The Witt Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a high enough educational level thank you! Im sure my children absolutely hate me for sending them to school or rather they love school and absolutely thrive and love to play and have social interaction with their friends .... seriously get a life!
I’m not sure where you read anything about your kids’ education from what I wrote. I was simply stating a fact of education. I never stated an opinion on schooling vs homeschooling either. Again, you read in to it what you want.

And education isn’t just about schooling and academia. There are clearly many areas of your life you could do with a refresher course.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
😂😂😂 this is hilarious! Why is it such a big deal that Claire only works part time? It doesn’t matter if she had a zero hour contract - so many places do now! She worked 2-3 shifts a week and then started her own business doing boot camp every morning. Those are facts, not opinions. She got paid for it whether you like it or not. Not sure what job you’re lucky enough to have but where I work you certainly don’t get anymore leave than standard just because you’ve been there a long time or love your job! As a working mum (part time 🙈) I actually find it odd that you would take annual leave when your children are in school. I would consider that a luxury, mine is taken in school holidays. Not a judgment, just an observation😁 something I can’t help but think you’d rip Claire apart for if she did it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She sounds very annoyed about people asking his name, they are bound to.

She hasn’t looked too happy or enthusiastic, I hope she is ok.

Reactions: 3
You cant fault claires work ethic she puts other infleunecers engagment , busy lives and uploads schedules to shame.
I commented on the nursery tour video uploaded 1st thing morning after she had him and she responded to my comment.
She thanks all her fan on instagram.
Shes kept to upload schedule so even late pregnancy and a newborn not stopped her.
Her house also looks tidy clean and organised.
She cooks proper meals and meal plans.
Mrs meldrum, rebecca lamb and kerry conway could learn a few things from him.
Clearly she filmed loads of content so no gaps in upload schedule.
Shes batchcooked meals and frozen so they still eat well.
I love fact shes not blagged most amount baby stuff like others its all sale/cheap shops and 2nd hand that i find relatable to me.
Shes not banging on and bragging about playrooms and utlity rooms like lisa prideux, lucy jessica carter, Mrs meldrums and kerry Conway.
She has a normal unglam kitchen.
A house with a dual purpose rooms so nursery/office.
Her whole house is not grey.

Reactions: 15
You cant fault claires work ethic she puts other infleunecers engagment , busy lives and uploads schedules to shame.
I commented on the nursery tour video uploaded 1st thing morning after she had him and she responded to my comment.
She thanks all her fan on instagram.
Shes kept to upload schedule so even late pregnancy and a newborn not stopped her.
Her house also looks tidy clean and organised.
She cooks proper meals and meal plans.
Mrs meldrum, rebecca lamb and kerry conway could learn a few things from him.
Clearly she filmed loads of content so no gaps in upload schedule.
Shes batchcooked meals and frozen so they still eat well.
I love fact shes not blagged most amount baby stuff like others its all sale/cheap shops and 2nd hand that i find relatable to me.
Shes not banging on and bragging about playrooms and utlity rooms like lisa prideux, lucy jessica carter, Mrs meldrums and kerry Conway.
She has a normal unglam kitchen.
A house with a dual purpose rooms so nursery/office.
Her whole house is not grey.
Tbf she has a much much smaller channel than all those you mentioned so it’s easier for her to comment back . I don’t think she has “fans” either . You do raise a few points that are true though . She doesn’t bang on or brag about playrooms as she doesn’t have one, she doesn’t shut up about her pool though. So on that she is similar .

Probably just tired

She does a better job at having her life together than Kerry Conway, Meldrum etc, but don’t forget until now she’s had two children at school full time, that makes a huge difference than having toddlers and babies at home with you. She also has plenty of help at the weekends with the kids to be able to keep on top of stuff. I wouldn’t necessarily compare them all in that sense.

I think there are two camps, people who have a name chosen (girl and boy if necessary) before baby comes, and who can’t understand why anyone wouldn’t choose when you have nine months (I’m in that camp!) and people like Claire who like to wait and see the baby, and don’t get why you have to rush a name.

Personally, I can’t imagine having one of my babies in my home and them not having their own name. She’s saying what’s the rush, but to me the name is the beginning of them as an individual, their own identity. I don’t get where she is coming from at all, and clearly she doesn’t get the other way.

They should just join the names and called him Lyles 😂 personally I’m not that keen on Miles/Myles or Lyle, but I prefer Miles...by miles.

Reactions: 4
i think she had a girl name ready as I’m sure she thought she was having a girl. Lyle Witt does not really have a ring to it at all. Don’t like it . Miles witt is better but still don’t really like it.

Reactions: 4
I think there are two camps, people who have a name chosen (girl and boy if necessary) before baby comes, and who can’t understand why anyone wouldn’t choose when you have nine months (I’m in that camp!) and people like Claire who like to wait and see the baby, and don’t get why you have to rush a name.

Personally, I can’t imagine having one of my babies in my home and them not having their own name. She’s saying what’s the rush, but to me the name is the beginning of them as an individual, their own identity. I don’t get where she is coming from at all, and clearly she doesn’t get the other way.

They should just join the names and called him Lyles 😂 personally I’m not that keen on Miles/Myles or Lyle, but I prefer Miles...by miles.
I really dislike both of them! But I’m not a fan of Alister either to be honest. I didn’t name my girls till they were born but then like Claire kept the gender a surprise.

I really dislike both of them! But I’m not a fan of Alister either to be honest. I didn’t name my girls till they were born but then like Claire kept the gender a surprise.
I agree I think she was expecting/hoping for a girl. I get the feeling there was a tiny bit of gender disappointment going on but she seems to have warmed to the idea more now. She seemed really deflated when she announced his birth and sex on stories, it surprised me given the fact she made quite a meal out of her pregnancy with lots of posed photos.

Reactions: 5

I agree I think she was expecting/hoping for a girl. I get the feeling there was a tiny bit of gender disappointment going on but she seems to have warmed to the idea more now. She seemed really deflated when she announced his birth and sex on stories, it surprised me given the fact she made quite a meal out of her pregnancy with lots of posed photos.
I think she was hoping for another little mini me like violet . She has been open with all the struggles she has had with Alister and she said she found it hard to understand him.

Reactions: 3

I had my boys 25 - 30 years ago and at that time the hospitals I had them at wouldn't tell you what sex the baby was, so for the first 3 I had a boys name and a girls name picked..I had 5 boys in total and number 4 it took us a couple of weeks to name him and the last one, well he didn't have a name until the day before we had to register him.. LOL.

I'm not keep on Lyle or Myles either.. but I agree with you they should join the names to Lyles... haha

Reactions: 1
I had my boys 25 - 30 years ago and at that time the hospitals I had them at wouldn't tell you what sex the baby was, so for the first 3 I had a boys name and a girls name picked..I had 5 boys in total and number 4 it took us a couple of weeks to name him and the last one, well he didn't have a name until the day before we had to register him.. LOL.

I'm not keep on Lyle or Myles either.. but I agree with you they should join the names to Lyles... haha
We’ve never known the gender of our babies and always chosen the name before birth - I guess everyone just does what suits them at the time! It is a big decision so I she is better to wait and make the right one.

I can’t believe rugratz is bashing stay at home mums! Can she kindly go over to the Meldrum thread because there is a stay at home mum who doesn’t work and hardly looks after her kids.

Reactions: 5
Sorry what’s wrong with Mrs meldrum being a stay at home mum? Even if 2 kids are in school.....why is that being commented on?

Sorry what’s wrong with Mrs meldrum being a stay at home mum? Even if 2 kids are in school.....why is that being commented on?
Theres nothing wrong being a sahm mum.
However despite that she makes her working husband get up in the night with their toddler.
Hardly does any cleaning/tidying or cooking.
Misses school assembly's or important school events and chooses to go shopping.
Dident even pick her child up from school on 1st day.
Has more me time than any other sahm mums i know then talks about how gym/ personal trainer 3x a week/regular date nights and holidays plus endless self care is essential to her mental health.
Nails done weekly
Hair monthly
Always buying clothes for herself.
Neglectful of her kids safety.
Moans shes so so tired and fed up.
Never grateful what she has.
Dumps kids in grandparents/baby sitter/ freinds and husband at any opportunity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.