The Witt Family #9 She moans at home, She moans when away, Claire's only happy on a date night with Gray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she showed the older kids presents they’re bound to see the vid.

I’m surprised she showed the older kids presents they’re bound to see the vid.
I imagine she’ll have blocked them from her account or something but doesn’t stop them using a friends phone.

She has got a bit of an obsession with Violet being tiny and think this comes across also with barely feeding Alister. What about when she cooked too many chips for Gray, he sounded so delighted 😂

Reactions: 2
You don’t need to sign In to view YT ….That’s a normal portion I’d serve up my husband and adult son, Grahams probably eating out of his favourite bakery near the shop so her meal is just a top up 😂

Reactions: 1
Was kind of underwhelmed by Alisters prezzie haul most is what you’d deem stocking fillers.

I imagine she’ll have blocked them from her account or something but doesn’t stop them using a friends phone.

She has got a bit of an obsession with Violet being tiny and think this comes across also with barely feeding Alister. What about when she cooked too many chips for Gray, he sounded so delighted 😂
She needs to address (her own body image and) this obsession with Violet being teeny tiny. It will be incredibly harmful, even if not a spoken thing. Violet will be under pressure to remain teeny tiny and undereat.

Was kind of underwhelmed by Alisters prezzie haul most is what you’d deem stocking fillers.
and a puncture repair kit! Does he even know how to do this? It’s not as easy as just opening a little kit and fixing a puncture. Clearly she’s never cycled or had to fix a puncture

Seems she’s hating their new shop venture, Grahams never home , she seems very down.

Yeah she moaned on and on about him not aying what he'd like
Seems she’s hating their new shop venture, Grahams never home , she seems very down.
Yeah she's having to pull her finger out and help around the farm and shop, poor thing!

Yeah she moaned on and on about him not aying what he'd like

Yeah she's having to pull her finger out and help around the farm and shop, poor thing!
Did she say they’re doing farm tours? …Things won’t improve now his dad has retired. I think she was under the illusion Graham would spend more time with the family as they got older, she’s definitely hating the new venture, then Myles scuppered their plans by not staying at nannas.

She’s moaning again in today’s vlog that the morning she ‘has’ to get up, the dog and Myles sleep in. She didn’t HAVE to get up, it was just to go to the gym! She could have chosen to sleep in, she prioritised the gym which is fine but don’t then moan about it.

She’ll be moaning until the day Graham retires.Moaning about Alister not wanting to do any family activities.

Those wide trousers really did not go with those chunky trainers in today’s vlog.
Also how many times did she say the word tired 😂

Another underwhelming food haul. She'd bought smoothies for the kids but they are what under 5s would have!

Asking Vi if she wants to taste the Buck’s Fizz .
What's wrong with that? I know of her age but my nephews had a taste since he was 5. Literally nothing wrong with a small taste.

Reactions: 4
Within two minutes of her vlog, and only a couple of hours into Christmas Day she was complaining of being tired 😂