The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also would never publicly have my family online its a massive safeguarding issue.
I know, there are all sorts of worrying, obsessive people who could be watching your families every move, full of hatred. Exactly the sort of person who you wouldn’t want anywhere near your children….hello rugratz btw 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she buying a light coloured material sofa with a toddler ? The one she has is far better
Because not all toddlers are animals?! We have light coloured sofas that we’ve had for 10 years, 4 kids, and they are grand. The one she has at the minute gives me a headache 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because not all toddlers are animals?! We have light coloured sofas that we’ve had for 10 years, 4 kids, and they are grand. The one she has at the minute gives me a headache 🤣
Yeah anythings better than the one she has 😣

Reactions: 4
It looks like a living room sofa.. I like it.
When my daughter was a baby/toddler we had a similar colour sofa and it stayed perfect until we sold it a few years later.

It looks like she’s packed her job in too.. She said in the vlog today that she hasn’t been working.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It looks like a living room sofa.. I like it.
When my daughter was a baby/toddler we had a similar colour sofa and it stayed perfect until we sold it a few years later.

It looks like she’s packed her job in too.. She said in the vlog today that she hasn’t been working.
I notice Myles isn’t in nursery very often, I’m sure Monday used to be a nursery day at one time.

This is what I’m talking about when I say claire is always commenting and comparing the kids food 🙄 can she not just shut up and let them enjoy it.
0010647B-2625-4629-9482-17FAD227D02C.jpg
6DBE9C77-39AE-49EA-92AE-53ED7B9982C2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He used to be in nursery half a day Monday and Friday while she worked. He was at nursery in this vlog and it was a Friday but she said she hadn’t been to work. Following her Instagram and she seems to be at home every morning.

Reactions: 2
He used to be in nursery half a day Monday and Friday while she worked. He was at nursery in this vlog and it was a Friday but she said she hadn’t been to work. Following her Instagram and she seems to be at home every morning.
She doesn't work on a Friday she said she still puts him in nursery so she can get the food shop etc done in peace .

• Haha
I noticed he wasn’t at nursery on Monday and they were out together too! He definitely used to do a Monday.
I wasn’t sure if she wasn’t working but after the last few weeks I don’t think she. She is posting and blogging everyday inc weekends now!

She was working on Sunday she said Graham was doing the meat for dinner and she’d do the rest

She used to work Friday and then have an hour in the afternoon to herself before she picked the kids up.

I noticed he wasn’t at nursery on Monday and they were out together too! He definitely used to do a Monday.
I wasn’t sure if she wasn’t working but after the last few weeks I don’t think she. She is posting and blogging everyday inc weekends now!
I remember her putting him in for half a day Monday for her food shop.

More pick me ups for Claire! She must be rattling by this stage
1C89C6FD-2497-4ABB-ACDB-29BFE8F9EA1E.jpeg
5220C0A0-0565-47E3-A3D9-8BAEF1CCFF5B.jpeg

Can’t think of anything worse than using one of those

Reactions: 2
She spends almost every single day having ‘a quiet home day’.. No wonder she can’t sleep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.