euphoria99

Chatty Member
Sheā€™s in the comments saying it isnā€™t a keloidā€¦ sorry but it absolutely is. It doesnā€™t mean it wonā€™t go if she gets it in time but I had to stick a sterilised needle in mine. Donā€™t recommend that like but it did work!

Youā€™re totally right! What a big fat liar. Even if her nails grew slowly, there would be some regrowth. The way she talks about her ā€œnail businessā€ is laughable. Sheā€™s flogging stick on nails, designed and manufactured by a random company, all sheā€™s doing it packing them and sending them off. Hardly Ā£40k deposit amount.

If she claims to suddenly have that amount, she either has been given it by her family, or by she had it stashed away somewhere all the time and this was a ā€œpoor homeless meā€tactic to get people to buy cheap tat off her.

She barely mentions Erinā€™s Angels now, unless itā€™s for her death obsessed followers in het ā€œ12 things I wish Iā€™d knownā€ bull. I know she said the other day it was because she had a busy life, but sheā€™s definitely started something she wonā€™t finish.
The items sheā€™s selling are odd, and very expensive. Whoā€™s paying Ā£20 for a small flask? Ā£10 for an A5 notebook? All with the logo of a charity that doesnā€™t exist, plastered on?

Rather than selling 10+ generic products that have stuck on labels, would it not have been better to have a pair of pyjamas, as Erin loved her pjā€™s!

Sheā€™s selling all things you can get for a significant amount cheaper at b&m/hb

Or she is taking the money from Erin's boys funds....