Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Guess she’s been reading here 😂
IMG_4230.jpeg

---
Blaming poor Alister for spending the week farting and stinking out the house 🤣 he’ll love going back after half term to the ribbing he’s going to get.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

monga

VIP Member
Yeah that’s the problem ,it’s too risky to dump a young girl in a park and drive off if they’re not from the area ,besides the antisocial aspect there’s the problem of her ending up alone if her friends decide to go home , different if they’re going to a cinema or bowling.
---
She kinda skimmed over what happened to the chickens and a geese when they were away, she needs to just get rid of the ones left, noticed the new puppy isn't around so much now, probably left in that tiny utility room with the other 2 dogs :(
How many animals have died on her, every other week one of them has gone.
---
She’s fucked off with that shop already you can tell she resents Graham spending so much time there then having the farm on top, it’ll get worse once his dad retires.

Last edited:

Millie2023

Rabbits should not live in hutches. Full stop.

Markusadam

I didn’t know that I thought he lived on the farm.

grahams mum lives in the main farmhouse

claire lives in the bungalow that grahams dad had built and lived in

grahams dad now lives in the house that Claire used to live in when she fit
st started youtube

the farm own a few houses on the farm for their workers
---
And before anyone says it.

no I’m not Claire or anyone who knows her in real life or a stalker

i have a weird memory for random facts that I see and hear however it’s shit for things that are useful in real life🙄

monga

VIP Member
Maybe they do stuff away from the camera ?he doesn’t want to appear on her SM anymore.

Emxxx

VIP Member
Another underwhelming food haul. She'd bought smoothies for the kids but they are what under 5s would have!

crazycakelady

VIP Member
No way those tiny pizzas for that 14 year old teenage lad! Surly he can manage a normal 9” one she’s so strange

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I've always thought there was something nice about Graham, Gloria was the one with the bigger crush on him though. I've always liked the thought of being a farmer's wife, a traditional one though, in the kitchen baking and making meals for the workers.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
"Hailstones. What is wrong with this weather?" Absolutely nothing Claire, educate yourself on how hailstones are formed and you'll see it's nothing to do with seasons! Just because it's ice it doesn't mean it just happens in Winter!!!! 🙄

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Just because she says something it doesn't mean she's moaning about, it's just something to fill in vlog time. She doesn't like doing markets, she's just saying she doesn't, that's it, we all have likes and dislikes. Maybe she should just be mute when she's filming 😂

monga

VIP Member
She mentioned it a while back ,which is silly considering the amount of times the farm has been burgled 🙄

monga

VIP Member
She seems more depressed since Graham took on the shop, it’s a big commitment when she was hoping to spend more time with him, not less.

Emxxx

VIP Member
I would be so embarrassed as a 13 year old to do one though, younger siblings or not.

monga

VIP Member
She doesn’t look st herself at all ,everything seems to be grating on her .

laney

I’m not sure teenage boys are up for spending much time with their mum tbh it’s all about their friends at that age.
I spend a lot of one on one time with my boy, we have always spent time with each other and he’s almost 17 now! Still spends time with his mates and girlfriend !

monga

VIP Member
I think it depends on the child, children are consuming alcohol and drugs at a younger age compared to a decade ago, addiction is on the up and a massive problem in some cities.

monga

VIP Member
I’m sure you’re trolling us at this stage 😂 she hates Graham working long hours even if it means she gets to relax in the hot tub, wine in hand thinking about her next excessive spending spree …For herself 🙄…Can’t believe she got another coat, how many does she need.