Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Kids breathe in their parents smoke don't they? Or are they told to hold their breath? 🤔
Oh I'm pretty clued up thanks. The "plenty of teens falling down drunk in the park" probably haven't got that way because a parent has given them a sip of alcohol. More likely they've got there because their friends are doing it and they think it's cool!

monga

VIP Member
Which is why offering Vi alcohol (a very shielded child )could backfire, children like Claire’s are very prone to rebelling because she doesn’t allow them any freedom/ independence, especially Vi , she won’t let her see her friends without an adult accompanying her …She’s been pissed on a few vids when the kids were featured….Claire’s been in tears on a few occasions because she can’t cope with the elder twos moodiness and wanting her and Myles to leave them alone, perfect candidate’s for peer pressure, wanting to fit in because Claire makes them stand out from the group through her separation anxiety.

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
Reading about that incident beside the Oceanarium they frequent I’m beginning to agree with Claire.

blueberrypie

Those wide trousers really did not go with those chunky trainers in today’s vlog.
Also how many times did she say the word tired 😂

laney

So the kids do like meat Claire! You deprived them of it for years cos you said they didn’t like it! Oh and who the hell has Salmon for lunch? Queen Claire of course!

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Just like not letting them have a sip of alcohol can backfire. There is always a risk regardless of what has been taught or drummed into their heads.

monga

VIP Member
Wonder why the original owners of the shop didn’t keep it open, they’re award winners too, I see they’re pictured with Graham in 2019 picking up their awards.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Nothing wrong with a sip, it won't kill her or make her into an alcoholic 😂 I had sips of beer when I was little, done no harm to me. I don't drink alcohol at all as an adult.

monga

VIP Member
Why couldn’t she have picked another time then 🙄 is it only me that thinks she’s disrespecting her kids by appearing like this on TikTok 🙄 a platform where their

friends are most likely on.