The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me rephrase that for you:

“when their FATHER will look after them, and be delighted to spend time with them after he’s been at work all week.”

My husband loves spending his time not at work with the kids, Graham comes across as a really loving father, so why would he for some reason feel it’s a chore to look after HIS OWN KIDS when he’s not working?! This isn’t 1950. Claire doesn’t owe it to Graham to be a housewife and keep the kids taken care of so he can relax after a hard week at work.
Not saying he finds it a chore , she isnt working though either so if shes not working hardly or at all and not looking after the children what exactly is she doing ? 24/7 me time does not exist in a normal world when you are a mother does it?

Reactions: 2
Not saying he finds it a chore , she isnt working though either so if shes not working hardly or at all and not looking after the children what exactly is she doing ? 24/7 me time does not exist in a normal world when you are a mother does it?
I'd say she's busy sorting out her trillion supplements into those tablet dispenser things ,that must take a good couple of days alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure Graham enjoys his time with the kids but in my opinion it would make more sense to work during the week instead while their childcare is covered so they can enjoy the weekend together.

Graham doesn’t get days off so he will have to play catch up on the farm when she gets back anyway.

Reactions: 5
She'll not want to work weekends once the good weather comes in and her new patio is laid she'll want to laze by the pool

Reactions: 4
I’m sure Graham enjoys his time with the kids but in my opinion it would make more sense to work during the week instead while their childcare is covered so they can enjoy the weekend together.

Graham doesn’t get days off so he will have to play catch up on the farm when she gets back anyway.
It does not bode well for a healthy relationship with her husband either if hes constantly under pressure to work 7 days a week plus take care of the children and household - he must be burnt out totally and shes sat there doing her nails and fake tan to match her demeanour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Such a productive and fulfilling life she leads 🤣
Trying to remember what tablets for what ailment must take a lot of brain power and stamina by the end of it all I bet she's glad to get to the nytol :giggle:

• Haha
Trying to remember what tablets for what ailment must take a lot of brain power and stamina by the end of it all I bet she's glad to get to the nytol :giggle:
Shes probably on the ilicit stuff she doesn't want us to know about too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No, it definitely doesn’t, and she doesn’t realise how much time she gets. I’m certainly not complaining as I love being with my kids, but I get zero time without them ever. So she really doesn’t realise how much her time she has o don’t think. I think the change back to baby and toddler hood after so many years of having kids at school all day hasn’t been easy for her. Obviously they all love Myles, but I think it was a mistake for her to have a 3rd (not meaning anything bad about the child, obviously)

Graham never stops..
He’s up at the crack of dawn and back to bath Myles (unless it’s for a childs farm ad 😂) before he heads back out again to sort the animals before bed. In between that he’s doing random school runs and jobs around the house all while she’s going to the gym as she pleases and swigging gin out of a can 😂 I have nothing against parents having time to themselves but it does come across as though she wants to do her own thing everyday.

She didn't seem amused when he went deep sea fishing and only brought back the equivalent of a minnow ,he doesn't even go to quiz night anymore so doesn't get much free time to himself .

• Haha
Graham never stops..
He’s up at the crack of dawn and back to bath Myles (unless it’s for a childs farm ad 😂) before he heads back out again to sort the animals before bed. In between that he’s doing random school runs and jobs around the house all while she’s going to the gym as she pleases and swigging gin out of a can 😂 I have nothing against parents having time to themselves but it does come across as though she wants to do her own thing everyday.
She does take major liberties and it will be her downfall one day

She used to complain that she never saw Graham as he works so much, now she spends one of the days they do actually have together out at work herself.. just seems odd to me given she's said many times she doesn't need to work money wise (though of course a little extra is always nice!).

It looks like she would rather give up a family day to have an extra one by herself during the week.
I think she got too much time on her hands (even when Myles is pottering around her day looks quiet and boring) and is clearly very bored which is why she’s never satisfied and always chasing the next idea. She can spend days at home jumping from ideas of redoing rooms to 5k runs and then wonders why she can’t sleep.

She used to complain that she never saw Graham as he works so much, now she spends one of the days they do actually have together out at work herself.. just seems odd to me given she's said many times she doesn't need to work money wise (though of course a little extra is always nice!).

She would take minimum wage money over spending quality time with her family anyday

It looks like she would rather give up a family day to have an extra one by herself during the week.
I think she got too much time on her hands (even when Myles is pottering around her day looks quiet and boring) and is clearly very bored which is why she’s never satisfied and always chasing the next idea. She can spend days at home jumping from ideas of redoing rooms to 5k runs and then wonders why she can’t sleep.
The 5k run thing made me laugh ... ridiculous she lives in cuckoo land I think. 🤣

• Haha
So much rubbish she talks , she put up an instagram saying Myles was spending his christmas money on a duplo set the other day and she got a knock off hungry hippos cheap game instead shes just said in the vlog, think he wouldve much preferred the duplo Claire :ROFLMAO: its got to be a cheap one if you are shopping with Claire unfortunately.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.