The Witt Family #7 Protein here, Protein there, Claire hides the mango incase the kids want their share

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet she lets the kids sleep outside
View attachment 1194602
Not good to let the kids sleep outside on a farm, with the wildlife about. If they are sleeping in a Yurt or a lodge then yes but otherwise they could risk coming in to contact with rats etc.

That article is how I found the name of their farm. They have stopped the honesty box but they still look to have outdoor fridges! Graham looks adorable in that picture, somewhat annoyed, yet somewhat bewildered.

Reactions: 2
Ladies who is coming to market with me to eye flirt with Graham ???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not good to let the kids sleep outside on a farm, with the wildlife about. If they are sleeping in a Yurt or a lodge then yes but otherwise they could risk coming in to contact with rats etc.

That article is how I found the name of their farm. They have stopped the honesty box but they still look to have outdoor fridges! Graham looks adorable in that picture, somewhat annoyed, yet somewhat bewildered.
It would be burglars I’d be thinking about she said the kids were out hunting rats on yesterdays vlog 😂

Ladies who is coming to market with me to eye flirt with Graham ???
Maybe Graham should take over her channel and run a comp for a roll in the hay 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder was she a spoilt brat when she was young she doesn't like to share even into her thirties

Bet those prawns were nice and defrosted after their lunch in the car in the sunshine... food poisoning alert

• Sick
She'll have those wardrobes banged out again in no time ,how many striped tops does one person need ?

Reactions: 2
She complained because Graham bought packs of biscuits to give to workmen as a thank you for doing jobs for him ,who would begrudge someone a pack of biscuits :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her decluttering is completely pointless when she’s constantly buying clothes that she clearly don’t have space for 😂

• Haha
She just buys for the sake of it most of the clothes are never worn they still had labels.

Reactions: 4
It’s no wonder the landscapers couldn’t be arsed to work on their garden if she’s going to moan and witch about them and begrudge them a box of biscuits.
She probably paid hell about how much cheap coffee they drank too and wouldn’t have dreamt of offering them milk. I can hear her now ranting to Graham (I refuse to call him Grey.. or gives me the ick) about how they’ve used a bag of sugar in two months.

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure if it was the the landscapers or farm hands he was giving them to but she complained anyway .I bet the patio won't be down a wet week and she'll be nagging him about something else

• Wow
I'm not sure if it was the the landscapers or farm hands he was giving them to but she complained anyway .I bet the patio won't be down a wet week and she'll be nagging him about something else
Yeah she’s already on about a new sofa🙋‍♀️🙄although that be a good thing that sofa set up of there’s is defo a trigger for ocd!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.