The Witt Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If youre gonna moan for the next 9 months about woe is me and the migraines people qre just gonna switch off
Exactly! Boring - most of us have been there and didn't moan that much! It's like as soon as she announced on the vlog she was moaning.

Reactions: 3
I'm really happy for her. I don't understand some of the views on here. The kids are very well looked after don't have the camera in their face all the time. She is constantly out with them. She works and also raises those children pretty much alone due to her husbands work.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i get the feeling she's not completely sold on another baby....i think its an accident.

but i agree with the majority, she's a good mum, idyllic lifestyle and she's generally a good vlogger....sh's the only one to have influenced me into buying anything and she always replies to comments and messages

Reactions: 6
I think she is a great Mum, loads of outdoor play, swimming in the summer, caring for animals, baking, crafting, child-friendly days out, wholesome food. Don't think you can fault her! I was shocked when she announced no.3 though, wonder if it was planned?

Reactions: 8
I think she’s a good mum too I can’t fault her parenting. The only thing that I don’t like about her is she comes across as very smug in my opinion. I was really shocked to see she is pregnant again! I don’t think it would have been an accident as she had a coil in from what I remember so she would of had it taken out. I think the reason they didn’t have any more is because her hubby didn’t want one. I think she’s always wanted another but went along with the whole were happy with two thing to save face. How is she going to make her personal training business work that’s what I wonder, if she breastfeeds she won’t be able to leave the baby for a few months, and being self employed you don’t get maternity leave or pay. Seems like a big wasted effort and waste of money to set up her gym and build clients.

Reactions: 4
i get the feeling she's not completely sold on another baby....i think its an accident.
Didn’t she get her coil out a while ago? And she hadn’t decided what else to use yet? So maybe. Not that I’m judging that - my middle child was a surprise!

Lol she has a lifetime to pick up her PT business again, it’s not a waste....just a matter of a few months. But she could easily train her clients with her baby with her in a sling

Reactions: 8
Lol she has a lifetime to pick up her PT business again, it’s not a waste....just a matter of a few months. But she could easily train her clients with her baby with her in a sling
Also opens up a whole new client base. Expecting mum's and new mums. Who better to go to than someone in the same position.

Reactions: 10
I disagree with you about that, if you are paying for a service I’m not sure everyone would be ok with having a baby there too. Oh can we just pause your session for twenty minutes while I feed my baby? I’m not so sure. I think the personal training has been much like the horses, something to keep her occupied once her kids went to school. It doesn’t seem like they rely on it for income though so there’s probably not much loss in a sense if she loses her clients. It would be a different matter if you were financially relying on it to put food on the table.

Reactions: 2
My sons cubs leader does all of the sessions with a baby in a sling and she does a brilliant job. I think it was planned, she tried going back to work but then realised they weren’t done having children. I think she’s a great mum and it’s easy to criticise or presume you know what goes on with Alistair from snap shots of their lives.

Reactions: 5
Just speculating she was possibly in two minds about having another baby: on the one hand she was quite happy with the family she had and the business she had set up, on the other hand she probably heard her biological clock ticking now she's over 30 so was wondering whether she'd regret it later on in life if she never had a third child. I know it's such a cliche to say this and maybe a 'selfish' decision but I think some of us here have probably had the same thoughts. At first I thought it was unplanned due to Claire seeming a bit down about it (maybe this was just because she was unwell) but I now think it was planned after all: I'd forgotten about her having the coil fitted and it's highly unlikely for this method of contraception to fail.

It's a bit worrying about Alistair having reservations about the baby being a girl- it may be just a phase he's going through and he's only a child but I'm concerned about his mental health if he has severe issues with the baby and the knock-on effect on everyone else. It will definitely change the family dynamic. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

On another note, I'd not heard of personal trainers taking their babies to work- I must be living under a rock lol. The person who mentioned about the mother and baby classes could be onto something there, sounds like a 'gap in the market' thing😊

Just speculating she was possibly in two minds about having another baby: on the one hand she was quite happy with the family she had and the business she had set up, on the other hand she probably heard her biological clock ticking now she's over 30 so was wondering whether she'd regret it later on in life if she never had a third child. I know it's such a cliche to say this and maybe a 'selfish' decision but I think some of us here have probably had the same thoughts. At first I thought it was unplanned due to Claire seeming a bit down about it (maybe this was just because she was unwell) but I now think it was planned after all: I'd forgotten about her having the coil fitted and it's highly unlikely for this method of contraception to fail.

It's a bit worrying about Alistair having reservations about the baby being a girl- it may be just a phase he's going through and he's only a child but I'm concerned about his mental health if he has severe issues with the baby and the knock-on effect on everyone else. It will definitely change the family dynamic. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

On another note, I'd not heard of personal trainers taking their babies to work- I must be living under a rock lol. The person who mentioned about the mother and baby classes could be onto something there, sounds like a 'gap in the market' thing😊
Like you say about Alister , that is the point was making about it being detrimental to his mental health when he is a pre teen boy and pre teen boys needs their mothers attentiveness more than ever at this stage in their formative years and in the latest vlog she says she missed a phonecall from his school and he was unwell then she came back vlogged and said shed sent him off to the farm to his dad who was at work - thats seriously irresponsible she was just sat at home and not doing anything and cant even care for her son when hes unwell and has to come home from school. That really took the biscuit!

Reactions: 2
It's a bit worrying about Alistair having reservations about the baby being a girl- it
I actually think it is perfectly normal for a pre teen boy (especially one who has a sister already) to voice a desire for a brother rather than a sister. My own nephews were much younger (7&4) when their sister was born and they wanted a boy because “girls are yuck”.

Kids aren’t like adults - if they have a gender preference, they just say it! A lot of adults do too, it’s just not seen as socially acceptable to voice it. Doesn’t mean he won’t love any baby just the same.

Reactions: 4
I actually think it is perfectly normal for a pre teen boy (especially one who has a sister already) to voice a desire for a brother rather than a sister. My own nephews were much younger (7&4) when their sister was born and they wanted a boy because “girls are yuck”.

Kids aren’t like adults - if they have a gender preference, they just say it! A lot of adults do too, it’s just not seen as socially acceptable to voice it. Doesn’t mean he won’t love any baby just the same.
Yeah, I guess you're right... Thinking about it now, I was hoping my sister who's 7 years younger than me would be a boy for whatever reason lol. Like I said, Alister is a child and I may be reading too much into it but I can't help thinking of the outbursts Claire mentions every now and then. I wonder if he still sees a child psychologist? I don't know if it was even a regular thing. Alister seems like an intelligent and lovable boy though- who knows, maybe he'll end up being more fond of the baby more than Vi☺

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.