The Witt Family #6 Graham's worked to the bone to give claire the perfect insta home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No other suggestions so it had to he this one. Monga again 🙄😂
Continue.....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No other suggestions so it had to he this one. Monga again 🙄😂
Continue.....
I didn't even make a suggestion it was only a comment 😂 maybe readvertise for a title if people have any suggestions🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I took it as a suggestion 😂 Nobody else was suggesting anything and I'm rubbish at making them up.

• Haha
Nursery and School shut for Claire ... shes going to be loving staying in with the 3 kids today - karma lol

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
She’s started doing those cringy reels too 😬…she’s not happy to be missing her hair appointment either
B9F9FE39-5A8B-4C0B-B090-343B3A048480.jpg
5EDDB0CD-C983-4394-AA95-91AECE9D347F.jpg

• Haha
You’re just being spiteful.. I think mums are happy to have their kids at home in weather like this 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not once can I recall her pulling her hair out over a day off - she always enjoyed half term.
Nursery and School shut for Claire ... shes going to be loving staying in with the 3 kids today - karma lol

Claire never moans about having her kids home, what are you on about!!!! Go and watch Rebecca Lambs stories of her whinging that her kids had her up early! There you will see a mum who can’t stand her kids!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She loves half term because the bigger two keep Myles busy and entertained she even said that in a vid , Now they're getting older they'll want to spend more time with their friends instead of babysitting ,I think this is where Claire will suffer she can't let them be teens and independant from her .

Oh ! has Claire come to join us :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it safe in here now, I had no idea what was happening in last thread :ROFLMAO:
Just watched her food haul, blimey the zooming in and out made me abit:sick:
One of the main things that really pisses me off about her is her lack of empathy towards animals, the dogs are kept in that tiny room, what's happening to her horse? And the chickens, I know they're shut in cos of bird flu, but how many chicks have died? Give those chickens away, the older 2 aren't interested anymore!

Reactions: 6
Give the chickens away ? I wonder what happened to the gerbils they're not in V's room anymore

That's what I mean, the pets just disappear!! Bit like the fish in that aquarium place;)

• Haha
That's what I mean, the pets just disappear!! Bit like the fish in that aquarium place;)
I think they’re extending the patio over the piece of garden that the dogs use to do their business where are they going to go now ? Claire won’t want them using her new slabs…Aren’t A+ V a bit old for those snack pack of biscuits I wouldn’t send a teen to school with those.

And she defo won't want that old trailer the chickens are in, that'll be the next thing to go!
Must admit, sometimes I pack my oh's crib with those biscuits :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
The shaky camera in that haul, made me feel a bit seasick 😂

the zooming in and out again, why? There is just no need for it and the noise is rather annoying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.