The Witt Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is a boy then I think it’s wrong that she has documented that she would prefer a girl.
It’s absolutely fair enough to have a preference but it’s something that really should be kept to yourself until you know for sure. If you get your preferred gender then it’s fine to say but if you don’t then it’s not worth saying

Reactions: 3
I too never had a preference after losing pregnancy’s all I wanted was a healthy baby each time . I can say that 100% I didn’t care either way. Claire clearly has a preference of a girl .
When your journey to having a child has been difficult (and I know difficult isn’t a word that does what it’s actually like justice), I agree, every cell in you’re body is just desperate for a full term, healthy pregnancy. But having a preference is normal. As is gender disappointment. I just don’t think it will ultimately impact the bond because I’d say she’s been wanted this for a long, long time.

Reactions: 5
When your journey to having a child has been difficult (and I know difficult isn’t a word that does what it’s actually like justice), I agree, every cell in you’re body is just desperate for a full term, healthy pregnancy. But having a preference is normal. As is gender disappointment. I just don’t think it will ultimately impact the bond because I’d say she’s been wanted this for a long, long time.
Yes I think she has wanted a baby for ages, I think it’s Graham who didn’t want another.

has she actually said she wants a girl though? or are people just assuming?
You don’t need any qualifications to read her facial expressions and tone of voice 🤣
Maybe she doesn’t intend to show it but is just really bad at hiding her feelings 🤷🏻‍♀️

I defo think she wants a girl but saying boy just so she’s not heartbroken if it comes out a boy!!! X

I think she will have a girl tho
There are people out there who cannot have children or struggle to have children who might be watching her lording it up saying she wants this and wants a girl blah blah ANY CHILD IS A BLESSING what right has she got to state otherwise?

I too never had a preference after losing pregnancy’s all I wanted was a healthy baby each time . I can say that 100% I didn’t care either way. Claire clearly has a preference of a girl .
SO TRUE!!

hold on.....nasty?? is it ?

i know you don't like Claire,and agree she can be annoying etc etc, but nasty? for inferring a preference?
Yes to all those people watching who cannot have or struggling to conceive children who would love ANY CHILD NO MATTER THE GENDER

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There are people out there who cannot have children or struggle to have children who might be watching her lording it up saying she wants this and wants a girl blah blah ANY CHILD IS A BLESSING what right has she got to state otherwise?

SO TRUE!!

Yes to all those people watching who cannot have or struggling to conceive children who would love ANY CHILD NO MATTER THE GENDER
I think that some people who have been very lucky with children just can’t comprehend it. I had a nurse take blood from me once who worked in infertility tell me (who was currently into my fourth year of fertility issues and losses) that she knew how I felt because the first month she tried to get pregnant it didn’t happen and she was so devastated, but luckily she fell pregnant...at the time I couldn’t believe she was being so thoughtless. But then the more I got to know her I realised she was very sweet and kind, but that some women who haven’t gone through it just cannot begin to realise what it’s like. And I’m grateful that there are plenty of women who don’t have to find out the reality of that “journey”. As long as there’s no malice in the comments, I just learnt to let them go.

• Heart
I think that some people who have been very lucky with children just can’t comprehend it. I had a nurse take blood from me once who worked in infertility tell me (who was currently into my fourth year of fertility issues and losses) that she knew how I felt because the first month she tried to get pregnant it didn’t happen and she was so devastated, but luckily she fell pregnant...at the time I couldn’t believe she was being so thoughtless. But then the more I got to know her I realised she was very sweet and kind, but that some women who haven’t gone through it just cannot begin to realise what it’s like. And I’m grateful that there are plenty of women who don’t have to find out the reality of that “journey”. As long as there’s no malice in the comments, I just learnt to let them go.
But the way she comes across DOES show malice

Reactions: 2
This is a forum we don’t all have to agree, there’s quite a few differing opinions on here despite the fact we all watch the same vlogs. Maybe don’t get too hung up on other people’s interpretation of it

This is a forum we don’t all have to agree, there’s quite a few differing opinions on here despite the fact we all watch the same vlogs. Maybe don’t get too hung up on other people’s interpretation of it
Oh god no, how boring would life be if we never asked others to expand on their views?!

Oh god no, how boring would life be if we never asked others to expand on their views?!
You joined a gossip forum and clearly are a big supporter of this channel and are commenting on the thread about this woman. You appear to take a lot of the criticism to heart. That seems a bit suspicious.
Its not the first time you’ve tried derailing this thread either 🤷🏻‍♀️

You joined a gossip forum and clearly are a big supporter of this channel and are commenting on the thread about this woman. You appear to take a lot of the criticism to heart. That seems a bit suspicious.
Its not the first time you’ve tried derailing this thread either 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh by all means report my comments if you feel I’m derailing.
And suspicious how exactly?

Oh by all means report my comments if you feel I’m derailing.
And suspicious how exactly?
I’ve seen a few times where people take comments personally and it turns out the account belonged to someone connected to the family. It happens a lot lol especially the Freer thread they used to always have fake accounts to try to stop any conversation on their old threads. They still have 1 account on the current thread but they aren’t trying to cause as many problems as they have in the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.