The Witt Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame she portrays herself as ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE! 🤣
I definitely get that vibe from other vloggers, but not from her. Some women I watch I suspect wouldn't acknowledge most of their viewers of they happened to meet them somewhere, but I don't think Claire would be like that. I think she's probably happy with how her life has gone, but I don't see that icky entitlement and superiority present in other vloggers.

But you do :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
ive got 2 girls and 3 boys....dont buy much for my boys at all and never have

once they are past the toy stage i struggle

does that make me a bad mum? i don't think so....i don't favour the girls either, its just they have always been easy to buy random things for. my boys do more things....cinema (bloody marvel films...every damn one) cadets, sports

Reactions: 7
ive got 2 girls and 3 boys....dont buy much for my boys at all and never have

once they are past the toy stage i struggle

does that make me a bad mum? i don't think so....i don't favour the girls either, its just they have always been easy to buy random things for. my boys do more things....cinema (bloody marvel films...every damn one) cadets, sports
Of course that doesn’t make you a bad parent. But your not leaving one child out as you have three boys, your not coming home with bagfuls of stuff for for all your children expect one constantly. Plus she has been doing this for ages long before he was out of the toy stage

Reactions: 1
Of course that doesn’t make you a bad parent. But your not leaving one child out as you have three boys, your not coming home with bagfuls of stuff for for all your children expect one constantly. Plus she has been doing this for ages long before he was out of the toy stage
Who has three boys?

I definitely get that vibe from other vloggers, but not from her. Some women I watch I suspect wouldn't acknowledge most of their viewers of they happened to meet them somewhere, but I don't think Claire would be like that. I think she's probably happy with how her life has gone, but I don't see that icky entitlement and superiority present in other vloggers.

But you do :)
Hi Claire 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hepaticus can spell and use English correctly. Claire can't, so it's definitely not her!
Or, I am Claire and my dastardly plan is to consistently make grammatical errors and spelling mistakes on my social media so that I can hide in plain site on forums. Mwa ha ha!

• Haha
She's totally trying to convince herself it's a boy so that if it is she can say she was expecting it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Or, I am Claire and my dastardly plan is to consistently make grammatical errors and spelling mistakes on my social media so that I can hide in plain site on forums. Mwa ha ha!
No way would Claire say 'dastardly'😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I defo think she wants a girl but saying boy just so she’s not heartbroken if it comes out a boy!!! X

I think she will have a girl tho

I defo think she wants a girl but saying boy just so she’s not heartbroken if it comes out a boy!!! X

I think she will have a girl tho
Its probably a double bluff but shes nasty for even inferring she has gender preference

• Angry
Its probably a double bluff but shes nasty for even inferring she has gender preference

hold on.....nasty?? is it ?

i know you don't like Claire,and agree she can be annoying etc etc, but nasty? for inferring a preference?

hold on.....nasty?? is it ?

i know you don't like Claire,and agree she can be annoying etc etc, but nasty? for inferring a preference?
I think a lot of people would be lying if they said they didn’t have even a sight preference when pregnant. I think most people know in the end it doesn’t matter at all, but I think it is perfectly normal to have a gender preference.

Nasty indeed 🙄🙄🙄

I think a lot of people would be lying if they said they didn’t have even a sight preference when pregnant. I think most people know in the end it doesn’t matter at all, but I think it is perfectly normal to have a gender preference.

Nasty indeed 🙄🙄🙄
I honestly never had a preference with any of mine, but I do understand that people would have and I don’t think it’s a problem unless it affects your bond with your baby

I do think Claire’s hoping for a girl

i had preferences but was never disappointed....at all. she's hoping for a girl....nothing wrong with that at all....and its not remotely nasty

i think boy though!!

I honestly never had a preference with any of mine, but I do understand that people would have and I don’t think it’s a problem unless it affects your bond with your baby

I do think Claire’s hoping for a girl
I too never had a preference after losing pregnancy’s all I wanted was a healthy baby each time . I can say that 100% I didn’t care either way. Claire clearly has a preference of a girl .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.