Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reader87123

VIP Member
You two don't half talk a load of crap 😂

What exactly has she done wrong today then? Gone to the gin place for her dad's birthday, moaned because the power is out (as if anyone wouldn't moan about that) and did a story about going out for dinner. What a terrible person, I don't know how she sleeps at night...!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Thread suggestion - protein here, protein there, Claire hides the mango incase the kids want their share

• Haha
  • Heart

RachyWoo

VIP Member
And so is your obssession with Claire - really disturbing. Its called an OPINION- everyone has one and it doesn't have to suit you as you please 😂
I'm not obsessed with Claire 😂 I can have positive and negative opinions about her, I have even agreed with negative comments. But you are just continuously negative, your hatred for her is pure nasty!

• Haha
  • Heart

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Just watched her shopping haul. She was only commenting the price of the Pepsi had gone up, she even said "like everything else has" or words to that effect, she wasn't complaining. The pizza, she said she has to half it to fit in the oven. She puts both halves in. Why do people only hear what they want to hear? 🤣
But as for the egg whites. I've always thought of that as a waste of money. I love separating eggs, I'm weird like that 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Not much point her having a ticket she cant go on most rides with Myles with her and the other 3 dont have annual tickets and shes limited to what a handful of rides just in PPW
Her ticket is so she can take myles somewhere she thinks he will enjoy. Not exactly rocket science to understand

Imagine people having a go at a mother having a season pass to take her kid somewhere 🤣🤣🤣 this thread!

Markusadam

And…

why shouldn’t everyone get compensation. All the food in the fridges and freezer will need to be replaced.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Myles has only just taken a liking to Peppa recently so I’m sure he will have enjoyed his trip there and it’s better than another home day.
I am sure he loved it. I dunno why some people act like Claire is doing something wrong getting a pass to take him there. It’s a place specially designed to take toddlers… so why is she wrong for taking him?! 🤣

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I feel for Violet, she seems to be doing her own thing a lot. Claire always looks to be with Myles or rushing off to her gym.

Claire has briefly mentioned her being fussy about food and often says Violet won’t be happy with the meal they are having etc but she makes her eat it anyway. As a mum I would feed my child anything they wanted if it meant they had a full belly. You don’t make things you know they point blank won’t eat.
I have to disagree with that. I wouldn’t serve them only something they despise, but as a mum of four I’m sure as hell not making separate meals for anyone, nor am I limiting what the rest of the family get a chance to eat because of one person.

Reactions: 9

candyland_

VIP Member
Who said I have children? She is just selfish it oozes out of her and is so obvious. Selfishness is a horrible trait to have.
Good to see you finally admit you don’t have kids. You’re obviously very clueless about the reality of having them.
😂 Ok, some people seem to have it in for you, but I'm sure it's only been in the last two or three threads
I don’t have it in for monga but the endless exaggerations are frustrating to read.

• Heart
  • Wow

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
Ffs, imagine coming back from a gym class and your husband has set up paint for the kids. He is an ANIMAL!! 🙄

Enjoy your day with your kids whilst your husband is working.

• Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
Graham pays FOR EVERYTHING
And? She looks after their family FOR FREE, sacrificing a proper career so she could be around for their children. All the meals she cooks, childcare, cleaning, washing, ironing, school runs, food shops, animal care, etc. etc. etc. she does in return for ZERO cash. The time she spends doing that is time she can't use on working a full-time job earning a wage. This idea that women aren't contributing to the family if they're not earning enough financially is so draining.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Surely she knew they would close all schools in the area eventually? No it was because of her being annoyed at not getting her hair done , she even posted that on instagram the following day. :cautious:
Schools in my area wasn’t closed! To be fair, I actually forward to my hair being done so if I was in the same position I would be pissed! Doesn’t mean I hate my children! She can be annoyed at these things!

• Heart

candyland_

VIP Member
Just after 16:45 in todays video she is snacking on mango and turns to Graham and says ‘the thing is I was hiding this from the kids’

Is this woman ok!!

• Wow

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Wow that is bad! Just looking at the videos from last year when they stayed in that lodge its ridiculous... she carted half the contents of her kitchen on holiday and as soon as they got their Grays on his phone investigating takeaways because he doesnt want any of her food 🤣👍
Can you blame him? She makes WW2 rations look generous!

• Haha

Burda

VIP Member
If you read here Claire, PLEASE stop the reels. It will be mortifying for the kids.

• Haha