The Witt Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, it’s unnecessary! Picking faults over absolutely nothing. Saying A doesn’t have any toys it’s just ridiculous. Go on her YouTube channel and watch Birthday hauls etc and you will see he has tonnes. He’s a very outdoorsy child and loves to be out and about exploring which IMO is better than being on an iPad or indoors all the time.
Nobody said anything about being on an ipad? I think youre the one making assumptions here 🙄🤣

I think Claire buys them equal amounts, she always buys the girl and boy version.
That’s one thing actually that really bugs me about her. I think she probably doesn’t even realise but she carries a lot of gender stereotypes. So buys a boy and girl version of stuff, and just a few things she has mentioned about the baby (including something in her vlog today) that have made me roll my eyes.

That said my own daughter is pink mad so I have to buy a pink version of stuff at times, but I think it’s the fact I’d say a pink version and she would say a girl version maybe annoys me.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think Claire treats her children differently. I think they have a nice childhood, an appropriate amount of toys and I don’t really see the point about her being horrible to Alister either. Honestly the only gripe I have with her is the smugness, it’s just a bit of a turn off IMO but then those on Katie Ellisons thread get annoyed by her ‘humble bragging’ and I can’t say I find that at all annoying so we’re all different in the things that wind us up.

Reactions: 7
Nobody said anything about being on an ipad? I think youre the one making assumptions here 🙄🤣
I know they didn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m simply saying that I’d much prefer my child to be outdoors exploring than inside all day on an iPad (for example!)

Reactions: 4
I know they didn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m simply saying that I’d much prefer my child to be outdoors exploring than inside all day on an iPad (for example!)
Im talking about her being so against him having lego and theres nothing wrong with him playing with lego that she is so against

What do you mean she’s against him having Lego? He gets a set for almost every birthday/Christmas as well as a bike, scooter, drone etc etc.

Reactions: 5
Some of these comments are just incorrect and bizarre.

Both kids have equal amounts of presents. I remember her saying in one of her videos that V had more toys than A because his presents were more expensive. This is generally what happens when kids get older and isn’t favouritism.

They both have tablets, bikes etc. With regards to the pool, when the baby is old enough to be toddling around etc, I’ve no doubt that they will cover it with a safety cover.

I’m no fan of Claire’s but I think it’s stretching it a bit to say she’s a bad mum.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she is bad mum. I know of bad mums and she is far from it. I do think she prefers the girl I’ve thought that for a long time. Whether the boy even notices I don’t know. I also hate the way she treats the 10 year old like a baby by cutting up his food. I also think somethings she does stupid things such as no net on the trampoline and no safety around the pool. Also think the way the eldest got up and left the house a few years ago while she was in her bed was bad parenting .

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she is bad mum. I know of bad mums and she is far from it. I do think she prefers the girl I’ve thought that for a long time. Whether the boy even notices I don’t know. I also hate the way she treats the 10 year old like a baby by cutting up his food. I also think somethings she does stupid things such as no net on the trampoline and no safety around the pool. Also think the way the eldest got up and left the house a few years ago while she was in her bed was bad parenting .
Definitely bad parenting 🙄

haha i like Claire @Rugratz it does seem to be something personal you have against her.
As for the Lego my son has boxes full of Lego I hate the stuff im always bloody standing on the pieces hes managed to drop around so maybe im a bad parent as I often shout upstairs after standing on a piece how im going to take all the Lego to the tip:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and I dont buy him many clothes as he just doesn't care so he has what he needs, however my daughter loves clothes and I probably shouldn't buy her so much.
If thats being a bad parent sue me.
I think I have seen her sometimes complain about the Lego everywhere but im exactly the same especially when i want to hoover and its all over his floor nothing more annoying than having to pick up all the tiny Lego bits.

I think Rugratz you really need to chill a little, call issues you have with Claire but you really do come across quite stalkerish/troll like and before you jump on me im just saying this to help you we all dislike things about many insta mums but you seem hell bent on gunning for Claire not only on her thread but any thread you can mention her on and im sure its been noticed by many people. Oh and im not Claire before you start I live miles away from her I actual live just around the corner from Rosie Ramsey so nowhere near the Witt family so im not family or friend just before you say I am as I have seen you say others are Claire before.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No one had nets on trampolines in the 80s/90s, how did we all survive 😱

I do think they should have a fence around the pool but I’m from Aus and it’s law you have to soo

Reactions: 5
No one had nets on trampolines in the 80s/90s, how did we all survive 😱

I do think they should have a fence around the pool but I’m from Aus and it’s law you have to soo
As I said before if you ever worked in A and E and you see the amount of kids with broken legs and arms you would put one on a trampoline. I am a 90s kids and trampolines are much more common now. People also used to smoke indoors and in public places in the 80s/90s doesn’t mean me don’t know better now.

Reactions: 3
As I said before if you ever worked in A and E and you see the amount of kids with broken legs and arms you would put one on a trampoline. I am a 90s kids and trampolines are much more common now. People also used to smoke indoors and in public places in the 80s/90s doesn’t mean me don’t know better now.
There are SO many things around there they could get easily injured on she doesnt safeguard her children against

Reactions: 1
Okay, but you also break bones falling out of trees/beds. Everyone I’ve known that’s broken a bone/some sort of injury from a trampoline has done it on the trampoline not from falling off. How many of those kids also broke bones at a trampoline centre? Apparently it’s a lot. At least she’s still got Alister in a booster, how many youtubers don’t, especially at 10.

Reactions: 1
Okay, but you also break bones falling out of trees/beds. Everyone I’ve known that’s broken a bone/some sort of injury from a trampoline has done it on the trampoline not from falling off. How many of those kids also broke bones at a trampoline centre? Apparently it’s a lot. At least she’s still got Alister in a booster, how many youtubers don’t, especially at 10.
Thought that at the weekend actually, it’s nice to see people using car seats safely, it’s a shockingly rare occurrence from these sorts of mums. And they plaster it online

Reactions: 2
Yes could also get hit by a car but it used to have a net and it broke she has chosen not to spend the money on the net . If I can prevent my kids from harm and buying a net will reduce the risk then you buy the net .Money clearly isn’t issue so it’s just pure laziness. I can assure you with my time in a&e I never came across one child breaking a bone falling out of bed. But multiple daily falling off trampolines without nets. I don’t know how many kids get broken bones at centers but I do know they take every precaution they can to prevent it. So basically if for a small amount of money you can prevent your child from a life changing injury why wouldn’t you do it . Yes it’s good alister is still in a booster but one good choice doesn’t make up for an awful one . That’s like saying my kids don’t need to wear a helmet on their bikes as we have a net on the trampoline .

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.