The Witt Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her! I can’t relate to her completely because I am not into fitness but the country living resonates with me. Plus she seems completely detached from the “influencers”.

I’m not convinced that she HAS to work, but chooses to. I remember that they have rental properties which they bought as an investment for the children, so I think they’re very comfortable. So I like that she works because she wants to and has a work ethic, unlike so many other instagrammers!

I also liked that a few years ago she was really honest about the struggles of parenting when she was having some normal (but often not talked about on youtube) issues with her eldest.

Oh and she doesn’t do the manic cheeriness!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She doesn't go to work though and her children have been at school years , how bored must you get sat at home doing speed cleaning videos and toffing off about your trip to waitrose for food lol ????? Its all for show on the camera and very different behind closed doors. Shes that school mum you despise lol oh my tarquin is the best la de da

Reactions: 4
She does work, she is a personal trainer, she runs boot camps etc
Yes she’s up at 5am I think and teaches boot camps before school. I think also does or sessions and she steps in for classes at the gym if they need her. She studied to get her qualifications to be a pt when both kids were in school.

Reactions: 3
She’s up before sunrise for her boot camps, that’s work!! My friend does the same self employed job, it’s not as easy as you might think

Reactions: 10
The boot camp isnta stable working income with all the overheads and she started at the gym then basically jacked it in - see video I quit my Job ?. She is still at home doing nothing during the day when she could make an actual serious income to provide towards her family. She incredibly faddy with everything she does and has no sticking power whatsoever. Its a shame really because her children will pick up on that.

The boot camp isnta stable working income with all the overheads and she started at the gym then basically jacked it in - see video I quit my Job ?. She is still at home doing nothing during the day when she could make an actual serious income to provide towards her family. She incredibly faddy with everything she does and has no sticking power whatsoever. Its a shame really because her children will pick up on that.
I see what you're saying, I just assumed she wanted to gain some experience at the gym before starting her own personal training business at home. It seemed like she was getting fed up being asked to work in the evenings or when the kids were off from school. You'd be right about the overheads, etc, but I don't blame her for wanting to be in control of her own hours if she can.

Reactions: 8
Tulips I respectfully see your point also. From my point of view there are plenty of women who go out to work long hours and work in school holidays and even may share childcare between partners . I think one of the worst points that comes across in her videos is her desire to appear like the best mother in the world yet the slip ups she makes are catastrophic and she treats the children like a commodity rather than people with feelings and she appears to be a very detatched person.

i am not going to lie i am very jealous her mother in law has her children every weekend over night i live at home with my little boy sttill with my husband due to finances and my dad having cancer so we moved in to help out when he was really poorly and everyone assumes i have a baby sitter at my beck and call i cant remember i last had a night off dont get me wrong my mum will have our little boy but as we live here she sees him all the time and does not want to be an on call baby sitter ( wouldnt expect her too either ) and when she does have him its not like we get a lay in and she will send him in to us ( which if you have had a few to drink is brutual) so i will admit i am jealous in that way
however though i do feel with claire she tries to potray at as a perfect house wife who can cook clean take care of the kids etc she likes to say she likes to be busy and that is fine like everyone is different where me i can quite happily do what i gotta do and slouch around on the couch aslong as everything is done for the day especially at weekends

Disabled but strong you are a normal human being thats how normal people work. She tries to be something shes not , and with all that time on her hands her house should damn well be clean and she should be cooking meals some of us work and do all of that in a hurry but shes not bringing home any sizeable income towards her family at all through any means just silly ads here and there

i know yeah thats what i thought aswell too i know she did say ages ago she would work on the farm but she said she didnt really feel like she had her place x

Reactions: 1
I don’t really agree that she ‘should’ be doing anything..work, stay home, bit of both, who cares I think people should be free to do what they like and what works for their family. The issue I have is the way she goes on and on about how incredibly busy her life is when actually she has a lot more free time that most mums! I think she says it out of insecurity though, she wants to be seen as the perfect house wife / mother and it wouldn’t fit her image to laze about watching this morning with a packet of biccies. I get the impression hubby is a bit hen pecked, I bet she’s really nagging and whiney behind the scenes.

• Haha
Lol and the latest vlog - Claire moan moan moan im soooo tired - when im at home all week not working and anyone else think the kids can't stand the camera in their face? She hasn't vlogged for ageees because shes been "busy" more like cant be assed!

It's really grating on me how she says 'This is pretty much my lunch/dinner/outfit/makeup' (delete as appropriate). Bothered me for years.
Errr, you've shown it and are pointing, so... it is very much your lunch/dinner/outfit/makeup. Not 'pretty much' you thicko. Her grasp of the English language is appalling. Non-native speakers can spell and speak better than Claire!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
^ You've forgotten the "sort of like" and the amount of times she says "actually" :p. She often gets idioms/expressions mixed-up too. No, I don't think language is her strongest point, bless her. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's bothered by it lol

Sorry for the double post but I forgot to mention I had a little chuckle when she once said "on a tandem" when she meant to say go off on a tangent. Aww, I feel like a bit of a cow ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s really not a great example of what healthy eating and exercise does for you. She’s slim but has bad skin, is always tired and ill all the time!

Reactions: 6
Sorry for the double post but I forgot to mention I had a little chuckle when she once said "on a tandem" when she meant to say go off on a tangent. Aww, I feel like a bit of a cow ;)
That's really cringe, but has made me laugh as I missed that gem! If you're a cow, I'm actually pretty much a cow...

Reactions: 5
She’s really not a great example of what healthy eating and exercise does for you. She’s slim but has bad skin, is always tired and ill all the time!
I agree about the tiredness and illness although I think acne is mainly hormone-related, so I think she can't really help that. I wish I had a cure for spots in your late 20s/early 30s!

Reactions: 2
Jesus a 15 minute video looking at a tiled wall of a bathroom who cares? ? Wow hard up for video content or what?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.