The Witt Family #8 Super Spreader & Super Spender, Claire’s patio is ready for a tinned gin bender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it normal in England for bootcamps to start from 14 yrs? I know gyms are off limits where I live until they’re 16 and then only at classes aimed at juniors with parents permission.
C5F1B75D-A2BE-4649-88D9-A189C165D25C.jpeg

Reactions: 1
If she isnt DBS checked that shouldnt be allowed with minors under 16 years old
That pic was from her previous bootcamp , I didn't know if it was allowed from that age , hopefully if she's planning on doing online PT sessions and nutrician she's a bit more responsible to whom she's giving advice to .I think that's a bit young tbh...I'd be worried about having kids at adult classes she may be checked but the people attending ...

I’m sure she isn’t really working. She’s very vague about the whole thing, she can pick and choose her hours (which jobs allow this!?) so when she’s off all of half term that’s her excuse lines up. Not that it ever looks like she’s there anyway.

More complaints about Violet. She faces she pulls when moaning about her are horrible.

What mother never makes the effort to take their kids to school? Graham had to stop working to do the drop off and pick up while she just sits at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
How many animals have they lost :oops: Goldie was found dead in the trailer , the gerbils , the dog died , the rabbits nearly starved to death ,do they even take care of them properly.

I see she's had a spray tan and nails done ,treating herself to more gymwear .

I’m sure she isn’t really working. She’s very vague about the whole thing, she can pick and choose her hours (which jobs allow this!?) so when she’s off all of half term that’s her excuse lines up. Not that it ever looks like she’s there anyway.

More complaints about Violet. She faces she pulls when moaning about her are horrible.

What mother never makes the effort to take their kids to school? Graham had to stop working to do the drop off and pick up while she just sits at home.
Complaining about Myles being clingy , she needs a break from him at times . She seems to have plenty of time away from him ...Showing Vi's school badge too .

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I feel like she’s checked out of being a mother and she usually zones out around them. She’s doing the bare minimum compared to what she used to do and now it looks like she’s scrapped the school runs all together.

Saying Myles needs a hair cut too while she’s sat there with fresh eyebrows and nails on.. Sort your priorities.

She doesn’t even take care of the house like she used to.

Reactions: 4
I feel like she’s checked out of being a mother and she usually zones out around them. She’s doing the bare minimum compared to what she used to do and now it looks like she’s scrapped the school runs all together.

Saying Myles needs a hair cut too while she’s sat there with fresh eyebrows and nails on.. Sort your priorities.

She’s been saying he needs a haircut for a few weeks, complaining he was tantrumming after she made him walk about 20 miles 🙄 it’s only normal he would be tired and cranky.Was that gin she was knocking back? she looked a bit sozzled at the end.
6191842E-B265-4FA1-89FA-1E5355BFEB1A.jpeg
C949BAF4-62B6-4A5D-923E-82B10CD1FB22.jpeg

I paused when she was swigging the can earlier 😂 I think it said it was a mixer.

She doesn’t even buy the kids juice which I thinks weird.

Reactions: 2

In the latest vlog she asks Myles if his teeth are all done... surely she doesn't let her 2 year old brush his teeth by himself..! 🤦‍♀️ Like most 2 year olds he'd probably only brush a bit then sucks the toothpaste off!
Does seemed to have signed off of as a Mum a bit.. think she needs more Mum friends Myles' age..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
In the latest vlog she asks Myles if his teeth are all done... surely she doesn't let her 2 year old brush his teeth by himself..! 🤦‍♀️ Like most 2 year olds he'd probably only brush a bit then sucks the toothpaste off!
Does seemed to have signed off of as a Mum a bit.. think she needs more Mum friends Myles' age..
She absolutely needs mum friends. Things are always changing, and it won't be like it was with the other two. She used to take him to a baby group did she not make a friend there? She seems so lonely.

She said she’s always felt isolated on the farm .I think her friends kids are a bit older than Myles, possibly school age, she wanted to do a group meet before the pandemic struck for people in a similar position to herself,maybe she’ll make some friends at her new job.

I don’t think she’s interested in having mum friends, she wants to use her time doing things for herself or lazing at home. She dropped the toddler style groups pretty quickly.

It’s always Graham that takes Myles to nursery and when he went to a birthday party last month she said she didn’t know a single person there. She could make effort to show her face more if she wanted but getting to the gym and b&m at 8am is her priority.

She said the reason she doesn't take him is because he gets upset when she leaves him .

She said the reason she doesn't take him is because he gets upset when she leaves him .
What 2 year old doesn’t get upset? They have to learn and 9/10 times they calm down as soon as the teacher takes them.

What 2 year old doesn’t get upset? They have to learn and 9/10 times they calm down as soon as the teacher takes them.
I think it’s more for her feelings ,she feels guilty for leaving him.

It’s Grays birthday she’s got another free day and night, Nannas keeping all 3 kids although deep sea fishing would be my idea of a nightmare especially accompanied by afternoon tea 😂
3F6AD0D2-EAA0-4B90-8C40-C5022F7B2C70.jpeg

Last edited:
I bet they end up picking Myles up this evening. It’s a long day for him if he’s as clingy as she says.. that won’t be much fun for the mother in law either if she’s crying for her all day.

I bet they end up picking Myles up this evening. It’s a long day for him if he’s as clingy as she says.. that won’t be much fun for the mother in law either if she’s crying for her all day.
She wasn’t happy last time ,Graham had to go pick him up at bedtime he wouldn’t settle for the MIL .

9D5278FB-DF8A-443D-A6F7-5F384812221C.jpeg

So Insta worthy 🥴
BEC05169-F87D-4C50-B6EA-4976CD3767BA.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.