The Witt Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen a few times where people take comments personally and it turns out the account belonged to someone connected to the family. It happens a lot lol especially the Freer thread they used to always have fake accounts to try to stop any conversation on their old threads. They still have 1 account on the current thread but they aren’t trying to cause as many problems as they have in the past
I couldn’t live further away from Claire if I tried.

Reactions: 1
I don't have a problem with women preferring to have a certain gender. It's when they pretend they don't when it's actually blatant that they do that annoys me!

Reactions: 4
Her new baby buys video was so rushed, she was talking at 100 mph.
She was maybe rushing to go have a swim in her pool. Did you know she has a pool ? Don’t think she has mentioned it . She is so quiet about it blink and you will miss it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the kids tell her they dont want to go and stay somewhere and want to stay at home and its the biggest SIGH ever! Oh poor Claire sits on her butt all week and doesnt get a weekend off from her own kids what a crying shame! And wants to add another one into the mix? And then sits there in front of her husband who has been working all day ohhh im sooo tired - im sorry was she at work all day or again sat on her rear?

• Wow
So the kids tell her they dont want to go and stay somewhere and want to stay at home and its the biggest SIGH ever! Oh poor Claire sits on her butt all week and doesnt get a weekend off from her own kids what a crying shame! And wants to add another one into the mix? And then sits there in front of her husband who has been working all day ohhh im sooo tired - im sorry was she at work all day or again sat on her rear?
I know she's pregnant but I wish she could do a week of 12 hour shifts in a hospital or something. Then she'd know tired. Then she would shut up with the 'woe is me' act.

• Heart
I know she's pregnant but I wish she could do a week of 12 hour shifts in a hospital or something. Then she'd know tired. Then she would shut up with the 'woe is me' act.
Oh TOTALLY Viceroy couldnt agree with you more I think in any job in that sector looking after the public or anything along those lines or in emergency services who then come home and look after their own children also

No integrity at all basically hangs off her husbands pocket then acts like she does it all herself when she does nothing!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did they not want to stay at their Nanas? I haven’t watched her latest vlog.
She has it easy with A and V, they seem to go to bed quite early on the weekend. She likes them to go to their Nanas at 2/3/4pm ish in previous vlogs so she can laze in the pool, head out or send Graham to pick up a takeaway.

Graham gets sent a lot of places after working all day no wonder he escapes to quiz night every week to keep his sanity . The kids will get to a age where they will not want to stay with their nana. Did you hear her say to him the other week that even tho the baby wouldn’t go there they would still send the others . Honestly why have kids if you want to get rid of them all the time .

Reactions: 3
Graham gets sent a lot of places after working all day no wonder he escapes to quiz night every week to keep his sanity . The kids will get to a age where they will not want to stay with their nana. Did you hear her say to him the other week that even tho the baby wouldn’t go there they would still send the others . Honestly why have kids if you want to get rid of them all the time .
Thats just disgusting and clearly shows how she cant be bothered by the kids she already has

Reactions: 2
I’m sure we all love a child free night but I find a Saturday night with my daughter to be the most enjoyable of the weekend. We’re wrote off on a Friday after a week of school and work 🤣

I’m sure we all love a child free night but I find a Saturday night with my daughter to be the most enjoyable of the weekend. We’re wrote off on a Friday after a week of school and work 🤣
Exactly this I love my Saturday nights with the kids too. I’m put out when I have a wedding or a night out I can’t get out of and I need to get a sitter . Why can’t the nana take them for a few hours and bring them back . She literally stays a minute away she can see them whenever she wants .

Exactly this I love my Saturday nights with the kids too. I’m put out when I have a wedding or a night out I can’t get out of and I need to get a sitter . Why can’t the nana take them for a few hours and bring them back . She literally stays a minute away she can see them whenever she wants .
She doesn’t even take them, they run off on their own. I know it’s only a minute away but I would still go and say thank you.

Not like she working or anything maybe then short breaks are acceptable

Haaa speed clean video because we all need your advice on cleaning our houses Claire 🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏

I’ve watched Claire for years but I’m really going off her.

I don’t know if it’s the pregnancy or this forum opening my eyes but I’m seeing a spoilt side to her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.