Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teapot

I really like this site and agree with alot of the posts regarding ytbers. But I just don't get this. A woman and her husband have decided to have a third baby. They both work they are financially stable. She doesn't sell her kids out. She doesn't plug ads. Why has it got to be that she's forced her husband into it or She's using this pregnancy to make content, She shouldn't be hasaving a baby as her child has low self esteem. Seriously these comments are ridiculous. It's like you're looking for anything to make a point. So what if she was trying to conceive.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
I like her! I can’t relate to her completely because I am not into fitness but the country living resonates with me. Plus she seems completely detached from the “influencers”.

I’m not convinced that she HAS to work, but chooses to. I remember that they have rental properties which they bought as an investment for the children, so I think they’re very comfortable. So I like that she works because she wants to and has a work ethic, unlike so many other instagrammers!

I also liked that a few years ago she was really honest about the struggles of parenting when she was having some normal (but often not talked about on youtube) issues with her eldest.

Oh and she doesn’t do the manic cheeriness!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

gypsymoth

VIP Member
No she didn’t

He got Addidas trainers,Nike football, new shin pads/socks new goggles for their pool, 2 books, mario cart monopoly,water pistols ( for their pool) Ferrari LEGO, goalie gloves and a badminton set

He’s also having a pool party with his friends and going to see avengers Film with just his mum and dad

Watch her video properly..... you will see she has put thought into his presents as she knows what he loves

Christmasfairy

I like her too - she’s got bad skin (she’s talked about it lots) and she just worried her son will inherit so she bought him some face wash - she did say he had already started getting spots so I don’t see the harm in that. I bought my 11 year old son deodorant (roll on, no spray!) because I noticed he was starting to smell a bit after playing, I don’t think that’s going to give him a complex, they’re just growing up! I’ve heard her say ‘come on boy’ but it’s in no way demeaning, you can tell by the tone of her voice it’s just another way of saying ‘come on dude’ or something. Compared to other instamums I think she works hard and spends a lot of time with her kids, it might not be a standard 9-5 job but she’s always doing something - at least she does her own painting ? she was a SAHM but then went to college and started her own business doing something she loves when the time was right for her, I actually think that’s quite admirable. Sorry - I’m a quite a fan of Claire, I think she’s sweet. I’ll head back to the meldrums after this to cleanse myself of the niceness ??

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Ok so now a cleaning video? I dont think the woman can make up her mind on the focus of these vlogs. And I really cannot see how people do not think she treats the children differently when in this video she is in the girls room hoovering then goes to the boys room and goes "Oh I don't do much in here". Surely you would clean your childrens tooms the same ? 🙄Also a second point , is I do not see a 9/10 year old girl or a 11/12 year old boy (assuming the baby shares their room until 1 year old) being very up with the idea of having a 1/2/3 year old sibling that possibly may not sleep through in their bedroom sharing and people might say oh they will extend but I dont see how/where and what finances ? Plus they have just decorated and it will undo any work if they have to extend /move which she has all done whilst knowingly pregnant? Its all a bit backwards before coming forwards in my view.
Wow you just basically shit all over my life with your comments there but let me tell you my 10 year old daughter loves the fact she shares her room with her almost 3 year old sister no problems with sleeping we cant afford to extend our 3 bed at present and have to say I dont see anything wrong with it a friend of my has 4 children in a 3 bed her daughter has 1 room and 3 boys 12, 7 and 3 years in 1 room and she has no problems.

As for Claire they have an office which to look at is a similar size to my 3rd bedroom which my son has so more than big enough. If you watched for a while you would know they own other property so have the ability to get money if need be but to be honest I think there home has more room than many families with 3 or more children.

Can I ask if you have watched followed Claire for a long time or at all just your comment about the cleaning vlog seems odd as Claire has also put out a range of different vlogs and cleaning ones have always been part of them.

Reactions: 15

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
She can’t do right for doing wrong here?! Bloody hell give her a break. Pregnancy was very much planned & Graham wasn’t forced into doing anything. They’re very happily married, kids are happy, they’re financially stable with a big enough house, why be so negative about such a happy time in someone’s life?

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Do you watch this channel it doesn't sound like you do because you would realise how obvious it is that the children who are 8 and 10 are mostly left to their own devices and the boy has clear anxiety issues
I do, yes. Not sure how it sounds like I don’t when I mentioned my own experience??

And I personally think they have a very healthy lifestyle - a 10yr old boy who loves being outside, and is allowed freedom and independence. Dear lord. Call social services 🙄. And you can have anxiety issues (not that I have ever seen anything from Alister that indicates he does) no matter how you are parented.

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
Ffs this thread is ridiculous!! I’m sure her new baby won’t drown, do you think she’s stupid? As for the early morning boot camps, it’s to benefit those who get up early for work and want to exercise before hand. Check out some more boot camps and you will find that they all offer early morning classes. And she has got a ‘proper’ job. Not like those youtubers who class sitting on their arse filming all day as a full time job. I am On lots of other threads commenting etc but I think this one is just ridiculous and petty!! She clearly does not favour one child over the other, when I was younger I went every where with my mum and I always got new things. We went out once a week shopping together etc and I have a brother 2 years older than me jsut like V&A.. do you think my brother gave 2 flying f*cks? No, no he didn’t. He’d rather of stayed at home and played his xbox or with toys, especially at that age.

• Haha

Pinklady567

VIP Member
So shes off to get her eyelashes done and then have a nap because life is oh so tiring for Claire and meanwhile where are Alister and Violet? Because I dont think they will be going to an eyelash appointment and I dont think your children are entertained/even there if youre having a nap Claire?
Did you not hear her say that they’ve gone with Graham for the day?
She is 37 weeks pregnant for Christ sake and should be enjoying the last few weeks. I was napping around then, being pregnant is very exhausting. Get a grip

• Haha

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
Ffs this thread is ridiculous!! I’m sure her new baby won’t drown, do you think she’s stupid? As for the early morning boot camps, it’s to benefit those who get up early for work and want to exercise before hand. Check out some more boot camps and you will find that they all offer early morning classes. And she has got a ‘proper’ job. Not like those youtubers who class sitting on their arse filming all day as a full time job. I am On lots of other threads commenting etc but I think this one is just ridiculous and petty!! She clearly does not favour one child over the other, when I was younger I went every where with my mum and I always got new things. We went out once a week shopping together etc and I have a brother 2 years older than me jsut like V&A.. do you think my brother gave 2 flying f*cks? No, no he didn’t. He’d rather of stayed at home and played his xbox or with toys, especially at that age.
On the other threads I participate in when people come on and say “oh you’re just jealous of them!” I always disagree but there’s something about this thread that makes me wonder if there is an element of that. And I hate to say it because it’s such a cop out to pull the jealousy card- but I just see kids having this really idyllic life, a woman whose husband dotes in her, plenty of money kicking around, a job she lives (part time, granted). Plenty of you tubers REALLY grind my gears, but Claire seems so innocuous so I can never figure out the venom here.

• Haha
  • Heart

Teapot

I'm really happy for her. I don't understand some of the views on here. The kids are very well looked after don't have the camera in their face all the time. She is constantly out with them. She works and also raises those children pretty much alone due to her husbands work.

• Heart

fireflies

VIP Member
You cant fault claires work ethic she puts other infleunecers engagment , busy lives and uploads schedules to shame.
I commented on the nursery tour video uploaded 1st thing morning after she had him and she responded to my comment.
She thanks all her fan on instagram.
Shes kept to upload schedule so even late pregnancy and a newborn not stopped her.
Her house also looks tidy clean and organised.
She cooks proper meals and meal plans.
Mrs meldrum, rebecca lamb and kerry conway could learn a few things from him.
Clearly she filmed loads of content so no gaps in upload schedule.
Shes batchcooked meals and frozen so they still eat well.
I love fact shes not blagged most amount baby stuff like others its all sale/cheap shops and 2nd hand that i find relatable to me.
Shes not banging on and bragging about playrooms and utlity rooms like lisa prideux, lucy jessica carter, Mrs meldrums and kerry Conway.
She has a normal unglam kitchen.
A house with a dual purpose rooms so nursery/office.
Her whole house is not grey.

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
That room is tiny , and then theres nowhere to work and have the computer ? Plus its full of junk 🙄
Talk about nit picking. They have a large family home with 4 bedrooms, yes one is smaller but it is ample size for a nursery and let’s face it they have plenty of space to extend if that was needed. I know this is a trash thread but you’re literally negative about everything!! It’s full of stuff at the moment as it’s a spare room so there’s been no need for it to be all prim and proper.

Reactions: 14

Ilando

VIP Member
Some of these comments are just incorrect and bizarre.

Both kids have equal amounts of presents. I remember her saying in one of her videos that V had more toys than A because his presents were more expensive. This is generally what happens when kids get older and isn’t favouritism.

They both have tablets, bikes etc. With regards to the pool, when the baby is old enough to be toddling around etc, I’ve no doubt that they will cover it with a safety cover.

I’m no fan of Claire’s but I think it’s stretching it a bit to say she’s a bad mum.

Reactions: 14

Christmasfairy

I think rugratz is the one who might know Claire personally 😏 I really do find it strange that anyone would have such a huge dislike of someone with such a small following and who seems to actually be a decent parent/doesn’t break any asa rules/doesn’t over expose their kids - and it’s not like the people who like Claire are in the minority. Most of the comments on this thread are people defending Claire to the one person who despises her! this is obvs a trash thread before you say anything but if nobody else commented, rugrats would be having a conversation with him/herself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Jerseymiss

Chatty Member
This thread is crazy.

Shes annoying yes.
But offensive to the scale she deserves this level of hatred? No.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I hear what your saying and it’s true we all feel tired at times, perhaps I was a little quick to judge. I just see double standards at times on this forum which I don’t understand. What is totally fine for one influencer to complain about, isn’t ok for another 🤷🏼‍♀️
But I don’t think a lot of the same people post on the other threads. I never post on the Mrs m thread (as I think it’s ridiculous) but I do here. So it isn’t necessarily double standards as it’s not the same people, iykwim?

Absolutely you run on euphoria which clearly shes lacking from the moody face posts constantly whilst holding a precious baby
What a pile of absolute rubbish. I’ve had three babies and never “run on euphoria”. Not because I’m moody, because it’s exhausting giving birth, especially if at night as you get no sleep that night never so start newborn life on a minus. She’s not moody for not being full of joy at a newborn, she’s a hormonal mother. She’s entitled to feel how she wants and posting saying she lacks euphoria as if that makes her a bad mother is exactly the sort of shit that makes new mothers feel under pressure to pretend all is rosy. You are seriously a terrible person.

• Heart

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
Must admit I can definitely see how she is trying to get in with the whole Channel Mum thing , posting ads all the time and shes shipped the children off again for the weekend does she ever see them because they are at school in the week, its a shame really.
She sees them every single day 🤣 my son stays at my parents at least once a week, some times twice. Does it make me a bad mother? No! I work and they look after him for me. He starts full time school in September and so I will only see him in the evenings/mornings and weekends I will be working. Does that make me a bad mother? No! He absolutely adores sleeping at my parents house and I enjoy the break too!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
Ive has to unfollow that person so I no longer see their posts, unless I specifically check, as dripping in hatred is the exact phrase. It’s a personal vendetta, and I find it so peculiar, and so venomous that I can’t read the nonsense spouted any more.
I agree, it’s unnecessary! Picking faults over absolutely nothing. Saying A doesn’t have any toys it’s just ridiculous. Go on her YouTube channel and watch Birthday hauls etc and you will see he has tonnes. He’s a very outdoorsy child and loves to be out and about exploring which IMO is better than being on an iPad or indoors all the time.

gypsymoth

VIP Member
She herself is venomous towards her own son! Thats the issue here! Always putting him down and belittling him then deciding to add another child into it. The point of this is her favouring the girl over Alister . The rest is derived from the discussions on here
Venomous? No. No she’s not.

There’s a few on this thread who have the usual, mild grumbles over a very average instamum. Then there’s you....dripping in hatred!! Lots of us can see this