The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found today’s vlog hard to get through, I was bored senseless for most of it.
Its becoming more and more mudane every vlog now its pointless and no real content , most of it is skippable, she constantly is obssessing about workouts and gym , maybe her efforts would be better placed in actually forging herself a proper career

Reactions: 3
Its becoming more and more mudane every vlog now its pointless and no real content , most of it is skippable, she constantly is obssessing about workouts and gym , maybe her efforts would be better placed in actually forging herself a proper career
I don’t know if it’s because I’m way past the toddler stage but I found watching het life at home a little suffocating 😂

It’s boring hearing her banging on about workouts and everything she eats is a strange alternative for her diet.

Yes I wouldn't have anything like that near a young child .

Reactions: 4
Myles bedroom was nice when she first painted it and put up the new furniture but now it’s too cluttered.

Plus the shelf that is up over his head with all the heavy stuff put on it 🙈😱
You're so right! I was concerned about the way the lights could be pulled or drop down. I just dont like the idea of them. If he needs a nightlight get a proper one

Reactions: 2
Had to go back and find this.. I remember thinking eeeek when I saw this over his cot when he hadn’t even been born.
1DF74872-96E2-43CC-B6CD-D352F4DCC46E.png

Reactions: 5
Nothing tops leaving him alone with the Lego for me, I still find it hard to fathom .

I remember when someone pointed out she had her phone charger dangling into his newborn crib and she would leave him alone in the middle of her bed while she did whatever.

In her latest vlog I wondered about their fire.. Is it safe to be burning away without a guard while Myles plays in there?

I know ! he's always laying on the fluffy mat in front of it too ,remember she used to sit him on the breakfast bar in his bouncer not even strapped in.

I know ! he's always laying on the fluffy mat in front of it too ,remember she used to sit him on the breakfast bar in his bouncer not even strapped in.
Eek.

The worst thing for me was when Alister used to let himself out of the patio doors while it was still dark and they were in bed. Horrifying! He could have wondered off and touched anything on the farm and then there’s the pool 😳

Eek.

The worst thing for me was when Alister used to let himself out of the patio doors while it was still dark and they were in bed. Horrifying! He could have wondered off and touched anything on the farm and then there’s the pool 😳
I know anything could've happened ! especially when she said about how many times they were burgled who knows who he could've bumped into :oops:

There’s been lots of times she seems clueless about his safety. When he was crawling or just starting to walk, can’t remember which, I commented on one of her asking wasnt she concerned about leaving him in the room so close to the dining table chairs in that he could pull one on top of himself. She replied saying that you can’t move everything but she’s literally never put anything in place to try and protect him. Leaving him in the car whilst asleep and her in the house unpacking shopping etc. Anything could happen

Yes she's very easy going around safety ,remember she used to let the kids swing over wiggy's pen ,if they had of fell in those pigs could've had them for supper.

• Haha
It’s funny because she’s a nervous wreck if Alister wants to go off with his friends. It was quite sad to hear he was so excited to walk with his friends.. I think she should leave the house earlier so he can do that more often. It’s not like she isn’t up at the crack of dawn.

Reactions: 5
It’s funny because she’s a nervous wreck if Alister wants to go off with his friends. It was quite sad to hear he was so excited to walk with his friends.. I think she should leave the house earlier so he can do that more often. It’s not like she isn’t up at the crack of dawn.
My 9yr old has more independence than Alistair ,is this where her SM presence is playing on her mind ,keeping your kids safe has to be a priority surely . I'd hate to put myself /family online it's a dangerous world out there.

My 9yr old has more independence than Alistair ,is this where her SM presence is playing on her mind ,keeping your kids safe has to be a priority surely . I'd hate to put myself /family online it's a dangerous world out there.
I also would never publicly have my family online its a massive safeguarding issue.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.