The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always run down and can't sleep seems to be taking more suppliments to get her through ,even those herbal sleeping aides.
I think someone could be hit by covid in the house possibly Myles hes been coughing on the video and shes giving him sambucol for the ''germs'' and Claires gone into supplement overload mode because shes not been going out and got a food delivery from ocado rather than going to a store this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She explained in the video why she wanted to switch up her food shopping. You can’t get everything at Aldi.

I think someone could be hit by covid in the house possibly Myles hes been coughing on the video and shes giving him sambucol for the ''germs'' and Claires gone into supplement overload mode because shes not been going out and got a food delivery from ocado rather than going to a store this week.
Myles is always coughing 😅 but I notice anytime they’re ill she never seems to think of covid as a possibility ,despite being in the midst of a pandemic.

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure how well a toddler would tolerate so many juices it's as well he's still wearing a nappy .

Reactions: 1
I think it’s stress tbh ,she’s always uptight about something, she’s bored at home so her mind is always focused on the next project she wants done, poor Graham never seems to get a minutes peace he’s always having to construct something even though he’s working hard all day.

Reactions: 3
That pizza wasn't an abnormal size for teenage boys. Mine would eat half each lol

• Haha
I'll second that 😂...it was probably between 6 of them .
Another home day , oh and child free - you have children Claire do we look impressed that hes in nursery just so you can sit indoors and do nothing? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Another home day , oh and child free - you have children Claire do we look impressed that hes in nursery just so you can sit indoors and do nothing? :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely nothing wrong with myles being at nursery, it’s good for him and he clearly needs it to burn some energy.

she also said she’s doing chores whilst child free so hardly sat indoors doin nothing. If you have kids then you would know it’s much easier to get stuff done without a toddler around!!

Reactions: 10
she also said she’s doing chores whilst child free so hardly sat indoors doin nothing. If you have kids then you would know it’s much easier to get stuff done without a toddler around!!
Absolutely! But I remember thinking many times that Rugratz clearly didn’t have kids from the way they spoke. And nobody judges parents quite as well as those without kids, eh?!

The pizza didn’t look that big.. Especially between a group of teenage boys.

It looks like she’s dropped her working hours to Sunday only.

Seems to be just a Sunday if Myles is only in nursery on a Friday ,why would you even bother for that amount of hours .

That poor dog looks extremely matted 🙁
A903F86B-737A-4896-8810-85866885CBEC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
I think Myles is in nursery for a couple of days and she’s using that time for herself.

Seems to just want to live a life of me time, shopping etc with minimal work.

The pizza didn’t look that big.. Especially between a group of teenage boys.

It looks like she’s dropped her working hours to Sunday only.
Thats convenient to her when her children are at home Sundays. Theres something very wrong with her shes definitely avoiding spending time with the children. Wanting Myles in nursery all the time and working Sundays when it will fall to her husband looking after them no doubt after hes been out at work all week. Her mental health must be terrible to not want to be spending time with the kids at all.

• Haha
She's doing up the gym to a kiddie friendly zone. I reckon she's going to use it as a prison to keep them away from the house and her new suite of furniture :giggle:

• Haha
She's doing up the gym to a kiddie friendly zone. I reckon she's going to use it as a prison to keep them away from the house and her new suite of furniture :giggle:
She really doesn't get that whole maternal thing clearly lol 🤣

• Haha
Working Sundays would save on childcare in many other families BUT Graham doesn’t have a Sunday off like your average parent might do so it would make sense for her to work while the kids can be in nursery and school.

There’s nothing wrong with enjoying time away from your kids but I sometimes get the impression that she wants her life to be filled with ‘me time’ so she can go to the gym at 8am everyday, spend her time shopping and having her nails or lashes done like she did before Myles came along.

I can see why she might be bored but she always chooses ‘quiet home days’ over going out with the kids like she used to.

when it will fall to her husband looking after them no doubt after hes been out at work all week.
Let me rephrase that for you:

“when their FATHER will look after them, and be delighted to spend time with them after he’s been at work all week.”

My husband loves spending his time not at work with the kids, Graham comes across as a really loving father, so why would he for some reason feel it’s a chore to look after HIS OWN KIDS when he’s not working?! This isn’t 1950. Claire doesn’t owe it to Graham to be a housewife and keep the kids taken care of so he can relax after a hard week at work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.