The Witt Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the youngest of three, my siblings are 9 and 11 years older than me. I didn’t really have a relationship with the eldest until I was in my teens.
Its putting distance between everyones relationship just for her own selfish needs especially as shes always said she didnt want anymore children.

Reactions: 1
I’m very shocked too. I really thought she didn’t want any more.

My siblings were 12, 11 and 8 when I was born and I was like an only child. By the time I was up a bit they were all out doing their own thing

Reactions: 2
I have to say I’m the youngest by quite a way in my family, my brother is over 7yrs older, and I never felt left out or like an only child. Every family is different.

Reactions: 2
I have to say I’m the youngest by quite a way in my family, my brother is over 7yrs older, and I never felt left out or like an only child. Every family is different.
Do you watch this channel it doesn't sound like you do because you would realise how obvious it is that the children who are 8 and 10 are mostly left to their own devices and the boy has clear anxiety issues

Reactions: 3
It’s funny how we all interpret things differently. I think a third child will be wonderful. They have the time and space and the older two will soon get used to the idea. I hated it when my parents announced they were having another baby when I was 12. It ended up being wonderful having such an age gap and I’m so close to my ‘baby’ brother who is now 23 😊

Reactions: 6
Do you watch this channel it doesn't sound like you do because you would realise how obvious it is that the children who are 8 and 10 are mostly left to their own devices and the boy has clear anxiety issues
I do, yes. Not sure how it sounds like I don’t when I mentioned my own experience??

And I personally think they have a very healthy lifestyle - a 10yr old boy who loves being outside, and is allowed freedom and independence. Dear lord. Call social services 🙄. And you can have anxiety issues (not that I have ever seen anything from Alister that indicates he does) no matter how you are parented.

Reactions: 15
I do, yes. Not sure how it sounds like I don’t when I mentioned my own experience??

And I personally think they have a very healthy lifestyle - a 10yr old boy who loves being outside, and is allowed freedom and independence. Dear lord. Call social services 🙄. And you can have anxiety issues (not that I have ever seen anything from Alister that indicates he does) no matter how you are parented.
Are you serious ? Claire is constantly moaning about the son in her videos 🧐

Will be very interesting if this child is another boy to see what pans out because we all know its HEALTHY to favour one gender of child over another 🧐

• Haha
Are you serious ? Claire is constantly moaning about the son in her videos 🧐
We obviously are viewing two very different things, two different perspectives as I do not see that at all.

There are many aspects about Claire I like and find very relatable, there are many I don’t as well, but I personally can not fault her parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We obviously are viewing two very different things, two different perspectives as I do not see that at all.

There are many aspects about Claire I like and find very relatable, there are many I don’t as well, but I personally can not fault her parenting.
I completely agree. I think they have a wonderful childhood. I’d love for my children to be outside exploring for hours but in a city that isn’t practical.

She has found her sons behaviour difficult at times but I see that as normal parenting and all the stress it brings.

Reactions: 9
But why would you publicise the fact on social media? Or is she looking for attention because everything she does is attention seeking 🤣

Because if she didn’t people like you would have a go at her for pretending life is always brilliant and she never finds parenting hard.
Shes the one who always portrays shes better than everyone else on youtube though 🤣

Again that is perspective, I don’t get that at all from her. I find her lifestyle much more relatable and similar to my own than many other mums on YouTube. Obviously you don’t, that’s fine. We shall have to agree to disagree on this one.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or does anyone else forget that she is only 31? I always think she seems a lot older than she actually is. Nothing to do with looks etc just general attitudes etc.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does anyone else forget that she is only 31? I always think she seems a lot older than she actually is. Nothing to do with looks etc just general attitudes etc.
Agreed. She is actually a bit younger than me but I feel it’s the opposite (I didn’t realise she was 31, actually. Thought she was about 33) Would say she is in her late 30s the way she behaves. Not in a negative way either.

I don't have any issues about the whole pregnancy. Congratulations if it's a joint decision that they want to expand the family but if it is going to be seen as a way to push her youtube/instram then it's wrong.
The fact that she has actually done a paid promotion on the ig Post is odd though.

I was surprised too. She's just getting her business off the ground and kids at school. I wouldn't want to go back to all that again after a long time.

My goodness though, the moaning in today's vlog! Had to turn it off, she acts like she's the only person in the world to get ill. If only we all had the luxury of staying in bed when we felt ill.

I can't fault her parenting (aside from the oversharing - there was a clip a few weeks ago of Violet in her knickers which is so inappropriate). I don't find her too ad-heavy either. What I don't like it how smug and self-obsessed she comes across and her awful language use.

I was surprised too. She's just getting her business off the ground and kids at school. I wouldn't want to go back to all that again after a long time.

My goodness though, the moaning in today's vlog! Had to turn it off, she acts like she's the only person in the world to get ill. If only we all had the luxury of staying in bed when we felt ill.

I can't fault her parenting (aside from the oversharing - there was a clip a few weeks ago of Violet in her knickers which is so inappropriate). I don't find her too ad-heavy either. What I don't like it how smug and self-obsessed she comes across and her awful language use.
If youre gonna moan for the next 9 months about woe is me and the migraines people qre just gonna switch off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.