Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ct22

your never safe anywhere you go..... cant keep kids wrapped up in cotton wool forever though..

monga

VIP Member
I see she’s at Haven is it only herself and the younger two? bi didn’t look very happy on her stories.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Well then, parents shouldn't smoke either then should they?! My God, really 🤦‍♀️😂
Yes, everyone is different but, Vi isn't going to turn into a raving teenage alcoholic in the park because of one little sip of Bucks Fizz. Nor will it do her any harm.

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
That’s you, everyone’s different like I said! If Vi rolled home drunk like many teens these days claire hasn’t got a leg to stand on, times are very different to 20/30 yrs ago, we didn’t have drugs on sale at school back then either 🙄

monga

VIP Member
She’ll be moaning until the day Graham retires.Moaning about Alister not wanting to do any family activities.

monga

VIP Member
How lucky is Alistair, a lynx gift set from Claire and one from all the rest of the family members, he must be so excited to open all those on Xmas day!
I think her hauls don’t reflect what they actually get , the main prezzies aren’t touched on, it’s like she tries to downplay what she spends , for some odd reason.

Millie2023

I imagine she’ll have blocked them from her account or something but doesn’t stop them using a friends phone.

She has got a bit of an obsession with Violet being tiny and think this comes across also with barely feeding Alister. What about when she cooked too many chips for Gray, he sounded so delighted 😂
She needs to address (her own body image and) this obsession with Violet being teeny tiny. It will be incredibly harmful, even if not a spoken thing. Violet will be under pressure to remain teeny tiny and undereat.

laney

Her new table,is the most ugliest one I have ever seen!!!
It’s certainly different! I don’t mind it, but it’s not for that house, a loft apartment or something a bit more contemporary. Her old fashioned chairs don’t go with it at all!

Dolphingal

VIP Member
I think this comment says more about you than anything.
It's my opinion like everyone else's here....... Isn't that what free speech is or are we back on YouTube where truth is silenced??
Also, anyone putting their lives online is free to do so but keep your kids off it!! They have no say and the amount of perverts in this world love all these kids flaunted everywhere..... Irresponsible parents left right and centre..... Fakebook being the worst culprit full of egotistical parents hoping for some recognition while mindlessly advertising their family lives online....... Morons who deserve everything coming to them

monga

VIP Member
She still features him though, like when they went away in January she showed him, still insists on showing their bedroom’s too 🙄
---
In her holiday haul I think it was only Vi and Myles she bought for I don’t think Alister got anything?

Wonka

I never really watch Claire anymore but I get so disturbed at how old Alister is when I do 😆 I remember watching when he was a baby. Makes me feel so old

monga

VIP Member
Parents are supposed to lead by example or what’s the point, I certainly wouldn’t be offering my 11/12 yr old alcohol, but like I said everyone’s different.

monga

VIP Member
And thinking shielding your child from alcohol is going to stop them from underage drinking is a nieve view to hold too. Every child is at risk of underage drinking due to pressure from friends or pressure to look cool. Luckily some kids have a good head on their shoulders and don't go down that route.
I wouldn’t say not offering alcohol to a child is shielding! Claire’s regularly drinks in front of them, I think enforcing an age limit is important.

Markusadam

I would bet a large sum of money that alister was given the choice and would rather have stayed home and saw his mates over half term. I expect they’ll do a full family holiday later in the year
I have a feeling they are going on a cruise. She said something about myles needing a formal shirt for their holiday I think she said in may