The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s half her problem she doesn’t slow down she’s always in the fast lane, no wonder she’s always ill and run down .
In reality her '' health '' is very poor indeed so she is not a good advocate for health advice nor is she a health professional so shouldn't be discussing such matters regarding vitamins and supplements online on youtube she could be misleading people.

Reactions: 4
Looking at her you can clearly see her deterioration , she needs to address both her mental and Physical health there must be more going on with her if Grahams buying her sleeping aides, before it was Myles she was blaming for her terrible sleep pattern.

Reactions: 3
She's even using those Kalms to get to sleep maybe she’s filling up with too much caffeine during the day and exercising too late in the evening ..,. I see someone left her a comment about the toothepaste View attachment 981863
🙄 there is spearmint toothpaste for adults that isn’t so minty. easily solved! But hey ho, think she likes to treat them younger than they are, don’t think Alister has any responsibilities in the house, doesn’t make his bed, do any jobs like the dishwasher etc.

Reactions: 6
🙄 there is spearmint toothpaste for adults that isn’t so minty. easily solved! But hey ho, think she likes to treat them younger than they are, don’t think Alister has any responsibilities in the house, doesn’t make his bed, do any jobs like the dishwasher etc.
Yes there's so many different kinds ,my 9 yr old uses adult toothpaste has done since he stopped using the kiddie ones .I didn't even know there was one for 6+yrs .

I think her diet is too restricted, she’s obsessed with exercising and it’s deteriorating her. Its always ALL healthier options, no sugar in tea/coffee, specific bread from Amazon, health shots etc. There’s no balance to me.

Also.. There’s 100s of different toothpastes Alister could try.. Some of the ones I have picked up have been disappointingly weak.

Reactions: 5
She wants to keep him young . I don’t like strong mint toothpaste either . Lots of alternatives.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My dentist told me to move my 5yr old to adult toothpaste. He basically said childrens toothpaste a waste of time. My little one whinged for about a week that it was too “minty” but he soon gave up moaning when I didn’t give in to baby toothpaste

I find it a little bit pathetic that a 12 year old boy can’t handle/refuses to use an adults toothpaste 😂 He should be making his bed and leaving his bedroom in a reasonable state too.

Another day not at work 😁 I’m intrigued now for any sign that she hasn’t quit her job, she did say last week how quickly she gets bored 😅

She doesn’t work on a wednesdays. I think she works maybe Tuesdays and sundays and nmaybe one other day, but definitely not on Mondays and Wednesdays.

I think she changed one of her weekdays to a weekend, she said on her last vid she was working next day, maybe she’s a picker they start and finish really early.

Reactions: 1
Another day not at work 😁 I’m intrigued now for any sign that she hasn’t quit her job, she did say last week how quickly she gets bored 😅
Wow that must be so boring lol couldn't imagine being stuck indoors that much of the week, would go stir crazy.

Even still wasn’t she contracted to 15-20 hours? She used to leave at about 6am and have an hour to herself in the afternoon before she picked Miles up and went on to do the school run.

Reactions: 1
Even still wasn’t she contracted to 15-20 hours? She used to leave at about 6am and have an hour to herself in the afternoon before she picked Miles up and went on to do the school run.
I think she was contracted to 16 but asked could she do extra to see how it went ,maybe she dropped them again .

What does she buy so much crap? Literally cluttering up Myles’ bedroom with random crap 🤔. And a great big fruit holder thingy in the corner of the kitchen that will last a day or so before Myles swings off it and pulls it over.

She does seem to be spending a lot compared to her usual penny pinching, I don’t think she bought the other two as much as she buys Myles .

You can see her spending in every room. They are all too cluttered to me.

She’s got two rugs in Myles bedroom but wants to buy a third? She’s obviously bored.

She seems to be trying to copy the insta home look ,but failing miserably . That sofa gives me the ick ! while comfortable looking it's like something you'd find in a squat .

Definitely! I think because she had children fairly early so there are women in their early 30's around her age with young families, whereas she's already got older kids and so for me I automatically think she's older. She's only a couple of years older than Emma Watson which blows my mind haha. But I think anyone who has kids no matter your age, it suddenly ages you!

I'm 34 and I have a 17 and 18yr old. I look my age but I feel like Claire acts and dresses way older than me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.