The Witt Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She acts like she is the only person in the world to ever be pregnant. I also think the going on about the pregnancy will put people off her that aren’t at the stage anymore. The pool is up and running don’t you know it’s heated I know cause she hashtags it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For me the annoyance is more the smugness of getting up and working out at 5am and making a big deal out of a half healthy meal. Have a bloody day off.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She acts like she is the only person in the world to ever be pregnant. I also think the going on about the pregnancy will put people off her that aren’t at the stage anymore. The pool is up and running don’t you know it’s heated I know cause she hashtags it 😂
Shes a prize idiot she thinks everyone in the world cares when in all honestly they dont give a toss lol

Reactions: 2
I don’t like the weeds round the pool and inbetween patio stones
Or the fact those three dogs are locked up in that tiny tiny little room all night and in winter they are locked up there most of the time . Why have three pets and keep them somewhere that barely one should fit in .

• Angry
Or the fact those three dogs are locked up in that tiny tiny little room all night and in winter they are locked up there most of the time . Why have three pets and keep them somewhere that barely one should fit in .
I didn’t know she had any dogs and I had watched her for years, I only noticed them when they got the Labrador. They are excluded.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t know she had any dogs and I had watched her for years, I only noticed them when they got the Labrador. They are excluded.
Same thing she does with the horses ignores them maybe she will use them for a photo opportunity on insta but just ignored the rest of the time .

Reactions: 3
I hate the fact that she ignores the horses as a horse owner myself you need to do more than feed them carrots or apples every now and then I never see her brush them or before she was pregnant she didn’t even ride beau she just gave up 🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t buy a horse if you can’t manage it

I hate the fact that she ignores the horses as a horse owner myself you need to do more than feed them carrots or apples every now and then I never see her brush them or before she was pregnant she didn’t even ride beau she just gave up 🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t buy a horse if you can’t manage it
She got given the second one as the previous owner couldn’t put the time in and now she isn’t doing the same . Gave up training it too much like hard work . Another thing she has just to say she has them .

They come across as try hard.
Have a bowl of Frosties, nip into Mackies and chuck a pizza in the oven like the rest of us 🤣.
Oh they do eat all that but she says how it’s a little treat a little treat she eats out at McDonald’s more than me .

not another what I eat vlog
Oh but it’s a what I eat in day 22 weeks pregnant 3 days and 6 hours 2 minutes pregnant don’t you know. Totally different to what she will eat at 24 weeks or 19 weeks .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same with her ‘little treats’ of biscuits, ice lollies and Easter eggs. Just eat it and stop justifying it.

Reactions: 4
Haaa she couldn't BARE to not show us that shes maxed out her Next account lmao 🤣 what a sad individual. Haha news flash Claire a hell of a lot of people get their childrens clothes in Next - youre nothing special 🤣👏👏👏

Ffs this thread is ridiculous!! I’m sure her new baby won’t drown, do you think she’s stupid? As for the early morning boot camps, it’s to benefit those who get up early for work and want to exercise before hand. Check out some more boot camps and you will find that they all offer early morning classes. And she has got a ‘proper’ job. Not like those youtubers who class sitting on their arse filming all day as a full time job. I am On lots of other threads commenting etc but I think this one is just ridiculous and petty!! She clearly does not favour one child over the other, when I was younger I went every where with my mum and I always got new things. We went out once a week shopping together etc and I have a brother 2 years older than me jsut like V&A.. do you think my brother gave 2 flying f*cks? No, no he didn’t. He’d rather of stayed at home and played his xbox or with toys, especially at that age.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ffs this thread is ridiculous!! I’m sure her new baby won’t drown, do you think she’s stupid? As for the early morning boot camps, it’s to benefit those who get up early for work and want to exercise before hand. Check out some more boot camps and you will find that they all offer early morning classes. And she has got a ‘proper’ job. Not like those youtubers who class sitting on their arse filming all day as a full time job. I am On lots of other threads commenting etc but I think this one is just ridiculous and petty!! She clearly does not favour one child over the other, when I was younger I went every where with my mum and I always got new things. We went out once a week shopping together etc and I have a brother 2 years older than me jsut like V&A.. do you think my brother gave 2 flying f*cks? No, no he didn’t. He’d rather of stayed at home and played his xbox or with toys, especially at that age.
I have to say that my sister and I are still as you described your sibling and you to be. My mum and sister go shopping a lot, my mum would buy my sister expensive clothes for birthdays etc. I don’t get anything similar at all (I got nothing for my last birthday!). Doesn’t bother me at all. That’s what my sister is in to, but I am not at all. Do I think my mum favours my sister? Nope. Just a different relationship. I don’t get it when people say kids have to be treated exactly the same, have to be bought the same amount of stuff. Different people have different needs - material needs and emotional needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.