Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
What's wrong with that? I know of her age but my nephews had a taste since he was 5. Literally nothing wrong with a small taste.
Isn’t it alcohol ? I wouldn’t be normalising giving a teen alcohol, what comeback would Claire have if Vi was drinking in the park with her mates.
---
Surprised she filmed at her MIL’s she’s usually very private.

monga

VIP Member
Well then, parents shouldn't smoke either then should they?! My God, really 🤦‍♀️😂
Yes, everyone is different but, Vi isn't going to turn into a raving teenage alcoholic in the park because of one little sip of Bucks Fizz. Nor will it do her any harm.
Would you offer your kid a smoke , just one little puff 🙄 nobody’s saying she’s going to turn into anything, but she could get a taste for it, vaping is very popular amongst young teens, you don’t seem clued into today’s teen trends at all, there’s plenty falling down drunk in the park , even younger than Vi .

Last edited:

Emxxx

VIP Member
Isn’t it alcohol ? I wouldn’t be normalising giving a teen alcohol, what comeback would Claire have if Vi was drinking in the park with her mates.
It is but its mainly orange juice. I'm allergic so don't drink.it but I think.youll find most families allow a little bit.

Emxxx

VIP Member
I totally agree…I have 3 daughters 24,almost 18 and almost 16,we allowed them to try and then have a little alcohol with us in a controlled environment.Many people won’t agree but from my own experience and my oldest daughter’s the teens that go over the top with alcohol are the ones who’s parents point blank allow them. Its becomes exciting because they aren’t supposed to be doing it…my oldest daughters friend got so drunk she nearly blacked out and put herself in a very dangerous situation with a boy.By allowing our girls to try some we take the excitement away and they have been able to observe limitations by themselves.Not once have they done it behind our backs we know this,because that is the relationship we have with them.Dont get me wrong we aren’t/don’t give them a bottle of vodka and cheer them onto down it.Again not everyone’s way of doing things but upto now it’s worked for us,and it has proven that we trust them,and that keeps the lines of communication open for other things too
---

🙌🏻 making alcohol a forbidden thing just makes it exciting..letting them try it,in a controlled environment around their family takes away all of the excitement..I’ve seen lots of comments saying kids are doing this and that behind their parents back…personally I’ve been a mum now for 24yrs and if you want to keep the lines of communication open between you and your child/teens you have to make no subject off limits.Have the conversations around alcohol and the limitations that come with it,even down to what alcohol is stronger than others etc..if they do drink and it’s not around adults tell them not to put their drink down,never accept a drink of someone etc..you can’t completely forbid anything to do with alcohol because they will be the ones who will do it behind your bank and end up in potentially dangerous situations.We need to equip them with information about how to be safe not just tell them they can’t do it and they will be in a lot of trouble if they do x
My mum (quite rightly) tried to make cigarettes a forbidden thing. It didn't work and I smoked from age 12 to 26! I think if she hadn't made a big thing then I wouldn't have ever smoked.

monga

VIP Member
Her FIL has moved to Wales, let out his house and part of the farm ,she doesn’t seem happy at having to help out with the farm as well as everything else, I think they’ll struggle come holiday time with Graham taking on so much, he might be prepared for it but she seems bored .

monga

VIP Member
She says this through gritted teeth ! Grahams in the shop so she can afford to stay home and spend, spend,spend!

monga

VIP Member
She still seems to keep them in a Witt bubble, why couldn’t she take Myles out for the day? I’m sure Violent and her friend would’ve been perfectly capable of being left alone for a couple of hours , she probably would’ve relished the peace.
---
I’d be embarrassed to admit she doesn’t like people coming round on camera imagine Vi’s friend or family saw it.

monga

VIP Member
can anyone tell me why i can post on some tattle pages but not others?
Are the threads still open? You can’t post on the TikTok forums if you’re a new member if that’s where you’re having bother .

monga

VIP Member
Was kind of underwhelmed by Alisters prezzie haul most is what you’d deem stocking fillers.

monga

VIP Member
Vi possibly rolling home drunk in the future will have absolutely nothing to do with Claire letting her have a little bit of Bucks Fizz.
The future could be next week not 10 yrs time, alcohol is age restricted for a reason.
---
Why does she insist on filming the older two when she said they don’t want to appear anymore 🙄 especially Alister, even going into his room.

laney

It is just the 3 of them she said on tick tok.

next year I could understand if alister didn’t go away as he is doing his GCSEs but this year🤷‍♀️
Why did she pick Alicante! It’s freezing there , they are the only ones lying on the beach FROZEN!! Plenty warm places to go this time of year