The Witt Family #7 Protein here, Protein there, Claire hides the mango incase the kids want their share

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband would tell me to F off if I told him he couldn't have something to eat that he fancied 😂

I'm sure Vi was back at school when they went to Costco because she wouldn't have left her on her own in the house while they left the farm. Plus the rules were you don't need to isolate if someone in your house has covid, as long as you're negative. So she done nothing wrong in that aspect.
I don't believe Claire was daily testing though she was with her covid pos mum the week before Vi tested pos and was going to the gym and shops even though she was a close contact,she was put out when Vi tested pos because she had plans and resented the fact she couldn't stick to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't believe Claire was daily testing though she was with her covid pos mum the week before Vi tested pos and was going to the gym and shops even though she was a close contact,she was put out when Vi tested pos because she had plans and resented the fact she couldn't stick to them.
Nobody knows if she was testing or not, she never said, but then I don't go around saying I've tested either, so who knows 🤷‍♀️ I was put out when I tested positive cos I had plans too, I hate plans being changed 😂

Nobody knows if she was testing or not, she never said, but then I don't go around saying I've tested either, so who knows 🤷‍♀️ I was put out when I tested positive cos I had plans too, I hate plans being changed 😂
Nobody likes having to cancel things but then I see it as a moral duty to keep mine off school if they’re ill like I’d keep a distance if I thought there was a chance of passing something on to the less fortunate ,appreciate not everyone is like that though.

Reactions: 4
Sod Covid.. The government have ruined any fucks I had left to give about it when they broke their own rules.

Reactions: 9
Nobody likes having to cancel things but then I see it as a moral duty to keep mine off school if they’re ill like I’d keep a distance if I thought there was a chance of passing something on to the less fortunate ,appreciate not everyone is like that though.
People just do what they want now, the ship has sailed. It annoys me people are like that because I'm still sensible about it, but at the same time after what the pigging Tories have been doing it doesn’t surprise me people have gone back to normal.

I’ve always done that pre covid .I don’t take any moral values from the Tories 😂

Neither do I. Never trust a Tory. I'll do my own sensible thing.
I bet you've got a shrine to Boris & Co and wished it was you in that clinch with Hancock 😂

Does anyone know why an influencers stories show up for some people and not others even though you can see their Insta?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I bet you've got a shrine to Boris & Co and wished it was you in that clinch with Hancock 😂
God sake, you know me better than I thought 😂
I am utterly ashamed I had a crush on Hancock, I feel sick now when I see him 😂

• Haha
God sake, you know me better than I thought 😂
I am utterly ashamed I had a crush on Hancock, I feel sick now when I see him 😂
I don’t blame you 🫥🫡🫠( check out my new emojis )I don’t know what they are but they’ll do for Hancock , at least you came to your senses 😂

• Haha
She just confirmed she works at Aldi … when they was looking at them plush teddy chairs she said “ we do similar like these in Aldi “ so you know where it was now I know couple threads back people was guessing

I don’t blame you 🫥🫡🫠( check out my new emojis )I don’t know what they are but they’ll do for Hancock , at least you came to your senses 😂
I don't know what they are either 😂

• Haha
Graham's flirty looks at the camera give me butterflies. If Claire featured him more, I'd watch all of the Vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Claire consumes far too much caffeine. Those big crates of Pepsi would give me insomnia for years. She has her morning coffee, her mid morning tea and 'snack' and then Pepsi in the afternoon. Caffeine is very bad for mental health. It was nice to see them as a couple. Claire is much more relaxed and likeable when the kids aren't around. £1,200 for a wooden climbing frame and slide seemed ridiculous! Graham took pleasure in throwing those sacks of compost around. Sushi in an enclosed space is not good, that car must have stank! I've just realised that they have two cars. It must be expensive to run. I have heard that farms are struggling but they seem to do rather well. Graham must have some good contracts to supply local hotels & restaurants, they surely can't live that well off of weekly market stalls.

• Haha
The pepsi is Grahams but she does consume too much caffeine it's probably why she can't sit for long and needs sleeping aids at night . They slaughter animals and sell eggs etc and also rent out property I'm sure they do well income wise, they seem to be on a massive spending spree lately .

Reactions: 2
The pepsi is Grahams but she does consume too much caffeine it's probably why she can't sit for long and needs sleeping aids at night . They slaughter animals and sell eggs etc and also rent out property I'm sure they do well income wise, they seem to be on a massive spending spree lately .
Do they run the holiday cottages? I am trying not to doxx them but I found the name of their farm and there are holiday cottages with the same name as their farm in the New Forest. It seems strange that Claire wouldn't mention it, I understand why she wouldn't mention the name but I'd have thought she'd mention the day to day running of it. I'm off to look them up on Companies House!

Do they run the holiday cottages? I am trying not to doxx them but I found the name of their farm and there are holiday cottages with the same name as their farm in the New Forest. It seems strange that Claire wouldn't mention it, I understand why she wouldn't mention the name but I'd have thought she'd mention the day to day running of it. I'm off to look them up on Companies House!
I think it's her MIL runs them but graham lets out houses I think Claires dad rents off them and she mentioned in a recent vlog that Gray was getting stuff done to one of their rental properties before they let it .

Yet she lets the kids sleep outside
49786AFE-CA89-4E4B-B604-495B65FC44A7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.