The Witt Family #6 Graham's worked to the bone to give claire the perfect insta home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was only a few days ago I said she needs to spend time with Violet and tidy her up a bit/buy her clothes she wants and guess how they spent todays vlog? Hair cut and new clothes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was only a few days ago I said she needs to spend time with Violet and tidy her up a bit/buy her clothes she wants and guess how they spent todays vlog? Hair cut and new clothes 🤣
Coincidence again 😂 ...we want to know where the gerbils are ,she's already addressed the horses and rabbits lol.
We also said about the kids never having friends round and A friend has come for a sleepover .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone think her title for the latest video was random why mention carbonara. 'The big chop' would of done.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand how she can but herself all these things but not the kids. My daughter has everything she needs, then the animals then me and only if they are sorted. If she had a healthy diet she wouldn’t need any extra protein let alone £10 in ice cream! She seems to treat the camera as one of her friends and while you may talk to a friend about issues with your children you don’t make it public like that! I’m sure most of us are the same we would balk at spending something on ourselves but our children it’s no issue she just seems to have it the wrong way round!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.