The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Myles has had a haircut he looks so grown up looking.

Reactions: 3
The song overlay music on the aldi haul. ''They keep on telling lies, but they don't know whats wrong or right'' - so subliminal Claire- its called peoples opinions :ROFLMAO: She is very obviously reading here. Hey Claire !

Reactions: 2
We’ll know for sure if those boots 🥾🥾 feature in her next “things I’m donating to the charity shop “ vid 😅

Can’t believe she’s still buying kiddie toothpaste for Alistair and Violet.

• Wow
Is that her new hair in the video? The colour doesn’t look any different, it just looks like it’s been cut.

Yes , I thought she wanted a balayage look , it’s just looks like lowlights to me.

I think she would benefit from using a purple shampoo.. it has a slight brassy look to it.

Reactions: 1
I think she said she wanted to go darker she wasn’t keen on the brighter blonde, but it’s not a great colour on her.

Reactions: 1
The what I eat in a day is not healthy when shes taking all those extra supplements , shes taking way too many supplements, a proper healthy balanced diet and she wouldn't need half a ton of tablets on top.

She's even using those Kalms to get to sleep maybe she’s filling up with too much caffeine during the day and exercising too late in the evening ..,. I see someone left her a comment about the toothepaste
1FB1B552-1A41-4CBE-87C3-FEB2B20B5154.jpeg

• Haha
I agree about the supplements. Is it a good idea to rely on Kalms to sleep?
Maybe the combination of taking them all is throwing her out of sync because she’s up at the crack of dawn and exercising everyday.

I can’t see when she can be at work either. Yes she supposedly works the early shift but she’s always posting that’s she’s doing other things.

A 12 year old refusing to use adult toothpaste..!? Oh dear. Tell him to grow up.

Reactions: 5
She's even using those Kalms to get to sleep maybe she’s filling up with too much caffeine during the day and exercising too late in the evening ..,. I see someone left her a comment about the toothepaste View attachment 981863
You can get adult sensitive toothpaste so thats utter rubbish shes written there , I very much doubt a 12 year old protests that much over toothpaste and if he does then something more is up.

I agree about the supplements. Is it a good idea to rely on Kalms to sleep?
Maybe the combination of taking them all is throwing her out of sync because she’s up at the crack of dawn and exercising everyday.

I can’t see when she can be at work either. Yes she supposedly works the early shift but she’s always posting that’s she’s doing other things.

A 12 year old refusing to use adult toothpaste..!? Oh dear. Tell him to grow up.
She posts everyday shes in the house with Myles or out having food somewhere or shopping

Reactions: 5
I don’t know they’re a herbal thing aren’t they? she said she can’t get to sleep without them and was going to stock up.

You can get adult sensitive toothpaste so thats utter rubbish shes written there , I very much doubt a 12 year protests that much over toothpaste and if he does then something more is up.

She posts everyday shes in the house with Myles or out having food somewhere or shopping
I think that’s half her problem she doesn’t slow down she’s always in the fast lane, no wonder she’s always ill and run down .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.