The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she meant on an emotional level ( at least that's how I took it ) she said she wants to do things that make her happy, material things don't necessarily fulfil that although they do help .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I never known her to go without . She always has the best face creams etc . Designer clothes and handbags .
Exactly.. She’s always wearing new clothes and has had a few hair appointments recently. She stopped her lashes and nails when Myles was born though.

Reactions: 1
I agree, I don't like it, she really doesn't suit going lighter!
Maybe when we see it tomorrow we'll get a better feel of how it looks ?? I actually don't think that hairdressers ever make a good job of her hair ,don't know if it's her hair or the stylist.

I also noticed the gerbils aren't in V's bedroom anymore I wonder does she still have them !

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Maybe when we see it tomorrow we'll get a better feel of how it looks ?? I actually don't think that hairdressers ever make a good job of her hair ,don't know if it's her hair or the stylist.

I also noticed the gerbils aren't in V's bedroom anymore I wonder does she still have them !
Yeah maybe it'll look better in a vlog! Though I do think darker hair suits her!
I didn't know they had gerbils, but like most of their animals, they don't appear very often!

Yeah maybe it'll look better in a vlog! Though I do think darker hair suits her!
I didn't know they had gerbils, but like most of their animals, they don't appear very often!
Yeah V had gerbils used to keep them at the bottom of her bed ...I like the dark on her too .

Wow the tan looks horrendous on her in latest vlog, why on earth is she doing spray tan nonsense , not natural looking at all.

• Haha
I did laugh at first glance of the tan, it was a bit Magda style as Monga said 🤣
Once she'd had a shower though I thought it looked quite good on her, a lot better than some people.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes it wasn’t as bad once it was washed off, I wonder what designer gear she’ll wear tonight or will it be the trusty H&M bargain leather mini getting another outing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes it wasn’t as bad once it was washed off, I wonder what designer gear she’ll wear tonight or will it be the trusty H&M bargain leather mini getting another outing.
Place your bets now 😂

• Haha
She’s very quiet today must be digging through her wardrobe as we type 😏

• Haha
Why doesn’t she pour herself a nice glass instead of acting like a teen down the park with a bag of cans
ADB1D368-8401-4A66-97D3-620E4C414509.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I always say that I hate people drinking alcohol out of a can 😂

Grahams looking very swanky in his new black shirt no farmer Giles look tonight ;);)

I like her outfit, but have to agree about the tin of drink, just use a glass!

I’m always shocked when I remember she’s younger than me. She doesn’t look or act it at all (maybe I’m just an immature baby face 🤣)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.