The Witt Family #6 Graham's worked to the bone to give claire the perfect insta home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house is banged out with her clothes they're everywhere ,she doesn't even wear them ...how many blazers does one person need ..ridiculous .I bet Graham has about four shirts at most :rolleyes:...and that was only part 1

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t watch beyond the first five minutes.
The house is banged out with her clothes they're everywhere ,she doesn't even wear them ...how many blazers does one person need ..ridiculous .I bet Graham has about four shirts at most :rolleyes:...and that was only part 1

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t watch beyond the first five minutes.
I know she has a spending addiction but by god I was shocked at how much stuff she has she usually only shows her wardrobe but under her bed is packed as is vi's wardrobe and every drawer is overflowing with her stuff ,the kids and Gray have very little in comparison .

She clutters the whole house imo.. the living room looks full of junk too. Every surface is covered and I’m surprised anyone can step foot into the ‘gym’. It’s full to the brim of stuff.

The livingroom is such a mish mosh of stuff I don't know what style she's going for and the TV hanging like that looks silly why not just sit it on the stand as it's not space saving when she has the stand under it anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She could've been a marine biologist by the amount of visits she's had to the oceanarium😂
She’s probably cancelled that on for Peppa, I can’t imagine her paying for two and I forgot to add Primark and returning online orders to the list 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her annual pass to the oceanarium had expired that’s why she renewed her Peppa one

I see tattlers complaining about other tattlers talking about influencers kids ,someone said it's against the rules .I wonder are we even allowed to discuss them here 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
There’s no way she donated anything to charity. She’s tight as a duck’s arse & resells everything.

Reactions: 5
Why does she bother getting her hair styled then tie it back tbf it wasn’t a good look the roots were pretty flat…Doesn’t wash her veg either 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Why does she bother getting her hair styled then tie it back tbf it wasn’t a good look the roots were pretty flat…Doesn’t watch her veg either 🤢
Looked flat as a pancake then she scragged it back in a ponytail, absolute waste of money, no reason for a hairstyle like an occasion of some sort and Violet didnt look too impressed by hers either.

• Sick
Looked flat as a pancake then she scragged it back in a ponytail, absolute waste of money, no reason for a hairstyle like an occasion of some sort and Violet didnt look too impressed by hers either.
Hopefully it was a freebie it looks better when she does it herself ...and that's saying something 😂

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion - protein here, protein there, Claire hides the mango incase the kids want their share

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.