The Witt Family #7 Protein here, Protein there, Claire hides the mango incase the kids want their share

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it looks comfy but it's an eyesore like something you'd see in a squat ,she's got her new herringbone floor to go down and bi-fold doors to install first though .

Reactions: 2
I actually think they need to do more research in who they have to do their work around the house. The En suite they had done took months and now this patio.
I had my en suite done it took 10 days and my patio took 1 wk. I actually had an extension done too that took 10wks which is probably been as long as her patio now!

Reactions: 2
She said the workmen had another job to do so they had to leave hers ,she changed her mind about the decking that's what held it up.

Reactions: 1
Don't speak too soon I might have a load of royalists attacking me especially being on this thread 😂
Especially as she's related to the royals, Kate Middleton is her sister, they are going gillet shopping at the weekend 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
One chicken breast between 3 kids while she ate non stop , she’s usually on the gin in the afternoon , life of Riley 😂
2948EB59-CA2E-4C21-85A2-00BCFF83BC2C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Yeah her older children! One chicken breast between 3 kids aged 2,10 ,12
So she clearly has issues with food which is now passing onto them. No wonder they are always hungry!

Also it's probably been mentioned before but why is she having so much extra protein? She's like saffron barker. She has loads of protein too. Clearly her meals aren't filling her up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So she clearly has issues with food which is now passing onto them. No wonder they are always hungry!

Also it's probably been mentioned before but why is she having so much extra protein? She's like saffron barker. She has loads of protein too. Clearly her meals aren't filling her up.
This is my point exactly all that protein and no energy even after her repeated 9:30 bedtimes😳I mean that’s not healthy to need so many pick me ups surely! This pick me up, that pick me up she’s way to young for that! I think it’s that afternoon tv binges she has make lethargic tbh I mean Jesus get a life Claire your a young woman what the heck you gonna be like at 50😂

Reactions: 5
How is one chicken breast being shared between 3 people 🫣

Up at 6am for a gym session that’s doing absolutely nothing for her.

She has gronala, blueberries and egg wraps for breakfast. There’s no way she would approve of her kids having both. Of course it has to be paleo and made with oat milk.

Cup of tea and an apple.

Left overs for lunch. There’s more there than the kids ever have on their plate for dinner. Scrimps on their portions to feed herself the next day. Snacks on cheese while she prepares it.

Coffee and a grenade bar. Complaining home days drain her. Take your kids out then!!

Quite alarming that she says she usually needs a gin at 4pm to get her through cooking dinners..

The three chicken breasts between five for dinner.. 🤣

Pushing the boat out with cookie dough AND cinnamon swirls.

To end… what’s happened to her hair? 😂

27C63F4A-1692-49CC-955A-3BB28BD79572.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Quite shocked at her drinking gin to help her through cooking dinner! The amount she cooks must only take her about 30 mins!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
This is my point exactly all that protein and no energy even after her repeated 9:30 bedtimes😳I mean that’s not healthy to need so many pick me ups surely! This pick me up, that pick me up she’s way to young for that! I think it’s that afternoon tv binges she has make lethargic tbh I mean Jesus get a life Claire your a young woman what the heck you gonna be like at 50😂
She's cutting out too many carbs ,her protein powder may fill her but the body needs a certain amount of carbs to fuel it and give it energy .Claires replacing most of her starch with veg in the form of cauli rice / hash browns ,that's why she needs the sugar/ caffeine hit to pick her up.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.