Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Markusadam

Grahams mum and dad are divorced and don’t live together. It’s just the dad that’s moving the mum is still living in the main farm house

Reactions: 2

monga

VIP Member
I’m surprised they’ve allowed animals in their accommodation it looks really well kept…I see she’s edited the man that was talking to Graham out of her stories 😂

• Wow

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
She treats herself to Sushi for lunch, a fancy xmas pizza to share with Graham for tea and then buys 3 tiny 59p pizzas for the kids, I'm sure Alistair and Vi could eat a normal size one, greedy cow!

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
She rarely cooks food from scratch, and rarely anything substantial. Myles goes to nursery, even on days when she is at home. Graham does most of the other childcare. She works 1 day a week (and I bet that is not anywhere near an 8 hour shift!) and now she can't even be bothered to clean!

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
Don’t know why but I’m seeing Claire everywhere , Sixth Sense Witt version 😂

• Haha

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
Why does she insist on saying Reef instead of Wreath, has she never seen it written down, I'm sure she used to go to a wreath making thing too, you'd think she'd have realised then

monga

VIP Member
She spends a fortune on herself the only cutbacks are on groceries for the kids and clothing, I’m sure A&V would like some of the branded items she buys for herself instead of Primark basics, how many NorthFace jackets does one person need? Not including the rest 🙄

monga

VIP Member
Don’t think she’d even change them after handling that raw chicken, do you not have to have certain food hygiene certificates to handle and prep food for public consumption ? She said Graham left her meat to put in the mincer but she didn’t want to attempt it.

• Wow

Markusadam

I know teenagers a different. I just find it sad that they don’t seem to do anything together (online obviously)

im hoping that he has a close bond with graham

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
She's raving about Costa's coffee, the most mediocre coffee chain there is. Shows how dull she is if she finds Costa Coffee exciting.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Plus I don’t think it’s hygienic having the kids in the shop where food is being packed
And also having foods from foreign sources (such as the Foxes biscuits) on the food preperation table and open. It's a huge cross-contamination risk.

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
They must have Henry outside he hasn’t been running around lately.
---
Can’t believe she sent Myles to nursery with a temperature 🤒

• Wow

Maid22

VIP Member
Graham must be exhausted, running the farm, shop and markets then having to come home and take her on date nights, why doesn’t she find a hobby, she’s clearly bored…She couldn’t wait to banish poor Peter to the back garden, same with Henry, he’s hardly featured anymore,now that she’s got her content from them.
I feel sorry for Henry, we all know he's shut in that tiny utility room with the other 2 dogs, and that old one looks like on the way out, but she'll vlog how upset she is, she really has no feelings about about their animals, she's a cold fish.

• Sad

RachyWoo

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂 yeah whatever you say! I'm not the one missing the point or making a mountain out of a mole hill. However.....moving on, as you say.

I'm not Claire’s biggest fan, but the poor woman can't say she's tired etc without someone coming on and slagging her for it and turning it into she's moaning about the kids, or she says Graham is at work and twisting it to oh she hates him being at work etc, it's ridiculous!