Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Markusadam

I honestly think she’s lost herself.

when violet was the same age as myles she went to nursery and on those days Claire did whatever she wanted or needed to do and on the non nursery days they wet out to the beach or moors valley etc.

i think that myles for claire was not the best decision as it took her back to being needed 100 percent and she had evolved into a mum of school age chilDreh.

Reactions: 2

monga

VIP Member
She’s feeling pretty low, struggling with the kids maturing and wanting to do their own thing, wouldn’t leave Vi alone (till she ran errands ) said she’s only 11 so had to wait till Graham came home for breakfast, she’s taking the kids camping on her own as Graham can’t take anymore time off after their family camping trip, she’s not happy about him doing so many hrs, another chick has disappeared and no sign of the chickens they’re putting new turkey chicks into their trailer.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
I really don’t think that the shop is ever really busy. Who can afford to buy meat in the butchers at the moment!! I know that the butchers meat is better quality but with the cost of living crisis people are prioritising quantity over quality.
I wonder how much those cans of beef stock cost. I thought they were cans of beer at first. It looks as though they are aiming for high class clientele. They need to improve their packaging and make it look more high class. Graham's sausage is not cheap and people want to feel as though they are getting a luxury experience if they are paying more than they would at the supermarket.

Maid22

VIP Member
She said that in the vid, I think having a third child seems to have had a neg affect on her she was obviously done after A&V Myles has just added another 15 yrs onto her done with parenting list.
I haven't watched her vlog, but remembering how she struggled with Alistair, then having another child, I was actually surprised!

Maid22

VIP Member
yes a house cleaner as she is struggling with coping with moping the floors and cleaning the windows and mirrors!!!

how long does it take to hoover then mop the floors! You mop as you leave the house and it will all be dry when u get back
Blimey, she's on about getting a cleaner??? What does she actually do all day??

Satsuke

She said the rabbits don’t like being in a hutch together. Yes Claire because it’s too small, they can’t even stand up in it which is the bare minimum for a rabbit hutch. Uggggh makes me so angry, I bet Peter was showing signs of being unwell but she would never care enough to see a vet.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
A cleaner?!!! Is she having a laugh? She's got more time in the day than I have yet I can still find time to clean our house!

monga

VIP Member
She showed the injuries to the duck a couple of weeks ago and still they did nothing to make the enclosure safer, her solution is to just replace the animals without a thought to their own incompetence 🙄

Attachments

• Sad

monga

VIP Member
I was surprised tbh , someone in the comments suggested she should get A&V to do it and pay them lol, she said she would only end up doing it herself because she’s so regimental when it comes to cleaning .

Lookyloo

Ha cutting back, but wants to book a couple of days in the summer on the IOW! She isn't going to tell her kids how well they behaved on their day out, blimey are they normally that bad! Alister is the spit of his dad. See she's down my neck of the woods, good luck to them, apparently the tourist places are rammed!
Also mentioned that she needs to buy more gel polishes...

• Wow

RachyWoo

VIP Member
i say that to my kids all the time!!! My favourite day of the week is Monday as we all get a break from each other and I can clean the house without other people being in the rooms!!!

i genuinely don’t believe that things like that are said in Claire’s house nastily or with hate!!!
This!! (Not aiming this at you Hanna, it's just an observation in many topics on tattle 😂) but sometimes Claire can't say a simple comment without it being twisted that she's moaning about her kids. I see far worse treatment of kids when I'm out shopping, that's what shocks me, not a simple comment of how much someone likes a Monday. I've seen kids dragged along or called an arsehole by their parents in public. Claire's comments are harmless in my opinion. She's not perfect, who is? No such thing as perfect, and she does annoy me at times, but she can make one comment on the kids and then it's put on here that she hates them and they're an inconvenience etc, same with things she says about Gray, it gets twisted. I'm positive that won't be what she means 😂

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Had to change the title a little to make it fit. But well done @blueberrypie , second time in a row your thread suggestion has been chosen 👍

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
I’m sure the wines not helping her low mood, alcohol being a depressant.
C660194A-E45B-40C7-81F9-F74730373EA5.jpeg
C341824B-EEF1-4D27-9246-F260A6725B18.jpeg

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
She’s doesn’t seem happy about the shop probably because she’ll not be able to offload Myles on Graham everyime she wants some mee time.

MyRightTit

VIP Member
Why can’t this woman spell or just use spellcheck! It’s “root”, not “route”!! 🙄

• Haha

Lookyloo

She’s doesn’t seem happy about the shop probably because she’ll not be able to offload Myles on Graham everyime she wants some mee time.
It did seem like she was repeating 'it's the best thing to do, it's the next step' felt like she was trying to convince herself

monga

VIP Member
She said the chick and mother disappeared they think a fox got them,she’s getting bored of the goose eating her veg ,he’ll be next weeks dinner 😬

monga

VIP Member
Oh I remember when they got him, he was brought up as a indoor rabbit, then after a while he was shoved outside in a cage, did actually feel sorry for him.
Latest vlog, she's moaning about hubby working all the time, he's a farmer, it's not a 9 to 5 job, and she really doesn't go without anything, she's very lucky in her lifel
Graham must be exhausted, running the farm, shop and markets then having to come home and take her on date nights, why doesn’t she find a hobby, she’s clearly bored…She couldn’t wait to banish poor Peter to the back garden, same with Henry, he’s hardly featured anymore,now that she’s got her content from them.