The Witt Family #8 Super Spreader & Super Spender, Claire’s patio is ready for a tinned gin bender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tiny bit of frozen cod to make a family meal 😂
I’m sure Graham would polish off those pasties for lunch never mind sharing them with the kids 🙄just as I suspected he’s getting fed elsewhere lol.
A80D23BF-6959-445C-826E-AF50E2EEA2D7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She got HER apples.. Ice cream for her and Graham.. 4 slices of chicken.. the boys yoghurts… I say it every week but what about Violet.

• Haha
The kids got Galia apples 🍎😂

There was nothing there to make a meal with it was just veg and deserts.

• Haha
I thought she said Myles had dry sensitive skin yet he seems to be a right water baby nowadays, not sure I’d trust the other two to keep an eye on him either.
BC8BD751-9C7E-4FE9-B1D5-9CA5A8A834BB.jpeg

Reactions: 2
They are going to get a high electricity bill with that hot tub.. 😂 My friends unplugged theirs because it was through the roof.

They are going to get a high electricity bill with that hot tub.. 😂 My friends unplugged theirs because it was through the roof.
I think they get subsidies from the gov because it’s a working farm.

• Angry
I can’t imagine that would cover their home or the farmers wife’s gym and hot tub.

• Haha
I can’t imagine that would cover their home or the farmers wife’s gym and hot tub.
It may depending on how they claim? A farmer needs to be available 24/7 so living on site could be part of the deal.

3EA15F5A-1A18-48BC-8449-81D082681E80.png
She couldn’t have sorted spaghetti junction in the week or two it’s been like this? 😂 She used to look after their home but now it looks like she doesn’t do a lot of cleaning or care of their house.

Reactions: 5
Bet they were just forgot about, didn’t she have a couple of hamsters 🐹
147E6C09-9CE6-4AEE-ACCB-A624D287BEC8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I've never watched her proper grocery shop video before but I'm in shock.

I have 4 kids and things like the 4 pack of smoothies. Why would you buy a 4 pack with 3 kids. It won't last a day?

1 pack of small eggs and pasties...again that won't last long.

That large tub of strawberries, I need to buy things like that daily.

I don't think my kids eat too much but with 6 people I buy at least 2 or 3 packs of everything. That measly pack of frames will last 2 days.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I have 4 kids and things like the 4 pack of smoothies. Why would you buy a 4 pack with 3 kids. It won't last a day?

I don't think my kids eat too much but with 6 people I buy at least 2 or 3 packs of everything. That measly pack of frames will last 2 days.
She does the same with crumpets and bagels. They must have 1 a week each because it’s usually always a 4 pack.
They had a bbq and she bought 4 buns.

• Wow

She’s buying as if it’s her, G, and two little kids.. it’s like she’s forgotten she’s got a toddler and two older kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.