Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Why? ..There’s kids as young as 10 being treated for addiction .Sad reality of what society has become.
I think Vi has a better head on her shoulders at the moment than to do something like that.
Also, not allowing your kids to have a sip of alcohol doesn't lessen the risk of them trying it underage in a park.

Reactions: 1

monga

VIP Member
She’s struggling giving the kids some independence, especially Vi ! Said she may have to give her a phone during summer holidays she doesn’t feel comfortable letting her meet friends alone.
Seems she’s also not happy about having to sacrifice her Saturdays in the shop.

• Wow

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
I can see the shop taking up a lot of Graham’s time, just when she was hoping he’d cut back his working week, surprised they’re still doing the markets aswell…Why doesn’t she clear out the gym and make it a teen space she barely uses it with going to her normal gym , she said Alister loves it in there.
That poor man has the weight of the world on his shoulders.

ct22

No , the TikTok forum has been closed for some time, only open to long standing members.
nooooooo thats rubbish! even though she feeds her wains tinned meatballs every night ( not claire w)

• Haha

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
You can seem to have everything to some people but that doesn't mean instant happiness.
She boils my piss! She needs to take into account other people worse off than her in many ways, and I don't just mean wealth before moaning in one breath and listing what she's going to do in the next!

monga

VIP Member
I’m not sure teenage boys are up for spending much time with their mum tbh it’s all about their friends at that age.

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Really wasn't suggesting that she hates her kids - that's very extreme! Or that she's a bad parent in any way, shape or form. She clearly loves her kids. My point was that she can appear to be quite negative at times, and I wonder how her kids perceive this. As I said, I don't really watch her as much as I used to, only the occasional vlog - where is does seem like she complains a lot. I started watching her when she first started out, and she didn't seem like that back then. I guess at least she is real and doesn't try to make out life is perfect. I personally wouldn't say some of the things to my daughter that she says to her kids - but we all have different parenting styles. Not suggesting mine is the right way. Just to clarify - I don't think she hates her kids.

Markusadam

As usual she’s had her hair done! On a Saturday so graham Has the Kids!

the old Claire would of had her hair done on the days when the kids were at school/nursery

monga

VIP Member
I wonder about Claire sometimes 😂

• Haha

Maid22

VIP Member
So she’s cutting back on her luxuries,Graham and her had a conversation about their future and the business and he’s decided it’s best if they put everything they have into making it work, his dad is looking to retire so it makes sense claire working in the shop instead of employing a stranger, she’ll be flexible with the kids so can spend time with them without worrying about scheduling work and homelife, she’s quitting David Lloyd and joining a cheaper gym but will be doing more YT as she doesn’t want to give up her income entirely.
Ha cutting back, but wants to book a couple of days in the summer on the IOW! She isn't going to tell her kids how well they behaved on their day out, blimey are they normally that bad! Alister is the spit of his dad. See she's down my neck of the woods, good luck to them, apparently the tourist places are rammed!