The Witt Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now its lets go to ikea and everything is AMAZING QUALITY and lets see how much money I can blow on cheap pointless crud ?

Reactions: 1
So now shes getting the boy a spot wash - way to go give the child a complex over spots hes only 10 fgs!

I know her parenting is seriously going to give those kids a complex when they get older!

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else noticed her calling them boy or girl ie “come here boy/girl”

Has anyone else noticed her calling them boy or girl ie “come here boy/girl”
Yes! I think it’s cruel calling them that. It sounds so demeaning to me. ?
Also, why does she have to cut their food up them still? They’re old enough to do it themselves surely! ?

Reactions: 2
Yes! I think it’s cruel calling them that. It sounds so demeaning to me. ?
Also, why does she have to cut their food up them still? They’re old enough to do it themselves surely! ?
She has to baby them so much she cant deal with them growing up

I like her! I can’t relate to her completely because I am not into fitness but the country living resonates with me. Plus she seems completely detached from the “influencers”.

I’m not convinced that she HAS to work, but chooses to. I remember that they have rental properties which they bought as an investment for the children, so I think they’re very comfortable. So I like that she works because she wants to and has a work ethic, unlike so many other instagrammers!

I also liked that a few years ago she was really honest about the struggles of parenting when she was having some normal (but often not talked about on youtube) issues with her eldest.

Oh and she doesn’t do the manic cheeriness!
I like her ,and I can relate to her . She works hard and does everything in the house too .

Reactions: 7
She's one of my favourites. I can definitely relate to her. She is constantly doing things with her children unlike most you tubers who shove them in front of an ipad or TV.

Reactions: 9
I like her too - she’s got bad skin (she’s talked about it lots) and she just worried her son will inherit so she bought him some face wash - she did say he had already started getting spots so I don’t see the harm in that. I bought my 11 year old son deodorant (roll on, no spray!) because I noticed he was starting to smell a bit after playing, I don’t think that’s going to give him a complex, they’re just growing up! I’ve heard her say ‘come on boy’ but it’s in no way demeaning, you can tell by the tone of her voice it’s just another way of saying ‘come on dude’ or something. Compared to other instamums I think she works hard and spends a lot of time with her kids, it might not be a standard 9-5 job but she’s always doing something - at least she does her own painting ? she was a SAHM but then went to college and started her own business doing something she loves when the time was right for her, I actually think that’s quite admirable. Sorry - I’m a quite a fan of Claire, I think she’s sweet. I’ll head back to the meldrums after this to cleanse myself of the niceness ??

Reactions: 16
Oh so shes pregnant then! I felt so bad for the older boy who is 10 saying hes scared and he really didnt seem good with it all ? And a domestic is clearly going on halfway through the video with Graham also. Just wow! She has definitely coerced him into this one. She cannot even appreciate the children she already has properly and invest in them now they will feel more alienated.

Wow, wasn't expecting that. I know 'accidents' can happen if this was the case but for years now most of her Q&As have been about how she doesn't really want any more kids and how she's happy with the way things are blah blah. Aww, I can see Violet loving looking after the baby, as much as 7/8 year-old can lol

But they are 8 and 10 years old the girl might have a connection but the older boy who is already pushed aside will be even more so now, just really sad for Alister and a baby with siblings 8/10 years older later on wont have much connection unless they have another and 4. 3 is an odd number especially with such a huge age gap!

Also she clearly isnt happy with the children she already has because shes been pestering Graham for years!

Wow, wasn't expecting that. I know 'accidents' can happen if this was the case but for years now most of her Q&As have been about how she doesn't really want any more kids and how she's happy with the way things are blah blah. Aww, I can see Violet loving looking after the baby, as much as 7/8 year-old can lol
She’s the last of the mummy vloggers I thought would have another baby!

But they are 8 and 10 years old the girl might have a connection but the older boy who is already pushed aside will be even more so now, just really sad for Alister and a baby with siblings 8/10 years older later on wont have much connection unless they have another and 4. 3 is an odd number especially with such a huge age gap!
I’m the youngest of three, my siblings are 9 and 11 years older than me. I didn’t really have a relationship with the eldest until I was in my teens.

She’s the last of the mummy vloggers I thought would have another baby!
She coerced Graham its plain and simple itll all be for the views and the brand deals she will try and get. If you have a family you consider the needs of everyone not just your own selfish wants. Thats all shes ever done is only do anything if SHE wants it but blow everyone else!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.