The Witt Family #6 Graham's worked to the bone to give claire the perfect insta home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will make the gym work around her and then slowly cut her hours down before having endless ‘time off’ and then move onto something else. Happens every time.

Reactions: 5
I wouldnt say leaving them home alone all day at the ages they are would be a good idea at all.
I think she's only working part-time hrs and mornings only , although I would never go out and leave kids asleep in bed .I think her shifts are early morning.

She will make the gym work around her and then slowly cut her hours down before having endless ‘time off’ and then move onto something else. Happens every time.
So predictable with her ,she hates being home but can't handle the pressure of work .

I think she likes the idea of being pregnant, the attention it brings and the adoration when the baby is born, but can't cope when the babies grow and get to an awkward age. She is lucky that she has the stability of Graham's family business, as she doesn't seem to go without, even in her large gaps from working. I think she struggles with being away from her family and friends in Southampton. The problem is, she doesn't seem to go anywhere but ALDI, the Oceanarium, the gym and occasional work. Quite a dull life and she has lived this life from being 19 basically. It's sad but also irritating in equal measures.

I think she likes the idea of being pregnant, the attention it brings and the adoration when the baby is born, but can't cope when the babies grow and get to an awkward age. She is lucky that she has the stability of Graham's family business, as she doesn't seem to go without, even in her large gaps from working. I think she struggles with being away from her family and friends in Southampton. The problem is, she doesn't seem to go anywhere but ALDI, the Oceanarium, the gym and occasional work. Quite a dull life and she has lived this life from being 19 basically. It's sad but also irritating in equal measures.
Pretty weird she was on a dating app looking for a farmer at 18/19 had she no ambition only to settle down and have a family ,that's probably why she's bored of her routine, settled down too young.

Reactions: 6
Throw your thread suggestions at me like Claire throws protein down her neck 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is nothing sacred why would you be discussing your daughters hormones with a total stranger! Does the world need to know if Vi is starting her period 🙄 she’ll be so embarrassed reading that ,surely she searches up the Witt family vlogs now she has access to SM.
37DC92DA-A2A4-464D-ADB1-788AC67D8ED6.jpeg

C11C94AD-7C68-459E-B9BF-F1A289AC3E15.jpeg
414FBB19-832F-48B8-97FC-9202C66174D0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Just because she is a 10 year old girl it doesn’t mean Claire Karen can blame it on hormones.

Maybe instead of putting herself and her camera first she should spend some time with Violet on her own and find out why she doesn’t want to shower or change her leggings, maybe take her to pick some bath products and choose her own clothes. I’m sure she could skip the gym and use some of that time on her kids but I still think it’s Vi taking control where she can.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I thought Vi looked really uncomfortable on her stories today and didn’t seem too happy having her hair cut

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Thread..Constant moaning when will she draw a line hiding goodies from the kids and looking for me time :rolleyes:

Their house has no personalisation at all. It is decorated like a holiday home. Everything is beige and bland. The green in the kitchen looks nice but the rest is ambiguous. It doesn't feel homely.

Is nothing sacred why would you be discussing your daughters hormones with a total stranger! Does the world need to know if Vi is starting her period 🙄 she’ll be so embarrassed reading that ,surely she searches up the Witt family vlogs now she has access to SM.View attachment 1187316

View attachment 1187333View attachment 1187347
Violet really is slowly withdrawing into herself you can definitely tell and Claire is not a mother you would open up to about such personal matters. She has already posted all over youtube vlogs about Alisters personal issues and Myles personal details.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Their house has no personalisation at all. It is decorated like a holiday home. Everything is beige and bland. The green in the kitchen looks nice but the rest is ambiguous. It doesn't feel homely.
She’s copying the bigger influencers with the beige and grey and trying to turn their life into the country version of Greyskull while Hinch is going down the farming route 😂

Her friend is back on Insta but won’t be showing the kids,Claire liked her post maybe it might make her realise they need their privacy growing up ( but I doubt it)

New vid complaining that’s she’s too many clothes 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
First world problems being overwhelmed by the amount of clothes you have huh? Nice problem to have.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.